Thread: How to install indicators in MT4

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17

How to install indicators in MT4

Download the MQ4/EX4 file into your C:Program Files\MetaTrader 4\indicators folder

If you download the zip file, unzip it and locate the MQ5 file in C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\MQL4\Indicators or any other folder where our program is installed

paint 1.jpg

Double-click on the file, the Mq4 editor will open and hit “Compile”/or we have template folder to add particular indicator
    paint 2.jpg

Restart your MetaTrader 4 application
    pint 3.jpg
    On the left hand side, look for the “Navigator” window and under the “Indicators” tab you should find the Indicators

Drag (Click and drag) the indicator onto the chart

Choose your settings and click OK

This is very simple thread but i thought it is a need for every trader because there are lot of indicator here we are discussing so if we do not know how to apply them all will waste and we do not have a clear mind about positive and negative of particular indicator so good luck to everyone to use indicator here .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 19
    this is a really simple procedure in meta trader 4 to install custom indicator. we have just need to download an indicator which we want to use in meta trader 4. after downloading your file will be download in downloads folder now you have a need to copy or cut from here and go to programme files and then go to roboforex Meta trade 4 terminals and open it. when I will be opened you will saw mql4 folder open it and now paste your indicator in the indicators folder. you have successfully installed a custom indicator in your profile.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    I found similar topic with this thread, I think this is an old way of attaching/installing a new indicator to mt4 trading platform, I have added a new simple way to do that. You can find here. You can open the installation folder directly from mt4 trading platform without having to open the program files folder on your pc. I think this way is easier than the way you described above.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    installation of the indicators are easy and simple to do and so with few steps and so the trader can apply the indicators after installation and start trading with it, the trader can apply any indicators he wants and so he can use them for building of a strategy and saving of it and then trade with it and start making of money from the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    It's a simple procedure that anyone can do easily what I find difficult about this business is how to trade and make stable income, everyone can install or attached indicator in mt4 easily but for the first timers this guide could be of a big help to them so you did a very great work by sharing this here, but what we should be more focus on is learning because that's what we need to become successful.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 2
    I think if we can follow the thread guide then we can easily attach any type of trading indicator in our mt4 terminal and use it to make any trading strategy or chart pattern and start our trade and get good earning in the forex market. I have like indicator trading trading when i have start our trade in indicator way then i have always make good profit in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    installation of the indicators is easy and the trader can upload any indicator and uses it or them, the indicators are many and the trader can trade with the indicators he likes that makes trading is easy and simple for him, the trader will take short time during installation of the indicators and then he can starts trading with them anytime.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    installation of the indicators is easy and the trader can upload any indicator and uses it or them, the indicators are many and the trader can trade with the indicators he likes that makes trading is easy and simple for him, the trader will take short time during installation of the indicators and then he can starts trading with them anytime.
    Easy, of course. Especially if we trade via MT4 smartphone, unlike MT4 PC, sometimes there are beginners who are still confused in installing new indicators (not default indicators), especially for those who are not familiar in using a computer. That's why this topic/ thread are very useful for new traders in learning about how to operate mt4.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Easy, of course. Especially if we trade via MT4 smartphone, unlike MT4 PC, sometimes there are beginners who are still confused in installing new indicators (not default indicators), especially for those who are not familiar in using a computer. That's why this topic/ thread are very useful for new traders in learning about how to operate mt4.
    yes, sometimes traders got the problem to install the custom indicator at the pc because the main problem is at traders who did not familiar with the computer , and for this, but after some experiences, they will know how to follow the steps to guide them to install it easily.
    so there are some points should be known well, first, traders who use the pc need good knowledge to operate the pc and so they know to install the software, metatrader, EAs or custom indicators and at last to operate metatrader

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 2
    I think if we can follow the thread guide and instruction then we can easily install any indicator for our trade and make good trading strategy or chart pattern because these thing is help us to trade and we can earn good money from this way. But most of trader hates this way and cannot like indicator trading for our trading business but i have so like indicator trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast