Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

Account Size: $100
    Account Type: Cent account.
    Risk per trade: 3percent
    Risk and reward ratio: 1:1 or 1:2
    Pairs: 23 pairs

BRIEF SUMMARY ON STRATEGY

I make use of Bollinger band in combination of candle stick chart, some times I make use of the bollinger band to take on trend trades and I also make use of it in taking trades on reversal market signals.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    I am looking at GBPUSD and then waiting for the market opening so that I can take a sell trade on it. we can see that the pair has been bearish and then also, there is a possible downtrend where we will expect the market to fall to and then before we can see any bullish movement, but I have learned from my past mistakes, never to take huge risks any more.

According to what is being displayed by your 4 hour chart, the price action on that chart is signalling a bearish movement, but i will only advice you not to fall easily for that. GBPUSD has being going up and down since like 2 weeks ago, i believe that it is continuing the charade for now. When it confirms the buy or sell trend for trader, that is when the trader will see it going to another direction. I believe that this present bearish movement will not pass 1.3026 before going up again.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    According to what is being displayed by your 4 hour chart, the price action on that chart is signalling a bearish movement, but i will only advice you not to fall easily for that. GBPUSD has being going up and down since like 2 weeks ago, i believe that it is continuing the charade for now. When it confirms the buy or sell trend for trader, that is when the trader will see it going to another direction. I believe that this present bearish movement will not pass 1.3026 before going up again.
    My analysis has a good winning rate, you can see that GBPUSD fell so much, so I was right and you are wrong and even now, all the supports has been broken as well.

On the other hand, I have a look at USDCAD, good signal but didn't form as complete as I would want to have it.

A good pin bar, but didn't breakout from the bollinger band as I would love to have it, but if this confirmation candle closes good today, I will enter on a buy trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 13
    My analysis has a good winning rate, you can see that GBPUSD fell so much, so I was right and you are wrong and even now, all the supports has been broken as well.

After i had commented on your trade, GBPUSD has already moved to 1.3118 from the point of about 1.3055 at which i made the comment during the weekend. That means that the market moved almost 70 pips, that makes my warning to be valid at that time. With this, you don't expect the market to still remain in the same pattern, days has passed, the chart is aligning and changing regularly. At this present time, GBPUSD has confirmed its sell sentiment.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    The pair fell massively yesterday breaking the support level too. I was expecting for this to happen but never knew it could go so down on a little space of time. It's good for one to be confident of their analysis because this is your trade and you have to make the right analysis for yourself to really see you could excel. Apart from your analysis hope you took the trade if yes, I would say congrats on the very pips you must have made from this fall.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Toyen, Thank you, but I will keep sticking to my way of trading, my analysis was right, and I think GBP will get more weaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    The pair fell massively yesterday breaking the support level too. I was expecting for this to happen but never knew it could go so down on a little space of time. It's good for one to be confident of their analysis because this is your trade and you have to make the right analysis for yourself to really see you could excel. Apart from your analysis hope you took the trade if yes, I would say congrats on the very pips you must have made from this fall.
    Yeah, all we need is to be confident about the way we trade and then allow the market do it's best. There is no one to become profitable all the time though, but I know that in as much as the learning is been done as needed, we can perform good profitable trades.

I have entered on my USDCAD trade and looking on the weekly chart now, I think there is even more reason why to hold the trade for a long time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 42

On the other hand, I have a look at USDCAD, good signal but didn't form as complete as I would want to have it.

A good pin bar, but didn't breakout from the bollinger band as I would love to have it, but if this confirmation candle closes good today, I will enter on a buy trade.

according to me it is the consolidation mode because all the line of bollinger band are flat and straight how ever market has made a hammer (not a pin bar) which look like a bullish movement signal how ever you have to wait and wait for the break out mode which is around 1.3440

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    according to me it is the consolidation mode because all the line of bollinger band are flat and straight how ever market has made a hammer (not a pin bar) which look like a bullish movement signal how ever you have to wait and wait for the break out mode which is around 1.3440
    Well, you are right, but if not that my stoploss was tight, I would have not been out of the trade, but I am out right now and I have taken another trade on GBPUSD buy, following the signals that I was able to see on the one hour time frame and the pair is on support level, I just hope it moves to the expected point.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 19
    [QUOTE=sniper007;1095026]Well, you are right, but if not that my stoploss was tight, I would have not been out of the trade, but I am out right now and I have taken another trade on GBPUSD buy, following the signals that I was able to see on the one hour time frame and the pair is on support level, I just hope it moves to the expected point.

[/QUOTE
    At times the tight stop loss will save the day, but at times, it could be a regret for the forex trader that used the tight stop loss. But in all what i have summarized with my forex experience, it is still better to trade forex field with tight stop loss. The forex traders should try not to just place the tight stop loss anyhow, it has to be placed at the right corner on the forex chart, that is how it could perform a reasonable tight function.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    GBPUSD has been moving bearish for quite some time now, I think it is time for it to be a little bullish with the last pin bar on 4H time frame kind of confirming the trade, I have taken the buy order now.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    USDCHF trend pair aligns correctly with the trend line whilst price rests on the middle bollinger band. It seems and looks good to be a good entry for a good trade, I will see if price will move in accordance to the trend line and hit my TP.

Not allowed!

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast