Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

Account Size: $100
    Account Type: Cent account.
    Risk per trade: 3percent
    Risk and reward ratio: 1:1 or 1:2
    Pairs: 23 pairs

BRIEF SUMMARY ON STRATEGY

I make use of Bollinger band in combination of candle stick chart, some times I make use of the bollinger band to take on trend trades and I also make use of it in taking trades on reversal market signals.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I think you are the one that made the mistake in the first place, why would you be using the webtrader when there is a primary trading platform of mt4 that is more suitable for use? Well, it is never too late, so that you will be able to handle your trading suitably. And as for the USDCAD analysis, it has broken 1.30322, it will reach 1.29537 very soon.
    I believe that we have our choices to make when trading forex, but what we choose should be what will help us to become better and use them with ease. The analysis i see with the USDCAD is not different from your analysis too, the USDCAD has being ranging for the past 2 week, but the present price action on daily chart is saying the trend is down, this market will fall more.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    I had two trades today GBPJPY and CADJPY. But had to close it midway because the market got so much volatile and then was reacting to some levels I wasn't sure about. I wasn't able to post chart picture signals.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I stayed off the market today, then now I decided to check my chart and only to learn that the trade I had panicked and closed would have gotten to my TP, which is on CADJPY because it was a 1:1, so in a nutshell, I have come to the conclusion that I don't have the full confidence over my trading strategy and I will be working on that the coming days.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    I stayed off the market today, then now I decided to check my chart and only to learn that the trade I had panicked and closed would have gotten to my TP, which is on CADJPY because it was a 1:1, so in a nutshell, I have come to the conclusion that I don't have the full confidence over my trading strategy and I will be working on that the coming days.

That forex for us, sometimes we doubt the ability of our strategy not have confident in it, while some of the strategies we make use are not worth but still yet have confidence in it which can lead to huge loss. When you have backtested your strategy for couple of weeks or months and see the effectiveness of the strategy, then we should not doubt the ability of the strategies rather have good confidence in it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 1
    I have seen a couple of people trading with the Bollinger band and it work like magic, the only time that I used this indicator was when I was still a newbie who is trying to make ends meets in the business, I did not go deep about it, my understanding is very shallow, but with the way that you are using it, I might consider the possibility of getting one or two lessons from it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    I have seen a couple of people trading with the Bollinger band and it work like magic, the only time that I used this indicator was when I was still a newbie who is trying to make ends meets in the business, I did not go deep about it, my understanding is very shallow, but with the way that you are using it, I might consider the possibility of getting one or two lessons from it.
    I know that most new traders are used with bollinger bands, because this is one of the indicators that are effective for trainers in putting the new traders through. But at some certain times, traders might prefer some other strategies than the bollinger bands, it happened to me as well. But that does not stop the fact that bollinger band is very good, and i still consult it for some good trading analysis till now.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    The Bollinger band indicator is a good one and from my study this indicator can be very much effective in following the trend and giving perfect entries that will help us follow the right trade. If used properly, traders can be able to make good profits and will get to enjoy their trade. I have tried practicing it with the demo account and I must say I was satisfied with the result I come out with. It's left for traders to understand how to follow them and make the right choice in their trade always. Sniper007, I hope that you find out what works for you because in trading confidence is very important.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by kebikemor View Post
    That forex for us, sometimes we doubt the ability of our strategy not have confident in it, while some of the strategies we make use are not worth but still yet have confidence in it which can lead to huge loss. When you have backtested your strategy for couple of weeks or months and see the effectiveness of the strategy, then we should not doubt the ability of the strategies rather have good confidence in it.
    I just think that the fault is mine for not being able to maintain the good confident about my trading strategy and I have been able to have gone back to my trading journal which I keep offline and I have learned a lot of things which I hope will help me improve in the coming week and most probably make me recover so much from my losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I have been doing some serious learning on the demo account, trying to gain back my confidence, so I be able to execute good and profitable trades.

I found a good sell setup on GBPUSD on Friday, this signal is strong because it goes with the strong bearish trend already in GBPUSD

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    I have been doing some serious learning on the demo account, trying to gain back my confidence, so I be able to execute good and profitable trades.

I found a good sell setup on GBPUSD on Friday, this signal is strong because it goes with the strong bearish trend already in GBPUSD
    I don't really got what you have expressed, did you mean that you are just updating this trade, despite that you have opened the trade since last week Friday? It better be like that, because the GBPUSD is now trying to rise again. And looking at the situation on the bollinger bands on 4 hours chart, i don't think that this pair will fall further at this point in time.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast