Be the best ??? - Page 13
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Be the best ???

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184

Be the best ???

This is important for beginners. If forex is a sport, don't think of becoming a champion of the competition by setting your target to become eligible to be selected as a player in the national team.

Those who join into forex trading who want to soon become a billionaire in the first year or two, will go far. Beginners are always blinded by greed and then face some difficult consequences.

The reputation of Forex trading is often tarnished from innumerable stories about people spending their savings or falling into serious debt from it. It's not an easy profession to be a 'master' and we know that many traders do not achieve the ultimate goal.

Today's technology and internet allows everyone to become a trader with a few clicks on the mouse and smartphone. So many people come to this arena with no more planning and preparation than entering the lottery numbers. The result, most of the time, is that the account closes almost as soon as the account is opened. Sound familiar? Do not worry, you are not the only one, we are all there.

Yes, everyone has the same experience in forex trading, we are all lost in the beginning, we all get a lot of failures at the beginning. Of course ..., but the problem is ... the majority of us got nothing but losing all our money in bulk.

You can join many demo contest as the arena to become the best and the champion. But don't ambition to be the best for real trading. It will only make you lose a lot and more. What you should do is focus on learning to understand the market and money management, try to always be relaxed and calm. Even you can become a part time trader first before you really are able to become a profitable trader.

If you are relaxed and calm like a journey of water in the flowing river, then one day you will be in the estuary and into the ocean where a lot of fish you can get without drifting.

Do not think to be the best, because you can be the best by itself even if you do not think about it. All is just a matter of time.

Just focus on developing your skills.

Hopefully if you read this though, you have realized (like me) that the market has no place to "play around". Market approach with clear mind, focus preparation and confidence to build knowledge and understanding.

This article is especially for beginners, also for me personally. I am not a master, I just want to be a profitable trader and always be a profitable trader, I am just like you. I have a long-term goal, I have many obstacles in my journey, even once I don't have the money to pay for internet access.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    How possibly can one be at his best without thinking of being the best ? You have to think of being the best and works towards it . I quite understand that thinking about something is not enough , you have to take further steps in actualizing what you are really thinking about and that is the very aspect where so many people get it wrong . You can be at your best by being more committed to learning and practice
    I think that the mindset of thinking of being the best is what is making forex traders not to come near the best, they will be misbehaving. Take for example the traders who will dream that they will make trade with just $50, and want to gain $500,000 in just 6 months, will that kind of thinking help the trader? I guess that even if that kind of plan will be a reality, it is not what forex traders should first think about, they should just try to trade well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I think that the mindset of thinking of being the best is what is making forex traders not to come near the best, they will be misbehaving. Take for example the traders who will dream that they will make trade with just $50, and want to gain $500,000 in just 6 months, will that kind of thinking help the trader? I guess that even if that kind of plan will be a reality, it is not what forex traders should first think about, they should just try to trade well.
    if any one have this type of thinking then he will surely but if we think we can gain 100-200% profit in 6 months that is good if we double our equity in 3 months i think its best for us. no other business can give us this profit ratio but still we are not happy we want to earn 1000% profit in one month and in one year we want to become millionaire and with these type of targets we can lose just

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    if any one have this type of thinking then he will surely but if we think we can gain 100-200% profit in 6 months that is good if we double our equity in 3 months i think its best for us. no other business can give us this profit ratio but still we are not happy we want to earn 1000% profit in one month and in one year we want to become millionaire and with these type of targets we can lose just
    you are right 100% per month is big profit if we invest 500$ and use 100% per month we can make huge capital in one year but this is also not easy. we can not earn big profit here because when we try big profit we will use bigger lots and in short its big cause of loss. so use always risk which you can afford and i think no one want to lose 100% in one month. so trade with plan and save self from losing big

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    you are right 100% per month is big profit if we invest 500$ and use 100% per month we can make huge capital in one year but this is also not easy. we can not earn big profit here because when we try big profit we will use bigger lots and in short its big cause of loss. so use always risk which you can afford and i think no one want to lose 100% in one month. so trade with plan and save self from losing big
    I like traders that are not weakening their trading capability, they are the ones that can make 100% monthly, they can even make more than that. Forex field is for gaining money, and when we did not take risk, we will not be making the money in big way. We should not because of this be taking high risk that are reckless, everything about the forex field need careful plan before we do anything.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    We can be our best in the business depending on how much knowledge we have and then how willing we are to be patient with the market. We can only become profitable trader when we keep on having a trading journal and then we keep to that trading journal as well. You should know that, being at your best takes a lot of learning and patient.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 204
    @ cutiekc, Forex trading is a very big market and when a new trader joins this business then he needs to give his time and needs to be patient so that he can learn how to do his trades with some profits. Whether a trader is getting profit or loss in his trades one thing that is more important is that he needs to maintain a positive balance so that he can continue doing his trading activity.

Also there are times when even successful traders will fail and they will not be able to get any money from this market so at those times we need to stay away and wait so that we can find a profitable trading opportunity for us.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 43
    we need to work hard to be the best in trading the market,that is the only way we can actually become successful in this market as a whole.although its not like the sport games where you get guaranty of learning a couple of time before you become good at trading the market.trading the market has to do with a whole lot of discipline and hard work and most of the success comes from the psychological state of the trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    we need to work hard to be the best in trading the market,that is the only way we can actually become successful in this market as a whole.although its not like the sport games where you get guaranty of learning a couple of time before you become good at trading the market.trading the market has to do with a whole lot of discipline and hard work and most of the success comes from the psychological state of the trader.
    you are right its not game, actually our mindset also matter when we think it like business we start to learn it, we can make good analysis later and can be able to earn, but some people think its game or gambling so that is wrong thinking it can make us loser, so learn trade as much as you can and trade on base of experience, never try to trade without ti

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    A successful trader should be able to think of the trading strategies and how he can develop them and improve the way in which he can enter and exit the market . for example how does the news can effect his own trading and how much results he can be able to find mistakes in his own manner and try to develop them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu George View Post
    A successful trader should be able to think of the trading strategies and how he can develop them and improve the way in which he can enter and exit the market . for example how does the news can effect his own trading and how much results he can be able to find mistakes in his own manner and try to develop them.
    news effect can be high if news impact is high but we can use it and can earn huge pips it required just our best analysis and more then this our management, when we have management we can save equity from loss also, we can use smaller sl and bigger tp, so we can trade well here if we use proper trading here with less risk

Not allowed!

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast