Be the best ??? - Page 25
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Be the best ???

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 184

Be the best ???

This is important for beginners. If forex is a sport, don't think of becoming a champion of the competition by setting your target to become eligible to be selected as a player in the national team.

Those who join into forex trading who want to soon become a billionaire in the first year or two, will go far. Beginners are always blinded by greed and then face some difficult consequences.

The reputation of Forex trading is often tarnished from innumerable stories about people spending their savings or falling into serious debt from it. It's not an easy profession to be a 'master' and we know that many traders do not achieve the ultimate goal.

Today's technology and internet allows everyone to become a trader with a few clicks on the mouse and smartphone. So many people come to this arena with no more planning and preparation than entering the lottery numbers. The result, most of the time, is that the account closes almost as soon as the account is opened. Sound familiar? Do not worry, you are not the only one, we are all there.

Yes, everyone has the same experience in forex trading, we are all lost in the beginning, we all get a lot of failures at the beginning. Of course ..., but the problem is ... the majority of us got nothing but losing all our money in bulk.

You can join many demo contest as the arena to become the best and the champion. But don't ambition to be the best for real trading. It will only make you lose a lot and more. What you should do is focus on learning to understand the market and money management, try to always be relaxed and calm. Even you can become a part time trader first before you really are able to become a profitable trader.

If you are relaxed and calm like a journey of water in the flowing river, then one day you will be in the estuary and into the ocean where a lot of fish you can get without drifting.

Do not think to be the best, because you can be the best by itself even if you do not think about it. All is just a matter of time.

Just focus on developing your skills.

Hopefully if you read this though, you have realized (like me) that the market has no place to "play around". Market approach with clear mind, focus preparation and confidence to build knowledge and understanding.

This article is especially for beginners, also for me personally. I am not a master, I just want to be a profitable trader and always be a profitable trader, I am just like you. I have a long-term goal, I have many obstacles in my journey, even once I don't have the money to pay for internet access.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    It's a good one to work hard and look on the best way to achieve the right trade in forex. We can become the best here if we can take learning seriously and build a profitable skills that will lead us towards our target. We must have a plan here and we must do what it would take to manage loss always. Learning is for our own good and from our good practice with the demo account, we can have everything it takes to build a proper skills that will help us trade at the best way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    It's a good one to work hard and look on the best way to achieve the right trade in forex. We can become the best here if we can take learning seriously and build a profitable skills that will lead us towards our target. We must have a plan here and we must do what it would take to manage loss always. Learning is for our own good and from our good practice with the demo account, we can have everything it takes to build a proper skills that will help us trade at the best way.
    Hardwork is what i like, but i like to limit the hardwork to the time i am learning the market alone, or training a certain new trading system. When it is getting beyond that, i do not enjoy the hardwork anymore. What i know is that every trader will get to possess their own trading system, that is what will make the trader to achieve his aim at all time. And without the much training of the trader, this will not be possible.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    whatever the concept is the Forex market named by , there is a general idea for the dealing in it . it can be the idea of survival for longer times , when you p[rove that your account is alive after long periods here there is a professionalism in the trading itself , so the trader should accept the losses as well as the profits , there is no one above the loses in the market the all may face the loses whatever they are professionals .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    It is what i think forex traders should do, hard-work will not kill, but it can better the lives of the traders who engages in it. I think that the forex traders who are doing well are doing the hard-work too, they will do that hard-work in order to gain the necessary forex experience who will make the trader to be trading securely. I think that the best in the forex field lies within the hand of the forex trader himself.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 73
    We should be the best we can be and build a quality means towards which we can trade better and achieve great source of profits. Here there is no amount of income we can't make and its very necessary we have a great plan on achieving the best goals in forex. There is lots of opportunity to become successful and if we can be serious minded to work very hard, I don't think we would have problem achieving our goals.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 107
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    We should be the best we can be and build a quality means towards which we can trade better and achieve great source of profits. Here there is no amount of income we can't make and its very necessary we have a great plan on achieving the best goals in forex. There is lots of opportunity to become successful and if we can be serious minded to work very hard, I don't think we would have problem achieving our goals.
    For profits to happen first thing that is necessary is that we focus on high probability trades rather than trading every day. For high probability trades we should be aware of our strategy and the time frames we are using too. Each time frames have its own standpoint to project the movement of the market for varying periods of time. Most importantly what can save us from the pain of losing our money is learning from our experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    It is what i think forex traders should do, hard-work will not kill, but it can better the lives of the traders who engages in it. I think that the forex traders who are doing well are doing the hard-work too, they will do that hard-work in order to gain the necessary forex experience who will make the trader to be trading securely. I think that the best in the forex field lies within the hand of the forex trader himself.
    The hardwork will not kill, the hardwork will only make sure that the trader is making progress with his trading. That hardwork must be mostly felt during the time of training of the trader, that is what will make traders to gain the needed expertise to trade the market. Being the best is not what will happen in a day, it is a gradual process, so the trader should not likewise push himself too much, that will not have happy ending in that case.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Toyen, yes no doubt when we do some hard work we can really make good orders, so learn trade and never think about reality, actually when we do some hard work we make some evaluation process, when we learn from every single order we make experience we can make more accurate orders, so make sure you have ability to do it, and never blame self just make sensible trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 41
    Hardwork and patience to stay practice in demo account until traders can gain more knowledge and experience with market and their strategies, will soon give the best result traders deserve. Everything will be paid off nicely when we do this process by taking step by step. Passing each stage of forex traders will gain more advantage and better understanding about market and our strategy.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    The plans to be the best here is something we should not joke with but be ready to give it all our best to build a dependable system that can guide us. Learning is very compulsory here because it's with the perfect knowledge that we can have all it takes to surely become the best in forex. Good traders invest their time to learn and they know for sure that knowledge is what is obtainable if we can focus to learn, in order to build a better means to achieve out trading goals.

Not allowed!

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast