Be the best ??? - Page 7
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Be the best ???

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184

Be the best ???

This is important for beginners. If forex is a sport, don't think of becoming a champion of the competition by setting your target to become eligible to be selected as a player in the national team.

Those who join into forex trading who want to soon become a billionaire in the first year or two, will go far. Beginners are always blinded by greed and then face some difficult consequences.

The reputation of Forex trading is often tarnished from innumerable stories about people spending their savings or falling into serious debt from it. It's not an easy profession to be a 'master' and we know that many traders do not achieve the ultimate goal.

Today's technology and internet allows everyone to become a trader with a few clicks on the mouse and smartphone. So many people come to this arena with no more planning and preparation than entering the lottery numbers. The result, most of the time, is that the account closes almost as soon as the account is opened. Sound familiar? Do not worry, you are not the only one, we are all there.

Yes, everyone has the same experience in forex trading, we are all lost in the beginning, we all get a lot of failures at the beginning. Of course ..., but the problem is ... the majority of us got nothing but losing all our money in bulk.

You can join many demo contest as the arena to become the best and the champion. But don't ambition to be the best for real trading. It will only make you lose a lot and more. What you should do is focus on learning to understand the market and money management, try to always be relaxed and calm. Even you can become a part time trader first before you really are able to become a profitable trader.

If you are relaxed and calm like a journey of water in the flowing river, then one day you will be in the estuary and into the ocean where a lot of fish you can get without drifting.

Do not think to be the best, because you can be the best by itself even if you do not think about it. All is just a matter of time.

Just focus on developing your skills.

Hopefully if you read this though, you have realized (like me) that the market has no place to "play around". Market approach with clear mind, focus preparation and confidence to build knowledge and understanding.

This article is especially for beginners, also for me personally. I am not a master, I just want to be a profitable trader and always be a profitable trader, I am just like you. I have a long-term goal, I have many obstacles in my journey, even once I don't have the money to pay for internet access.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    My advice here is for traders to trade without targets that are short, that is what mixes with the feelings and emotion of traders. But when traders are trading with the targets that are large, for example monthly, bimonthly targets, they will not feel emotional when they are trading it. And as a matter of fact, a good trading system and discipline are the main things that can help traders to be the best they can.
    Targets may be good when it is planned well, it is when traders don't plan their targets well that it goes sore. It is bad in the sense that some traders will want to make huge income with a small investment within little time, this will not be possible without a high risk by traders. It is not until we risk too high before we can make income from forex field.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 43
    Forex is not like the sport games where we are in competition with an opponent to win a race or a football match.here becoming the best has to do with personal development within the traders self by putting into practice what he or she have learnt from existing trader in the market.becoming a millionaire within a short space of time is a dream the trader really needs to wake up from else if he try attempting it he will end up frustrated.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    Forex is not like the sport games where we are in competition with an opponent to win a race or a football match.here becoming the best has to do with personal development within the traders self by putting into practice what he or she have learnt from existing trader in the market.becoming a millionaire within a short space of time is a dream the trader really needs to wake up from else if he try attempting it he will end up frustrated.
    the only competitor is with ourself, we race to be the best by defeating our own bad habits and worse circumstances that we made. it's true we don't compete to others because forex trading is an individual matter that depends on our own efforts to make money (different case with those who participate trading contest which they compete to many traders around the world).

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    It will be a disaster trying to compete with another trader because you will end up loosing up your funds in the wrong means. It's a self development business and to win for yourself you need to master the act of good trading. This is one business that needs our time to build a profitable system and as long as we stay positive and work hard, we can sure have all the chances to earn from this trade. The best we can be is for ourselves and I think it's the best motivation ever.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    No one is saying you should compete, you may do what you like, no one will ask you a question. But some traders like to put themselves at the top of their doings, there is nothing bad in that, we have to challenge ourselves on this in more frequent way. Being the best is what i am aiming for too, and regular practices is the way for this to be possible.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    there are no easy way to success in anything we need to pass through the right process if we must succeed in life and its also applicable in the Forex market.we need to learn and acquire knowledge to be the best in our field it might take a long time to achieve that but we must remember that good things doesn't come easy so to get the best we deserve we need to be patient.
    I don't like traders to be saying there is no easy way to trade the market and be successful, this discourages the new traders, most especially the traders that are facing high challenges. Good and fine, it will not be rosy to trade the market mostly in the beginning, but we must also know that after the tunnel, there is light. Things will be easy when the trader is experienced.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I don't like traders to be saying there is no easy way to trade the market and be successful, this discourages the new traders, most especially the traders that are facing high challenges. Good and fine, it will not be rosy to trade the market mostly in the beginning, but we must also know that after the tunnel, there is light. Things will be easy when the trader is experienced.
    hey brother its better you put it to their faces now so they will know what exactly they are up against,there is nothing discouraging there.if i were told the same thing when i started trading the market i wouldn't have lost so much,i would have looked for the better ways of trading and at the same time securing my fund.there is always a light at the end of the tunnel but you can never know how important the light is if you didn't pass through the darkness of the tunnel.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 42
    hey brother its better you put it to their faces now so they will know what exactly they are up against,there is nothing discouraging there.if i were told the same thing when i started trading the market i wouldn't have lost so much,i would have looked for the better ways of trading and at the same time securing my fund.there is always a light at the end of the tunnel but you can never know how important the light is if you didn't pass through the darkness of the tunnel.
    We'd like to do that but it's beyond our capabilities and I don't think we supposed to do such thing because changing mindset is depending on trader's choice with their idea of trading with forex market. For the rest of us who knows the truth, we can only walk tall and focus on our own trading by using everything we learn every day about market and be the best than previous days, and get better everyday. This isn't an easy process to do.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Thumbs Up
    Forex trading is known to be a survival of the fittest you need to be smart to get what you want from the market not only smart but also discipline and patient.if we look at it from another perspective you will know that Forex and sport game has a little in common,you practice to win in a game so it is in Forex but sometimes you don't get very lucky and you lose its also the same thing that happens in the Forex market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    Everyone should strive to be the best at what they are doing in this business, you should never remain in one place that requires long without making any meaningful professional progress, forex does not mean that you will be lazy, this is unfortunately the miscommunication which has rendered most newbies as losers, many times, some of these folks are you relaxed in waiting for some performance which is one hundred percent accurate with an indicator.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast