Be the best ??? - Page 5
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Be the best ???

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184

Be the best ???

This is important for beginners. If forex is a sport, don't think of becoming a champion of the competition by setting your target to become eligible to be selected as a player in the national team.

Those who join into forex trading who want to soon become a billionaire in the first year or two, will go far. Beginners are always blinded by greed and then face some difficult consequences.

The reputation of Forex trading is often tarnished from innumerable stories about people spending their savings or falling into serious debt from it. It's not an easy profession to be a 'master' and we know that many traders do not achieve the ultimate goal.

Today's technology and internet allows everyone to become a trader with a few clicks on the mouse and smartphone. So many people come to this arena with no more planning and preparation than entering the lottery numbers. The result, most of the time, is that the account closes almost as soon as the account is opened. Sound familiar? Do not worry, you are not the only one, we are all there.

Yes, everyone has the same experience in forex trading, we are all lost in the beginning, we all get a lot of failures at the beginning. Of course ..., but the problem is ... the majority of us got nothing but losing all our money in bulk.

You can join many demo contest as the arena to become the best and the champion. But don't ambition to be the best for real trading. It will only make you lose a lot and more. What you should do is focus on learning to understand the market and money management, try to always be relaxed and calm. Even you can become a part time trader first before you really are able to become a profitable trader.

If you are relaxed and calm like a journey of water in the flowing river, then one day you will be in the estuary and into the ocean where a lot of fish you can get without drifting.

Do not think to be the best, because you can be the best by itself even if you do not think about it. All is just a matter of time.

Just focus on developing your skills.

Hopefully if you read this though, you have realized (like me) that the market has no place to "play around". Market approach with clear mind, focus preparation and confidence to build knowledge and understanding.

This article is especially for beginners, also for me personally. I am not a master, I just want to be a profitable trader and always be a profitable trader, I am just like you. I have a long-term goal, I have many obstacles in my journey, even once I don't have the money to pay for internet access.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    That's what we should all work out for because been the best in our trade will really help us so much to know how to manage loss and target for a better profits. In this business lots of opportunity is available in this trade and we should try our best to get better with time. Hardwork is the right way of developing and we should always seek in the means to build up the best kind of trade that will help us truly. If we can manage risk, we can make it here and we can enjoy this trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    The early stage of any forex trading career is undoubtedly full of challenges and difficulties and no one is spared of this as so many of us that are fairly experienced in trading business have passed through that stage before . Becoming an experienced trader or being at your best is not a feat that can be achieved overnight in forex trading , it is a gradual process and one must get committed to serious learning and practice to achieve that . The proper risk and money management is an important aspect of trading that can make such a feat easily achievable

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 43
    great thread you have there mate,i took time to go through all over and over again and all you said it just so true very informative.every trader one way or the other came to the market having this very big dream of being financially free,but got a different result after trading the real market,i am one of them every trader experienced the same thing but what keeps us going is hope and i believe am getting financially free soon.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    That's what we should all work out for because been the best in our trade will really help us so much to know how to manage loss and target for a better profits. In this business lots of opportunity is available in this trade and we should try our best to get better with time. Hardwork is the right way of developing and we should always seek in the means to build up the best kind of trade that will help us truly. If we can manage risk, we can make it here and we can enjoy this trade.
    Yes, being the best will help us, it is what makes trader to get what they need from the market. It will start from the right training of the trader to the right usage of what the trader knows, that is what will help the traders to be the best. And throughout the usage of what we know in the market, we should be certain of using everything we do under discipline and patience, this will help us a lot more.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 43
    there is nothing bad in setting a target but the bad thing there is setting an unrealistic target,this has made traders lose more than they ever thought of making in the market.be the best you can be,invest so much in yourself by reading psychological books because success in the market is determined by what you have in mind not at hand yea you need a tool to get that done but without discipline its useless.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    That's the best advice we need to understand. Let's work on becoming the best for ourselves as this will help us find fulfilment in our trade and have a great hope to actualize that dream of ours we have always wanted. This is a business that is risky and we must consider learning very important because good knowledge will help us know what we much do. In all we need to keep working hard and build a good means to help ourselves be the best.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    there is nothing bad in setting a target but the bad thing there is setting an unrealistic target,this has made traders lose more than they ever thought of making in the market.be the best you can be,invest so much in yourself by reading psychological books because success in the market is determined by what you have in mind not at hand yea you need a tool to get that done but without discipline its useless.
    The trading target is not bad, it is what makes sure that traders are aiming to achieve something, this makes it tasking. And for the fact that the targets are tasking, it could be emotional also, that is the fear I have with targets. Some traders might be very good when they trade ordinarily without targets, but will be becoming bad when they include targets, this makes the issue of targeting to be hard.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    The trading target is not bad, it is what makes sure that traders are aiming to achieve something, this makes it tasking. And for the fact that the targets are tasking, it could be emotional also, that is the fear I have with targets. Some traders might be very good when they trade ordinarily without targets, but will be becoming bad when they include targets, this makes the issue of targeting to be hard.
    My advice here is for traders to trade without targets that are short, that is what mixes with the feelings and emotion of traders. But when traders are trading with the targets that are large, for example monthly, bimonthly targets, they will not feel emotional when they are trading it. And as a matter of fact, a good trading system and discipline are the main things that can help traders to be the best they can.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    My advice here is for traders to trade without targets that are short, that is what mixes with the feelings and emotion of traders. But when traders are trading with the targets that are large, for example monthly, bimonthly targets, they will not feel emotional when they are trading it. And as a matter of fact, a good trading system and discipline are the main things that can help traders to be the best they can.
    I'm sure most of us understand about our own strategy and aware of the possibilities and the risks of it. Trading has become our daily activity, some take it as full time trading and trading for living. What makes us stay longer in market is what we must keep in steady with stable and safe trading. Becoming the best we can be is a hard and long process to do but we'll get to that position in the end.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    This should be the right thing we need to be working on. Trying to work on the right system is a good one and for us in this business we need to work on been the best and take our time to improve to have a good trade. Learning is one of the very means of making profits and we should be ready to make the right trade always. We can always learn from this trade and maintain a stable means of making profitable trading.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast