Financial Management of Forex Trader - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Financial Management of Forex Trader

Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    to be honest, it's a no for the answer. sometimes we can keep our discipline above all and sometimes we just make mistakes and forget about our own setups. pretty normal for traders who basically vulnerable to mistakes because we can't always remember things at their places. that makes us human and to help ourself from losing a lot, we use our efforts to create specific managements so we can change our habit and limit everything to its proper place.
    We have to keep discipline all the time, this is not the thing we can afford to neglect. Like till now sometimes I am disciplined with my risks and some days i lose discipline and then go wildly with my risks. Traders have to calculate their risk and always stick to it, then they can earn stable money. And it is good to learn some good strategies and always move forward in trading according to a firm plan.

there is no doubt that the money management science is very good skill for all of us to think and develop , by following good money management there can be very effective results can be achieved and following the strategies made form the trading analyses will help us of course to avoid losses for some time , so the fact of this will help us control the atmosphere of the trading in general .

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu George View Post
    there is no doubt that the money management science is very good skill for all of us to think and develop , by following good money management there can be very effective results can be achieved and following the strategies made form the trading analyses will help us of course to avoid losses for some time , so the fact of this will help us control the atmosphere of the trading in general .
    money management is not just good if i talk sincerely i can say this is most important part, we can do well trade if we trade properly if we learn it fully, if we do not learn we can not earn, we can not survive so for surviving money management is necessary thing it can make us good, it can save us and we can be able to earn some handsome profit, first thing is our security if we have done this then earning can be normal for us

Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    money management is not just good if i talk sincerely i can say this is most important part, we can do well trade if we trade properly if we learn it fully, if we do not learn we can not earn, we can not survive so for surviving money management is necessary thing it can make us good, it can save us and we can be able to earn some handsome profit, first thing is our security if we have done this then earning can be normal for us
    Really? Money management is not good, you know, I admire the way you trade but some times, I have seen you loss a lot from your account and then start from zero, I think you should start seeing money and risk management as being important so that you can avoid taking bad trades as you have been, it is important to secure our trades and invest mostly what we can afford losing.

Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    Really? Money management is not good, you know, I admire the way you trade but some times, I have seen you loss a lot from your account and then start from zero, I think you should start seeing money and risk management as being important so that you can avoid taking bad trades as you have been, it is important to secure our trades and invest mostly what we can afford losing.
    things are changing from our past trade and with every losses we've suffered, there's gotta be some valuable learning we can get and use to help us change. maybe at first he's not getting it alright because of great losses he suffered with his previous trades. but now he's improving and able to restore back what he lost, which is good thing to see. i can say that he's a good example of how traders can change from bad experience to create a better one with profits.

Trader
    This is known as the use of the good money and risk management which can be seen as one of the most important thing in the forex trading market, because we have a lot of reason causing the traders to loss their money. We need to be able to manage our trading account accurately, not to take too much risks and on the other hand, to manage our trading account adequately.

The use of money and risk management is important. You should not neglect it, even when the effective use of it will not manifest so faster, but you being able to always trade the market with the use of the money and risk management, it will help you protect your trading account against losses, that is the most important thing, all traders should take it seriously and use it in accordance.

I know some traders get things wrong in the aspect of risk and money management in forex trading but not all traders that lose money in forex that do not have good financial management on papers but what they lack is the discipline to follow through.The knowledge acquired by a trader would be a waste without discipline on the part of a trader and if you are such a trader that does something completely different from what you have on your trading plan , what you lack is discipline and that could be the reason so many things are working against you

Pivot levels can be applied to the Equities, Futures, and Forex markets. They are especially useful in the FX Markets and their inferred levels will, in general, be respected during the trading session. There are three major sessions in Forex – the US session which opens at 8:00 am EST, the European session which opens at 2:00 am EST, and the Asian Session which opens at 7:00 pm EST.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314