How to forecast the market ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to forecast the market ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

How to forecast the market ?

I think the forex trading is volatile market and the trend of the market is all the time fluctuated so that's why i think you need to forecast the market but it is big challenge how to forecast the market so i want to know from the professional trader how we forecast the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7
    i think that if we have a good knowledge about forex market and we can make both fundamental and technical analysis and also if we know about the different news which affect forex market, then we can make a forecast about forex market..it is a hard job to do, and only experts who has a past experience can forecast more accurately than others...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Predicting the forex market is not an easy thing to do, because we need to perform a variety of analyzes to predict the forex market movements at a time when that will come. Usually analysts make forecasts forex market with technical analysis first, and they also look for a variety of news related to the pair that used for make forecasting.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I do know for sure that there's no one way or a holy Grail towards analysing the currency market, lots of experts have there own unique way of analysing the currency market in which I would say that you learn to trade the market by your own self just take trading forex as a hobby and then as time goes by you'll learn to trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Well dear i am a technical trader and forecast the market by using my trading system all the time, every trader has its own method of forecast the market and i have my own method and that method knows the movement of the market and i can able to do good trading by understand the movement of this market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    forecasting the market is done according to the understanding we have on the market,the level of understanding we have on the market determine how well our analysis will be right becasue what we do when forecasting is analysis the market and analysis can be done both fundamentally and technically,it about our understanding on the market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I am a technical trader and forecast the market by using my trading system all the time... every trader has its own method of forecast the market and i have my own method and that method know the movements of the market and i can able to do good trading by understand the movement of the markets so that i can earn lots of money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I think to forecast the Forex market is not a easy task.If you have proper knowledge and experience,good planning,strategy and analysis then you can forecast the market very easily.A expert trader can Forecast the market more accurately as they have good understanding and knowledge and experience about the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    In the Forex trading business,i think to forecast the Forex market is not a easy task .i f you have proper knowledge about the business then you can be a successful in the trading business.A expert trader can forecast the market the market more accurately as they have good understanding and knowledge and experience about the market .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    My Friend it is a tough things in Forex trading because forex is a unpredictable business but still traders are trading at Forex because Forex is a hope of earning money with skill and experience. I think a trader must need indicators for technical analysis, and also need to understand the fundamental analysis then they can try to predict the market. But without predicting market a trader can trade with only money management.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast