Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

Account Size: $100
    Account Type: Cent account.
    Risk per trade: 3percent
    Risk and reward ratio: 1:1 or 1:2
    Pairs: 23 pairs

BRIEF SUMMARY ON STRATEGY

I make use of Bollinger band in combination of candle stick chart, some times I make use of the bollinger band to take on trend trades and I also make use of it in taking trades on reversal market signals.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    Combination of the bollinger bands with the candlesticks will be good because bollinger can help you to determine the trend and the candlesticks will help you to determine the good trading positions so both will form a good strategy together and let you trade well and make good profits that make you satisfied with the results you will get.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 184
    Hi, nice to see this trading journal. Trading using bollinger bands, this is my favorite indicator since I was beginner.
    What is the maximum lot size do you used per trades?And which time frame?
    Do you open single trade or multiple trades? aaah I know, just like your username, you are a sniper.
    Can't wait to see your account grow day by day, I'm happy with this.
    Best of luck

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Hi, nice to see this trading journal. Trading using bollinger bands, this is my favorite indicator since I was beginner.
    What is the maximum lot size do you used per trades?And which time frame?
    Do you open single trade or multiple trades? aaah I know, just like your username, you are a sniper.
    Can't wait to see your account grow day by day, I'm happy with this.
    Best of luck
    Thanks for the Luck. I also hope to do something good and to avoid all possible mistakes.

I have a new trade on GBPUSD a buy trade actually, the price is above the middle band and also there has been a resistance breakout on 4 hour time frame.

Stra.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I am doing just fine, in a nutshell, I have won my last trade on GBPUSD by position, today, I was able to have confirmed the Pin bar on the daily chart of EU, formed with a bollinger band breakout, I did took the trade with a 1:1 risk and reward. I hope EU makes a little down movement to the support levels.

pin bar.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    I am doing just fine, in a nutshell, I have won my last trade on GBPUSD by position, today, I was able to have confirmed the Pin bar on the daily chart of EU, formed with a bollinger band breakout, I did took the trade with a 1:1 risk and reward. I hope EU makes a little down movement to the support levels.
    I can see that you are still doing fine, that is the main thing about the market, you have being in profits and not lose all your money till now, and it is more than one month already. No matter what i do in the market, i think more on my survival, when i survive, i know that there is hope in the future trading. However, you did not say which direction you have confirmed your EURUSD pin bar upon, but i think this pair is going down.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    I think your Pin bar on EURUSD worked and as I can see that the price has really moved down and then I can see you are at 24 percent profits which to me is good and I believe that forex trading should be done this way, wherein we gradually keep on building and growing our trading account while we learn and attain more trading confidence.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I was able to see a good sell signal on EU this early morning, I took the sell trade without hesitation and went back to be. Just waking up to see that my trade is already in TP. I am also glad that I have been able to hold on to taking less risk and then taking trade when my strategy tells me otherwise. It is a good thing for me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Still gold is bearish mode. As price rejected upper level at 1233. I think gold might break lower support 1218. After that, i open sell order and SL 1225.30 and TP 1217. Current position my opening order running on floating loss. I hope it makes in favor of me. what about thinking you about my opening positions?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 20
    I was able to see a good sell signal on EU this early morning, I took the sell trade without hesitation and went back to be. Just waking up to see that my trade is already in TP. I am also glad that I have been able to hold on to taking less risk and then taking trade when my strategy tells me otherwise. It is a good thing for me.
    Its' surely always nice for us to make profit from our trades, that is what we trading for. But with the trade history you posted here, it does not represent the low risk you claimed you were using, unless it is a cent account you are using for your copyfx trades. 2 lot is a high one, and i am trying to read your opening and closing prices but your history orders were abbreviated.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast