Is practice is the mother of skills and abilities
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is practice is the mother of skills and abilities

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Is practice is the mother of skills and abilities

I think in the forex trading if you have the good practice then you will get the good skills in the trading and it will improve your abilities and the knowledge of the trading and i think it is the mother of all the thing if you have then you will get the success in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    Yes you are right and i am agree with you because practice make a man perfect and practice improve over skills and abiliies and we learn more about on which we practicing, and its will helps us in gaining of experience and we will be take profit from our practice, and it is good for us

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Yes;that is right practice is the best way to learn any work specially in Forex market.If you have good practice in Forex market that give you good experience and give you the confidence in your self when you trade and these things very important to can success in that market .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    When you are making practices on how to do the trading, you are actually helping yourself on many things, it will give you the exposure to doing trading based on what you know and the way you know it. It will give you more trading experience, and this is by no doubt the perfection that we need to make good trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I totally agree with you is that practice is the mother of all skills and abilities.Practice makes a man perfect and perfection makes him a successful trader.A trader should practice more in forex through demo accounts and after gaining lot of experience he/she an trade in real accounts.And this is very useful for a trader to earn profitably.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Yes this is true because if you have more practice then you can understand to market and then you can doing better trading. after good practice you can earn very good amount in the small time. but you can not earn money without any practice so therefore practice can give you success and money..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    I think in the forex trading if you have the good practice then you will get the good skills in the trading and it will improve your abilities and the knowledge of the trading and i think it is the mother of all the thing if you have then you will get the success in the trading.
    Obviously true forex is very learning business.every trader need perfect learn and long time practice in forex then we are success in forex market.without practice we can't success in forex market.every successful trader long time practice in forex then we are success in forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 89
    Given: 171
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrussel View Post
    Obviously true forex is very learning business.every trader need perfect learn and long time practice in forex then we are success in forex market.without practice we can't success in forex market.every successful trader long time practice in forex then we are success in forex market.
    I think not all traders have to be successful in forex trading, despite studying in a long time, and I ever find a trader who had worked hard for a long time but did not find success and eventually get bored and quit this business. Hard work is the key to success, but not everyone who works hard will always be succeed,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    The basic quality which a forex trader should learn from forex is to keep patience because patience is the key to success.To earn more and more,so a trader should always try to keep his calm and should try to keep his patience,then he will surely learn more and even will earn more through forex trading.Hard work is even very vital for forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    True, if we've learned forex then we need to practice forex trading, so all that we have learned to be more useful and we can know the result of what we learned. Practice trading can also give us insight into the mental mastery in trading, trading practices the more we do then we will have a strong mentality in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast