Be the best ??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Be the best ???

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 184

Be the best ???

This is important for beginners. If forex is a sport, don't think of becoming a champion of the competition by setting your target to become eligible to be selected as a player in the national team.

Those who join into forex trading who want to soon become a billionaire in the first year or two, will go far. Beginners are always blinded by greed and then face some difficult consequences.

The reputation of Forex trading is often tarnished from innumerable stories about people spending their savings or falling into serious debt from it. It's not an easy profession to be a 'master' and we know that many traders do not achieve the ultimate goal.

Today's technology and internet allows everyone to become a trader with a few clicks on the mouse and smartphone. So many people come to this arena with no more planning and preparation than entering the lottery numbers. The result, most of the time, is that the account closes almost as soon as the account is opened. Sound familiar? Do not worry, you are not the only one, we are all there.

Yes, everyone has the same experience in forex trading, we are all lost in the beginning, we all get a lot of failures at the beginning. Of course ..., but the problem is ... the majority of us got nothing but losing all our money in bulk.

You can join many demo contest as the arena to become the best and the champion. But don't ambition to be the best for real trading. It will only make you lose a lot and more. What you should do is focus on learning to understand the market and money management, try to always be relaxed and calm. Even you can become a part time trader first before you really are able to become a profitable trader.

If you are relaxed and calm like a journey of water in the flowing river, then one day you will be in the estuary and into the ocean where a lot of fish you can get without drifting.

Do not think to be the best, because you can be the best by itself even if you do not think about it. All is just a matter of time.

Just focus on developing your skills.

Hopefully if you read this though, you have realized (like me) that the market has no place to "play around". Market approach with clear mind, focus preparation and confidence to build knowledge and understanding.

This article is especially for beginners, also for me personally. I am not a master, I just want to be a profitable trader and always be a profitable trader, I am just like you. I have a long-term goal, I have many obstacles in my journey, even once I don't have the money to pay for internet access.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Beginners must prepare to struggle and loose so huge at first to have experience on how hard this business is before he will be determined to overcome this loss by trying to find a good strategy that will give them more better management in forex. Been the best is one thing that pushes us to make mistakes. Let's accept we are nobody and focus on our money management then we will be surprised how we are indeed growing in this market. For the market it goes as it wish and do not care about your lot size, stop loss or take profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Beginners must prepare to struggle and loose so huge at first to have experience on how hard this business is before he will be determined to overcome this loss by trying to find a good strategy that will give them more better management in forex. Been the best is one thing that pushes us to make mistakes. Let's accept we are nobody and focus on our money management then we will be surprised how we are indeed growing in this market. For the market it goes as it wish and do not care about your lot size, stop loss or take profits.
    before beginners turn their money into loss to trade it for experience, they still got a first option to do this correctly by not investing any money for the first time. learning and practice can be applied well through demo account which is risk free and no need to feel such pain of loss for the first time because that's not really necessary to get. if we can start this with safe methods then why not staying safe as long as possible.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    before beginners turn their money into loss to trade it for experience, they still got a first option to do this correctly by not investing any money for the first time. learning and practice can be applied well through demo account which is risk free and no need to feel such pain of loss for the first time because that's not really necessary to get. if we can start this with safe methods then why not staying safe as long as possible.
    Sure, that's the best way to start this business. The problem is that many beginners are overconfident, they think forex trading is easy, so they don't listen to advice from experienced traders, as well as many traders who plunged them into making them dreaming to get rich in one night. Indeed, learning from own experience is a wise thing, but intelligent people will learn from the experiences of others to avoid the possibility of bad befalling him.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Working to be the best is a process and one I would advice a trader to put lots of focus into. This is a business of opportunity and once we build this system and work hard on this trade we will have the ability to manage risk always. We can work on the chance to make profits from forex and we can make the reliable feet to work so hard for ourselves. Forex proves to be the right trade for us and we should make every decision to see we improve on this trade. We cannot in anyway have it easy and we should get ready to practice in the best way to see we make profits in due time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Sure, that's the best way to start this business. The problem is that many beginners are overconfident, they think forex trading is easy, so they don't listen to advice from experienced traders, as well as many traders who plunged them into making them dreaming to get rich in one night. Indeed, learning from own experience is a wise thing, but intelligent people will learn from the experiences of others to avoid the possibility of bad befalling him.
    can't agree more with this because when we're talking about beginners, they're the biggest source of mistakes coming. we've been there and know what it felt like. more years to get better as trader and if only we got the desire to do this business. otherwise if we got low spirit and still lazy to learn, this business will be hard to do even for years of trading.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    can't agree more with this because when we're talking about beginners, they're the biggest source of mistakes coming. we've been there and know what it felt like. more years to get better as trader and if only we got the desire to do this business. otherwise if we got low spirit and still lazy to learn, this business will be hard to do even for years of trading.
    Not just the beginners but then you and I are also caught in some mistakes that do make us loss our money. To reduce mine, I am not more struggling to make such huge amount of money from forex trading, I am taking things slowly and I don't want to be such a trader that wants to earn huge. Knowing that I need to just follow one trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    Most people coming into retail forex trading do have common beliefs ( I equally fell victim of the same some years ago) that once you have learned forex trading for some period of times say , a month then everything would be smooth sailing . Some even thought that forex is a money making machine that vomits dollars by a single press of buttons but how wrong they discovered that to be when the challenges of trading starred at them . Becoming a forex trader is not a feat that can be achieved over night , it follows a process and there is need of patience

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 72
    Working to beocome good in trading forex is a good step in our trading career. We all know how difficult it's have been in this trade but we should keep on working hard and look on the very means to make the best trade. Here learning is the way to go about trading better and if we can make the plans to learn well enough, the chance to produce profits will be higher. Good learning is the best way to make profits and with good knowledge we will grow with time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Not just the beginners but then you and I are also caught in some mistakes that do make us loss our money. To reduce mine, I am not more struggling to make such huge amount of money from forex trading, I am taking things slowly and I don't want to be such a trader that wants to earn huge. Knowing that I need to just follow one trading strategy.
    I think that it is common for traders to be struggling to make big amount of money, and in the cause of trying to make such big amount of money, we might be emotional and be trading the market badly. It is better that we take things slow, and rather compound our profits in addition to the amount of money we have in our trading account. Also, if we are trading with good system and plan, then we will achieve our aims with time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 52
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I think that it is common for traders to be struggling to make big amount of money, and in the cause of trying to make such big amount of money, we might be emotional and be trading the market badly. It is better that we take things slow, and rather compound our profits in addition to the amount of money we have in our trading account. Also, if we are trading with good system and plan, then we will achieve our aims with time.
    more time needs to spend before we can understand how to trade properly with the business. rushing ourself to make a deposit and run a live trading will fasten our way to lose everything at all. be the best we can be and limit ourself from doing irrational things which beyond our capability. trade if we can see the signals from our strategy and leave it if we got nothing to give.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast