Financial Management of Forex Trader - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Financial Management of Forex Trader

Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    This honestly good but since there were too much writings, I can only take some good points from your thread. Psychology does play biggest role in this business which could affect our performance both in long and short period of time. Even with the best strategies, we still can not make any good trades if our psychology management is terrible. I once heard my tutor told me that emotions are destructible and those who failed to control themselves with emotions, they will fail early.
    haha, yeah writing is my hobby since I was in high school, so don't be surprised if i have too much writings in my threads. Talking about psychology in forex trading, of course it is an important part that we can't ignore. Easy to talk about but difficult to overcome. That is the fact of psychological problems in forex trading.

Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    haha, yeah writing is my hobby since I was in high school, so don't be surprised if i have too much writings in my threads. Talking about psychology in forex trading, of course it is an important part that we can't ignore. Easy to talk about but difficult to overcome. That is the fact of psychological problems in forex trading.
    You are right regarding all what you have wrote on your threads. Managing our funds in forex trading has a lot of do with discipline, if we are not disciplined then we can't implement the risk management as supposed. Also setting the plans right is one of the most important thing, because when there is a plan on how we are to trade and then it is been followed then we can make good decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    You are right regarding all what you have wrote on your threads. Managing our funds in forex trading has a lot of do with discipline, if we are not disciplined then we can't implement the risk management as supposed. Also setting the plans right is one of the most important thing, because when there is a plan on how we are to trade and then it is been followed then we can make good decisions.
    That is right , I am sure every trader knows what risk management is and how importance role in the forex trading business but sometimes the traders prefer to get profit in an irrational way rather than risk loss control so that ambition that will slowly make failure when run forex business.

Therefore, Implementing of financial management such as use the lot size reasonably is very needed and it is a form of trader concern about the trader responsibility of investment in forex business and also its will make an effect for more relax in trading instead of fear or anxiety where the investment is at bet will disappear in an instant
    debian CopyFX . Shows the rating :
    #3092418 Fix-Cent ratings || # 2704573 Pro-Standard ratings

To prove on the means of learning good, we should sure be ready to understand the right point of practice. Management in forex is one important way of trading this market that will protect our capital and this should be a good point for all of us in this business. With great management we will understand the real point of trading good and we can have all the chance to minimize risk and see we have the right plans to earn well from forex trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    To prove on the means of learning good, we should sure be ready to understand the right point of practice. Management in forex is one important way of trading this market that will protect our capital and this should be a good point for all of us in this business. With great management we will understand the real point of trading good and we can have all the chance to minimize risk and see we have the right plans to earn well from forex trading.
    I think money management is more of being disciplined and not just practicing it, in such a way that the determination of being disciplined to always ensure maximum protection over our account should be developed and then we should always decide on making good quality decisions which isn't coming from being emotional.

my only issue in this forex trading is with my limited budget because i can't get enough deposit just as i wish for. each profits made were gone from account because i always withdraw them for my daily need. never had a chance to get extra money from trading because my method is relatively safe and my earning is also not big. thank goodness i don't have any issue in trading and can do something better with my strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    my only issue in this forex trading is with my limited budget because i can't get enough deposit just as i wish for. each profits made were gone from account because i always withdraw them for my daily need. never had a chance to get extra money from trading because my method is relatively safe and my earning is also not big. thank goodness i don't have any issue in trading and can do something better with my strategy.
    Sascha..., I love reading your comments, I really appreciate you as a fighter in forex business, you are trade for a living. I hope that one day you can have a more budget for deposits in forex so you can grow it into a fantastic amount for your future. Indeed, you don't have any issues in this matter, but I pray for your progress.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    account should be developed
    This is the essence of investment, our goal is for financial welfare in the long run.

managing the money during trading with forex market could be difficult to do especially for traders who are using their last money to trade. i also wish for our friends in this forum who are struggling with their trading and trade so hard to achieve their success because i'm still far to get that goal since i'm still in "learning" progress and still so bad at managing my money in trading. as usual, your threads always exciting and informative to read.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Yayami View Post
    managing the money during trading with forex market could be difficult to do especially for traders who are using their last money to trade. i also wish for our friends in this forum who are struggling with their trading and trade so hard to achieve their success because i'm still far to get that goal since i'm still in "learning" progress and still so bad at managing my money in trading. as usual, your threads always exciting and informative to read.
    That would only be difficult when the trader hasn't been able to learn the act and approach of being disciplined. It is important to know what disciplined could help us get in the market. Because the more disciplined a trader is the more the trader would know that his or her money is so much important and then should be correctly managed.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    That would only be difficult when the trader hasn't been able to learn the act and approach of being disciplined. It is important to know what disciplined could help us get in the market. Because the more disciplined a trader is the more the trader would know that his or her money is so much important and then should be correctly managed.
    managing our financial is the first thing we must do before we decide to use our money as our initial deposit into our trading account. the money of our deposit must be safe and we must manage the rest like our strategy and emotions to control first. it is impossible to work with a stable fund to trade if we do not know how to manage the rest and become a forex trader has many preparations.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast