Which thing is more important in the trading ?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which thing is more important in the trading ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Which thing is more important in the trading ?

I think these are very important in the forex trading but i want to know what is the most important in the trading if we have then we will get the success in the trading .

1. Experience and knowledge

2. Managing the risk in the trade

3. Planning

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    Every one knows that in business one thing is more important while trading that is knowledge about trading and also experience about forex trading business and the second thing is ideas , good thoughts, strategies, and connected with market, these all are important in forex trading business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7
    i think that one of the most important thing about forex is that we should first learn it well and get a good knowledge of it...then we should try to practice on demo ...it is also important that we should control our emotions and greed in order to do well...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    I think all the options you requested is very important, and these three are a union, which can not be separated. So my answer is to choose everything. because nothing is more important, mutually supportive of each other and are inseparable. If only mastering just number 1, can only called as a common trader, if choose number 2 then include a good trader, and if have all those three can be said to have expert trader.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Having good plans will help the trader so well, if you do the all together , you will be a better trader,. it is not good to be saying that one is better than the other. You have t be serious about this business, and the serious trader will have to do all together to get the very success in the market with them all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    i dont think they is anything about forex trading that is no important,everything about this business is very important and for anybody willing to make something from this business he/she will understand all about trading is very important if one is thinking of making money in this business,then the trade should time and learn all that it might take to become a successful trader in this business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    I take planning to be the most important out of them, it is all of them that is important, and wit is when you know what to do with them that you can work with them to get good result with good plan. You can have experience that most choose and not work for you when you can not plan well to make it work for you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    My Friend I think knowledge and Experience are the most important thing in Forex trading according to my experience. I think we all need to understand that Forex is a risky business and we have to learn the Forex trading first and then we need to practice more and more in demo account to get good experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Many things are very important in this business so therefore i can not tell you any one thing about forex.. if you want earn regular then learning is very important because without education you can not understand to market. and experience can be important for your success..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Forex is a very profitable business and many things are important in this business.So telling you about one thing is not possible.But the most important are knowledge and experience and i think it is very important to understand the business carefully.Having good plan and strategy help a trader in making profits.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast