Be the best ???
Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Be the best ???

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 184

Be the best ???

This is important for beginners. If forex is a sport, don't think of becoming a champion of the competition by setting your target to become eligible to be selected as a player in the national team.

Those who join into forex trading who want to soon become a billionaire in the first year or two, will go far. Beginners are always blinded by greed and then face some difficult consequences.

The reputation of Forex trading is often tarnished from innumerable stories about people spending their savings or falling into serious debt from it. It's not an easy profession to be a 'master' and we know that many traders do not achieve the ultimate goal.

Today's technology and internet allows everyone to become a trader with a few clicks on the mouse and smartphone. So many people come to this arena with no more planning and preparation than entering the lottery numbers. The result, most of the time, is that the account closes almost as soon as the account is opened. Sound familiar? Do not worry, you are not the only one, we are all there.

Yes, everyone has the same experience in forex trading, we are all lost in the beginning, we all get a lot of failures at the beginning. Of course ..., but the problem is ... the majority of us got nothing but losing all our money in bulk.

You can join many demo contest as the arena to become the best and the champion. But don't ambition to be the best for real trading. It will only make you lose a lot and more. What you should do is focus on learning to understand the market and money management, try to always be relaxed and calm. Even you can become a part time trader first before you really are able to become a profitable trader.

If you are relaxed and calm like a journey of water in the flowing river, then one day you will be in the estuary and into the ocean where a lot of fish you can get without drifting.

Do not think to be the best, because you can be the best by itself even if you do not think about it. All is just a matter of time.

Just focus on developing your skills.

Hopefully if you read this though, you have realized (like me) that the market has no place to "play around". Market approach with clear mind, focus preparation and confidence to build knowledge and understanding.

This article is especially for beginners, also for me personally. I am not a master, I just want to be a profitable trader and always be a profitable trader, I am just like you. I have a long-term goal, I have many obstacles in my journey, even once I don't have the money to pay for internet access.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Those who join into forex trading who want to soon become a billionaire in the first year or two, will go far. Beginners are always blinded by greed and then face some difficult consequences.
    This is one of the thing in forex trading being the reason why traders always loss their money, being that as a trader who is new to the market, I think most of them wants to make money so fast from the market, that has been the cause of failure and losses. Another issues is that most of them are too quick to quit their job for being a full time trader when they don't have qualifying knowledge.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    I do not blame the beginner traders having a big dreams in respect of what they hope to make in short term trading because forex trading is perceived a goldmine , that was how I reasoned some twelve years ago when I started my trading career. That mindest almost sent to jail because I was heavily bankrupt for the losses I suffered from trading . I borrowed money to trade forex with a promise to give huge percentage of interest to my creditors but how wrong I was. Forex should never be seen as a means to become an overnight millionaire but rather one should remain committed to learning and practice in order to acquire the relevant knowledge , skills and experience needed to trade like a pro.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 19
    This is a good article that allow tarders to rediscover themselves. I don't think it should be limited to beginners only, it is all traders that have to take up with the trading challenge and win it, this is how we can be who we want to be. Forex field is full of hard times, but it will be reduced with the traders who can train every time and also be trading with careful plan which is void of mistakes.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    This is a good article that allow tarders to rediscover themselves. I don't think it should be limited to beginners only, it is all traders that have to take up with the trading challenge and win it, this is how we can be who we want to be. Forex field is full of hard times, but it will be reduced with the traders who can train every time and also be trading with careful plan which is void of mistakes.
    This is a food for thought for those who are looking for cheap and easy way to making money in forex trading . There is nothing like that in forex trading though one can make money consistently from trading if the knowledge and skills of trading are properly acquired . Even with that , one is still bound to face challenges and the way a trader is able to handle the issue of risk management determines to greater extent how quickly he will be able to wriggle out of the challenges of trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yep..., this is not limited to beginners only..., in fact I already have more than 5 years experience in forex trading, and now I still feel that I am a beginner. Even if I add my another past experience in forex, maybe I have 8 years experience in forex business, I tried trading in forex market in 2007, three years I feel bored, then I leave forex business in 2010, I am back to forex business in 2013. So if I take overall then my experience in forex is 8 years. But ...., but ..., but ...., I am like a snail , very slow ... very very slow.

But I am still strong to walk in desert drought, like a camel, slow but still survive for long journeys. Because my motto is "Slow but sure".

There will be no end if we continue to talk about forex trading, even if we have to keep talking and discussing, then this forum will never die until doomsday comes. One topic could be millions of conversations. For example we discuss about psychology in trading, although only a simple word but millions of meaning, and people are still difficult to be able to overcome even though we have discussed millions of times about psychology. That is the unique of forex business, as what people say that "our enemy is ourselves".

Actually this topic was created by me just to insinuate many beginners who generally have high arrogance and unlimited pride. Please join the various group forex on social media, you will find many beginners who proudly show off their trading history (maybe the result of photoshop), yes they show off their big profit as they feel they are the greatest, also many fake master traders has a purpose to get investors from the layman. They deliberately show off their profit and hide their margin call. Because forex is a wetland for greedy people by becoming a fake master trader.

I know there is a big difference between beginners and expert traders, usually beginners have arrogance, pride when getting big profits, embarrassed when getting margin call, greedy, fear, emotion, and various psychological conditions always appear in a beginner. I feel it all because I have also been a beginner in forex, in fact I feel that I am a great trader just because I get a big profit overnight, I am very cool and show off my profit to others, as if I was singing on stage performing "I'm the best" song sung by 2Ne1. But .... soon I was crying because my account has been blown.

What is the characteristic of a profitable/success/expert/pro traders? Yeah, they don't talk much like foam, they are quiet, they are inferior, they don't want to show off, they are very calm and relaxed, and all the psychological conditions become controlled, no serious problem at all, say according to fact not based on dream, very realistic in talking, they don't need to be called as a master, they don't need to be number 1, they don't need to be winners, and so on and so forth. Because only they themselves enjoy the success, success is based on the results of their trades, not based on fraud under the guise of fake master.

The point is, if I still feel proud and want become the best and feel the champion only if I've good trading history in only a period of time. So it is an uncontrollable ambition as a picture of the bad psychological condition that beginners have, I am still far to be successful.
    But if I feel that I am calm and relaxed and don't care about rank or best, then I am at an experienced trader level far from ambition, calm in taking decision, so that always can overcome the worst situation in every transaction. Then ..., just a matter of time to achieve success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 63
    I can see it also, it is a good thing that we discover ourselves, not that we will be trading the market anyhow. And the advice i have always receive in regards to the market trading is definitely not for the new traders alone, it is for every traders, because most traders are still losing, and that is a big challenge to all of us. We should trade well, train well and also always look back to correct our errors.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I can see it also, it is a good thing that we discover ourselves, not that we will be trading the market anyhow. And the advice i have always receive in regards to the market trading is definitely not for the new traders alone, it is for every traders, because most traders are still losing, and that is a big challenge to all of us. We should trade well, train well and also always look back to correct our errors.
    It is more than good and necessary for every trader to discover themselves, this is better in that it will help us to know how to trade and will make us to choose the trading method that fit our personal nature. This is not very easy for us, as it require learning and discipline, but it will be to our benefits when we give it all it takes to discover ourselves and we will be able to overcome every situation that comes our way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    For example we discuss about psychology in trading, although only a simple word but millions of meaning, and people are still difficult to be able to overcome even though we have discussed millions of times about psychology. That is the unique of forex business, as what people say that "our enemy is ourselves".
    It is true that our enemy is ourselves though most traders are swift in point accusing fingers at the market and sometimes at the broker and when you look deep down the matter , you will just discover they are only trying to trade blames on the shortcoming that came from their own negligence and lack of discipline . In the previous post , people have been warned of seeing forex as a quickest way to becoming an overnight millionaire because that has been the major problems affecting people's mindset in trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    In the previous post , people have been warned of seeing forex as a quickest way to becoming an overnight millionaire because that has been the major problems affecting people's mindset in trading
    That was my old mindset, My dream is to own a Porsche, because I heard people say that somehow it's much more comfortable crying in a Porsche than on a bicycle. that's why I have a big ambition to realize my dream through forex trading, so I am looking for a way to become a millionaire in just one night. In reality it only makes me more miserable and even has no bicycle at all after I sell it to be deposited in forex.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast