How to install indicators in MT4 - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: How to install indicators in MT4

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17

How to install indicators in MT4

Download the MQ4/EX4 file into your C:Program Files\MetaTrader 4\indicators folder

If you download the zip file, unzip it and locate the MQ5 file in C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\MQL4\Indicators or any other folder where our program is installed

Attachment 23490

Double-click on the file, the Mq4 editor will open and hit “Compile”/or we have template folder to add particular indicator
    Attachment 23491

Restart your MetaTrader 4 application
    Attachment 23492
    On the left hand side, look for the “Navigator” window and under the “Indicators” tab you should find the Indicators

Drag (Click and drag) the indicator onto the chart

Choose your settings and click OK

This is very simple thread but i thought it is a need for every trader because there are lot of indicator here we are discussing so if we do not know how to apply them all will waste and we do not have a clear mind about positive and negative of particular indicator so good luck to everyone to use indicator here .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    It's a simple procedure that anyone can do easily what I find difficult about this business is how to trade and make stable income, everyone can install or attached indicator in mt4 easily
    i have always make good profit in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2
    You can trade forex without the used of custom indicator, the built-in indicator make trading even more simple than most custom indicators, but if you still wish to install a custom indicator in you platform you should follow this the attach pics here to do that within some few minutes. But I think the built-in indicator work better than most custom indicators.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567