Be the best ??? - Page 23
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Be the best ???

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 184

Be the best ???

This is important for beginners. If forex is a sport, don't think of becoming a champion of the competition by setting your target to become eligible to be selected as a player in the national team.

Those who join into forex trading who want to soon become a billionaire in the first year or two, will go far. Beginners are always blinded by greed and then face some difficult consequences.

The reputation of Forex trading is often tarnished from innumerable stories about people spending their savings or falling into serious debt from it. It's not an easy profession to be a 'master' and we know that many traders do not achieve the ultimate goal.

Today's technology and internet allows everyone to become a trader with a few clicks on the mouse and smartphone. So many people come to this arena with no more planning and preparation than entering the lottery numbers. The result, most of the time, is that the account closes almost as soon as the account is opened. Sound familiar? Do not worry, you are not the only one, we are all there.

Yes, everyone has the same experience in forex trading, we are all lost in the beginning, we all get a lot of failures at the beginning. Of course ..., but the problem is ... the majority of us got nothing but losing all our money in bulk.

You can join many demo contest as the arena to become the best and the champion. But don't ambition to be the best for real trading. It will only make you lose a lot and more. What you should do is focus on learning to understand the market and money management, try to always be relaxed and calm. Even you can become a part time trader first before you really are able to become a profitable trader.

If you are relaxed and calm like a journey of water in the flowing river, then one day you will be in the estuary and into the ocean where a lot of fish you can get without drifting.

Do not think to be the best, because you can be the best by itself even if you do not think about it. All is just a matter of time.

Just focus on developing your skills.

Hopefully if you read this though, you have realized (like me) that the market has no place to "play around". Market approach with clear mind, focus preparation and confidence to build knowledge and understanding.

This article is especially for beginners, also for me personally. I am not a master, I just want to be a profitable trader and always be a profitable trader, I am just like you. I have a long-term goal, I have many obstacles in my journey, even once I don't have the money to pay for internet access.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    but its about 5 year plan and no one can wait for this time, we can do well if we have good experience of some months or years and people do not have patience, they practice on demo for some days earn from some orders and think now they can earn huge so they invest and lose big, so this is wrong thing we can not survive here in this way, we can properly trade if we have patience, if we have experience so gain it and use it wisely
    If it is the plan who will turn us to a certain success in forex field, I will sure go for it, forex traders need to be patient with whatever forex trading methods who can make them get their income regularly. Forex field does not need rushing, the forex traders who are rushing are the forex traders who will be making mistakes in trading, and they will not know truly know to trade because they lack understanding.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    This is what we should be focused on because if we can be the best in what we are doing, there is a high chance to make profits from the market. Learning about this business is important and what every trader must focus on is to build a strong system and capitalize on it to make better profits in forex. If we can manage risk and work on our system, there is no way we can't achieve excellence in trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    If it is the plan who will turn us to a certain success in forex field, I will sure go for it, forex traders need to be patient with whatever forex trading methods who can make them get their income regularly. Forex field does not need rushing, the forex traders who are rushing are the forex traders who will be making mistakes in trading, and they will not know truly know to trade because they lack understanding.
    I don't know that you can still be underrating the great power of right planning in the market. The traders which can be planning well will have their nice trading strategies used with management and the trader will be disciplined with them all. That is what i know that will help the trader in the earning side. Mistakes will be averted when you have good plans, because good plans exposes the error in the trading methods of traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I don't know that you can still be underrating the great power of right planning in the market.
    We can't make it in this trade if we lack the right plans that would improve us in making the best trade in forex. If we must achieve good result in forex we must have a plan to build a good trade and work on the best medium to achieve our goals. Working to achieve the right trade is needed and if we make a well executed plan, we can become the best for ourselves at the right time. So I support full plans for traders who wishes to become the best.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    We can't make it in this trade if we lack the right plans that would improve us in making the best trade in forex. If we must achieve good result in forex we must have a plan to build a good trade and work on the best medium to achieve our goals. Working to achieve the right trade is needed and if we make a well executed plan, we can become the best for ourselves at the right time. So I support full plans for traders who wishes to become the best.
    we can become best but it required our good experience of demo account without using demo account we can not earn. right plan can be build on demo account because when we apply any plan it shows on demo it will work or not, so make sure you apply plan on demo and make sure you learn from it if one plan is not working on demo we can not use it on real also and can lose, but if we work on demo and it works so it is good for us on real also it will work so our success is some how depend on our demo

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I don't know that you can still be underrating the great power of right planning in the market. The traders which can be planning well will have their nice trading strategies used with management and the trader will be disciplined with them all. That is what i know that will help the trader in the earning side. Mistakes will be averted when you have good plans, because good plans exposes the error in the trading methods of traders.
    Forex traders who can underrate the power of planning in forex field are not supposed to be called forex traders, because there is no amount of the things you know, you will fail if you did not align them rightly and apply them according. The aligning and the correct applications is what the planning is doing for traders. Every forex traders who wants to be the best too will have to make sure that all the vital elements of forex trading are planned together, that is where success is being achieved.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 6
    ara, Good article and I like it. I think that every person can be successful in forex market if he has good market knowledge and understands how everything works. It is not so difficult to learn everything and get the experience but of course there are losses and mistakes at the beginning and it is very normal for new traders. Time should pass to become experienced trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    ara, Good article and I like it. I think that every person can be successful in forex market if he has good market knowledge and understands how everything works. It is not so difficult to learn everything and get the experience but of course there are losses and mistakes at the beginning and it is very normal for new traders. Time should pass to become experienced trader.
    just good knowledge is not enough we need to done practice also in trading, when we have demo account practice we can understand market, with knowledge just we can not understand market until we do demo account so make sure you do demo before using real account because if we start from real we can lose just. so use demo and learn then you will know where market will go

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    just good knowledge is not enough we need to done practice also in trading, when we have demo account practice we can understand market, with knowledge just we can not understand market until we do demo account so make sure you do demo before using real account because if we start from real we can lose just. so use demo and learn then you will know where market will go
    soon everything will be gathered in time as long as we want to learn from everything we've done with our account. it doesn't matter how many times we lost our trade and how often we got margin call. what's best from all that is how we can get up to continue our learning and become the best from who we were. don't let our bad habits and bad experiences destroy our spirit to be a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    soon everything will be gathered in time as long as we want to learn from everything we've done with our account. it doesn't matter how many times we lost our trade and how often we got margin call. what's best from all that is how we can get up to continue our learning and become the best from who we were. don't let our bad habits and bad experiences destroy our spirit to be a successful trader.
    What we do with our account will later become our experience and as everyone know there is lot we have to learn from our experience. Perseverance pays, so traders should have perseverance and move on without getting despondent by losses and failures. Choosing a kind of strategy to use in trading depends on what each trader can take. Here we can learn very important aspects of trading like market analysis and risk management.

Not allowed!

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast