Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

Account Size: $100
    Account Type: Cent account.
    Risk per trade: 3percent
    Risk and reward ratio: 1:1 or 1:2
    Pairs: 23 pairs

BRIEF SUMMARY ON STRATEGY

I make use of Bollinger band in combination of candle stick chart, some times I make use of the bollinger band to take on trend trades and I also make use of it in taking trades on reversal market signals.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    Surly there are times that traders can really got golden opportunity from this market but there traders that comes across such opportunities and there inability of acknowledging such opportunities gives them set back in forex market. However it is a good thing for traders to always have a good experience of this business and analyze the market properly to know such opportunities in it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    That is my cent account, because I wanted to be able to make good use of my risk management, I had to make sure I used cent account in trading so that it will help me make use of risk management which in a nutshell protect me from heavy losses.

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Its' surely always nice for us to make profit from our trades, that is what we trading for. But with the trade history you posted here, it does not represent the low risk you claimed you were using, unless it is a cent account you are using for your copyfx trades. 2 lot is a high one, and i am trying to read your opening and closing prices but your history orders were abbreviated.
    That is my cent account, because I wanted to be able to make good use of my risk management, I had to make sure I used cent account in trading so that it will help me make use of risk management which in a nutshell protect me from heavy losses. that lots though isn't that higher, some times depending on the signal have seen on the chart I take risk based on how strong it is.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    sniper007, yes if you want to use some management its best, no matter what account type you will use but the main reason is management, with analysis we enter and with management we mostly exit and its 50% part of a strategy so try to use management always because its important in trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    sniper007, yes if you want to use some management its best, no matter what account type you will use but the main reason is management, with analysis we enter and with management we mostly exit and its 50% part of a strategy so try to use management always because its important in trading
    Well, you are right about what you have said. Well, I don't want to loss much in the market therefore I am applying patient and discipline.

For now, I don't have any trades to take on in the market as there haven't been any opportunity seen yet, I will keep on watching and waiting like a sniper shooter.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    trading with bollinger bands is good indicator and when it is used with a candlesticks it will work better and let the trader to find a good trading positions and enter the market early and taking of the chance from its beginning and so this will make trading more profitable and the stop loss will be tight always and this will decrease the loses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I just entered new trade on EURUSD, followed by the price resting on the support area at 1.15375 and bollinger band helping me confirm it and a bullish candle stick pattern, I hope to see the price move towards the close resistance on the daily chart. My risk is minimum though in a nutshell, the trading signals has been such that never fails.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 96
    sniper007,, what platform are you making use of?

Secondly, I think you are in a good trades because there is the support and I do make use of such support and resistance in my trades. However, I think the general trend in EU is downtrend, that is the negative thing about the trade and that could make it break the support and move more lower.. This is just my views about this.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    sniper007,, what platform are you making use of?

Secondly, I think you are in a good trades because there is the support and I do make use of such support and resistance in my trades. However, I think the general trend in EU is downtrend, that is the negative thing about the trade and that could make it break the support and move more lower.. This is just my views about this.
    I was making use of Roboforex Web trader. But I think it is not really sufficient for me in my analysis, so I will switch to the use of MT4. Thanks about your views, I reall appreciate.

In a nutshell, I have seen a good sell setup on USDCAD with the bollinger band upper confirming the signals.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    I was making use of Roboforex Web trader. But I think it is not really sufficient for me in my analysis, so I will switch to the use of MT4. Thanks about your views, I reall appreciate.

In a nutshell, I have seen a good sell setup on USDCAD with the bollinger band upper confirming the signals.
    I think you are the one that made the mistake in the first place, why would you be using the webtrader when there is a primary trading platform of mt4 that is more suitable for use? Well, it is never too late, so that you will be able to handle your trading suitably. And as for the USDCAD analysis, it has broken 1.30322, it will reach 1.29537 very soon.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I think you are the one that made the mistake in the first place, why would you be using the webtrader when there is a primary trading platform of mt4 that is more suitable for use? Well, it is never too late, so that you will be able to handle your trading suitably. And as for the USDCAD analysis, it has broken 1.30322, it will reach 1.29537 very soon.
    It wasn't a mistake, I liked the view of it and then decided to try it out. Well, I closed my USDCAD trade already and I have a new one on GBPCAD which formed same bollinger breakout candle buy signal on 1H time frame.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast