Be the best ??? - Page 3
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Be the best ???

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184

Be the best ???

This is important for beginners. If forex is a sport, don't think of becoming a champion of the competition by setting your target to become eligible to be selected as a player in the national team.

Those who join into forex trading who want to soon become a billionaire in the first year or two, will go far. Beginners are always blinded by greed and then face some difficult consequences.

The reputation of Forex trading is often tarnished from innumerable stories about people spending their savings or falling into serious debt from it. It's not an easy profession to be a 'master' and we know that many traders do not achieve the ultimate goal.

Today's technology and internet allows everyone to become a trader with a few clicks on the mouse and smartphone. So many people come to this arena with no more planning and preparation than entering the lottery numbers. The result, most of the time, is that the account closes almost as soon as the account is opened. Sound familiar? Do not worry, you are not the only one, we are all there.

Yes, everyone has the same experience in forex trading, we are all lost in the beginning, we all get a lot of failures at the beginning. Of course ..., but the problem is ... the majority of us got nothing but losing all our money in bulk.

You can join many demo contest as the arena to become the best and the champion. But don't ambition to be the best for real trading. It will only make you lose a lot and more. What you should do is focus on learning to understand the market and money management, try to always be relaxed and calm. Even you can become a part time trader first before you really are able to become a profitable trader.

If you are relaxed and calm like a journey of water in the flowing river, then one day you will be in the estuary and into the ocean where a lot of fish you can get without drifting.

Do not think to be the best, because you can be the best by itself even if you do not think about it. All is just a matter of time.

Just focus on developing your skills.

Hopefully if you read this though, you have realized (like me) that the market has no place to "play around". Market approach with clear mind, focus preparation and confidence to build knowledge and understanding.

This article is especially for beginners, also for me personally. I am not a master, I just want to be a profitable trader and always be a profitable trader, I am just like you. I have a long-term goal, I have many obstacles in my journey, even once I don't have the money to pay for internet access.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Here the process of becoming the best is not easy and if you are a lazy type, it will be very hard to achieve such feet. Been the best is really a good indication that we can make it and of course if we work towards planning on this trade, we can grow a better system that will help us achieve more success. I work hard to be the best for myself which is truly helpful and can really add to more success in my very trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Here the process of becoming the best is not easy and if you are a lazy type, it will be very hard to achieve such feet. Been the best is really a good indication that we can make it and of course if we work towards planning on this trade, we can grow a better system that will help us achieve more success. I work hard to be the best for myself which is truly helpful and can really add to more success in my very trade.
    our hard work will determine our success later so do not worry if we have worked so hard in this business, sooner or later we will receive our payment in profit which will greatly satisfy us and it will not be disappointing. being the best we can be is not easy and we must be pushed to do this everyday to gain confidence so we will not doubt ourself in trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Queen View Post
    our hard work will determine our success later so do not worry if we have worked so hard in this business, sooner or later we will receive our payment in profit which will greatly satisfy us and it will not be disappointing. being the best we can be is not easy and we must be pushed to do this everyday to gain confidence so we will not doubt ourself in trading.
    Of course, the hard work will surely pay us, it is just a matter of time. What i know today was not what i knew 5 years ago, that is what we are talking about. I never gave up, and i am still training more till now, that is what will help us to improve in our trading, and be what we want to be. It is never going to be easy though, but it will worth it later on.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    Of course, the hard work will surely pay us, it is just a matter of time. What i know today was not what i knew 5 years ago, that is what we are talking about. I never gave up, and i am still training more till now, that is what will help us to improve in our trading, and be what we want to be. It is never going to be easy though, but it will worth it later on.
    So far we don't give up in our learning of forex, we will always be getting better and this will always be paying us better. Forex success is a high one for those traders with dedicated training, they can always add up new idea to what they know to fulfil the goals they are aiming at. Our goals are same, it is to make money, but our seriousness on fulfilling the goals matters and vary.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 26
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    So far we don't give up in our learning of forex, we will always be getting better and this will always be paying us better. Forex success is a high one for those traders with dedicated training, they can always add up new idea to what they know to fulfil the goals they are aiming at. Our goals are same, it is to make money, but our seriousness on fulfilling the goals matters and vary.
    traders who do this business with passion and patience, they will get better knowledge and experience to learn about market and this will help them to understand market better through their strategy. becoming the best is what we want to achieve and only those who do this business seriously will reach their target faster. mistakes may come along the process but consider it as our challenge.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Queen View Post
    Hard work always pay, traders who do not relent in hard work will have good trading strategy that is good for whatever they need to do when they trade forex. The traders who will be the best will also have to have focus because this forex field is the business that will not make trades to be focused through the challenges it will be bringing. But with constant learning, we shall always win.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    All i know is for us to be serious with what we are doing, the rest will be simple and have happy ending for us. It is the beginning of trading that is affecting traders, when traders can handle the beginning times very well, they will laugh at last. If traders could train with both good strategies and management, and they include nice plan, success will come.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    That was my old mindset, My dream is to own a Porsche, because I heard people say that somehow it's much more comfortable crying in a Porsche than on a bicycle. that's why I have a big ambition to realize my dream through forex trading, so I am looking for a way to become a millionaire in just one night. In reality it only makes me more miserable and even has no bicycle at all after I sell it to be deposited in forex.
    You are not the only one that had that experience my own was even more bitter because I lost close to $20,000 just within a week of trading in the year 2007 when I was a baby trader . The money was not even my own , I borrowed it with a view to paying interest on it on monthly basis. You can just imagine the magnitude of my predicament , hell was let loose on me but in the midst of it all, I never left forex but rather remain more committed to learning and practice and it has become a story to be told

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    You are not the only one that had that experience my own was even more bitter because I lost close to $20,000 just within a week of trading in the year 2007 when I was a baby trader . The money was not even my own , I borrowed it with a view to paying interest on it on monthly basis. You can just imagine the magnitude of my predicament , hell was let loose on me but in the midst of it all, I never left forex but rather remain more committed to learning and practice and it has become a story to be told
    It was a sad story to read and I am so sorry to know it from you who experienced that loss. I also lost about $5,000 in two weeks of trading when I was beginner and that was not even my own money as well, it was my father in law's money. That happened in the last 2012 and from that year until now, I dedicate myself to work hard to pay everything I have promised him and return the money asap.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    Really? well, I was lucky enough to be guided by some good traders who really warned me not to do such silly thing in the market. I did then gave my time to learning on the demo account. I have lost some amount of money but then not that huge and I have had people telling me they want to invest with me, I refused because I don't want such pressure.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast