Ichimoku Wonder Trading strategy. - Page 17
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Ichimoku Wonder Trading strategy.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4

Ichimoku Wonder Trading strategy.

Hello everyone, I am here to present the wonders of trading an ichimoku system, many traders dread this indicator because it has too many seemingly confusing lines, I was once like that myself until I researched about it and discovered that it is a very wonderful indicator if you understand the power behind the different components that it comes with.

Ichimoku Kinko Hyo is a Japanese world that means at a glance, that means when you look at the charts at one glance, you should be able to tell whether you should be buying or selling.
    My strategy for trading ichimoku system is to buy when price is above the clouds and sell when I see that price has gone under the clouds, meaning I wait for a pull back most of the time. I use any time frame but always trade with the dominant trend.

I have uploaded here a recent chart of EUR USD, from the 15 minutes to 4hr chart, let's observe the progression, price has broken above the clouds first in the 15 Mins and did that on 30 mins 1hr and then gradually 4hr that is a green light for me to buy, which I already did although it was a late entry. I will update this thread with more charts examples as we enter next week.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Leonvic; 07-04-2018 at 10:22 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    Yes, you were very correct tat a lt of traders do detest trading with the ichimoku indicator because of the too many lines it possess because that is whee the magic of the indicator really lines. Whenever there is a breakout of the cloud, then the coast is almost very clear to move.The ichimoku is a very simple and easy to use indicator if we can sit down to learn how well to applied it to the market.
    Ichimoku forex indicator can not be detested by any forex traders. All what i have read about this great forex indicator are positive, i see no reason why forex traders will detest a good forex indicator like Ichimoku. I have not used this forex indicator, but i have made my research on it with many forex sites, and with the way i see it on the chart too, it should be working well as those sites has enlightened me about it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    I have been hearing about this indicator, it looks too complicated anytime I want to trade it, but through the experience of people that have an idea about it, I now understand that the most important element is the clouds, price will move above or below this clouds to give us the signal to be buying or selling, in all, patience to trade the signals is still very necessary.
    Ichimoku indicator is not a new indicator to trade the market, but this indicator is not that important to trade the market. What i have seen with it is that the traders which want to trade this indicator needs to work with it on the larger time frames alone, and i like it if that time frame will be 4 hours. Trading with the Ichimoku cloud is what i know that most traders are laying their focus upon, that Ichimoku clouds analyses the the trend of the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The Ichimoku indicator has been downplayed for many years because people believe that there are too many things that will make it unprofitable, but that is just their mindset, I was very confused about this indicator for years until I understood the secret behind it, from now I know what to expect before I traded instead of the random decision I would usually make previously.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22
    I took my time to go through the thread al over again like i have never read it before and i discovered that there were some few things that i have not even discovered about this trading system before called the ichimoku. The meaning of ichimoku as revealed by you is at "a glance", and that sounds very funny to me, but it is the real truth, traders should be able to give a good projection about the market by just taking a glance at the market . That is where professionalism comes into the business, if you are a good forex trader, you should be able to say something good about the market situation at just a glace, this talks about you relationship with the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Ichimoku means at a glance, it is doing exactly what it says, you can tell what the trend is at a glance for me I have discovered that there is a better way to trade this than many people are doing, I have studied it to the extent that I can trade when there is volatility or not because I already understand that the difference between range and trend lies in what the indicator component is telling me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    Ichimoku indicator are one of the very powerful indicators we have in forex. It's an indicator best suitable for the trend because it loose effectiveness if the market is ranging. With this indicator traders would wait for the breakout of the cloud before opening a trade. If a breakout occurs above the cloud we can enter bullish trades while if it's below this cloud we can enter a sell trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    @Ulthred what you have said is not far from the truth, the Ichimoku indicator was developed primarily because the Japanese wanted to understand how the trend works, the basic foundation for trading this indicator is nothing other than patience, many times, the trend will not be established easily, we need to wait until we get a very good entry before we consider trading if not we may regret our actions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    ichimoku can let the trader to know how and when he can trade and he also can follow the trend easily and continuously, the trader should be able to know how to use properly to be able to make some money from the market, the trader should know how to follow the right signals as this will help for getting of some money easily without big risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I totally agree with the fact that the ichimoko indicator kind of complicated just you stated if we understand how it works by allowing price to go above the cloud for a buy and below the cloud for a sell its totally awesome and above the way it indicate votility of the trend is super awesome.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    Ichimoku is indicating Japenese methods of trading. In early, they have presented us the candlestick patterns theory which is still used by the 90% traders. Candlesticks patterns match with every indicator and strategy because it is hard to spot the movement without the patterns and these candlestick patterns make them more powerful.

Not allowed!

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast