why i am prefer roboforex to news trading

Thread: why i am prefer roboforex to news trading

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

Lightbulb why i am prefer roboforex to news trading

I am a big fan of roboforex, coz this broker is providing all of the trading solutions to me for good trading career.
    today I want to prove that why I prefer roboforex for news trading..as every one know that news trading is so dangerous and full of fear and stress, in this situation if a broker increased spread than maybe our account can wash out and we lose all money in single trade. every news trader wants a fixed spread to account for news trading and roboforex is provide fix spread account, so that's why we have no need of any other broker.
    I trade on other brokers like ic market, XM and pepperstone etc from all of them not provide fix spread account and they do scam with the trader on news time in the shape of increasing spread and order slippage problem for me roboforex is the best choice.
    kindly share your view about roboforex?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Roboforex provides 2 types of accounts, fixed spreads and floating spreads, of course this is a good choice for clients in accordance with their strategy, I always choose floating spread account, and you are comfortable with fixed spread account for news trading. I think this is fair, a broker with high professionalism in providing comfort for clients in investing in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    every trader chooses account type on their interest and to follow their trading strategy. those who are doing trade for long-term and their strategies are mostly worked with technical analyses for them floating account is a good idea, coz some time there trades giving them a less charged commission. but as you know that on news time mostly orders slipped that,s why the fixed spread is a good choice for news traders.
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Roboforex provides 2 types of accounts, fixed spreads and floating spreads, of course this is a good choice for clients in accordance with their strategy, I always choose floating spread account, and you are comfortable with fixed spread account for news trading. I think this is fair, a broker with high professionalism in providing comfort for clients in investing in the forex market.

Not allowed!