How to install indicators in MT4 - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: How to install indicators in MT4

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17

How to install indicators in MT4

Download the MQ4/EX4 file into your C:Program Files\MetaTrader 4\indicators folder

If you download the zip file, unzip it and locate the MQ5 file in C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\MQL4\Indicators or any other folder where our program is installed

Attachment 23490

Double-click on the file, the Mq4 editor will open and hit “Compile”/or we have template folder to add particular indicator
    Attachment 23491

Restart your MetaTrader 4 application
    Attachment 23492
    On the left hand side, look for the “Navigator” window and under the “Indicators” tab you should find the Indicators

Drag (Click and drag) the indicator onto the chart

Choose your settings and click OK

This is very simple thread but i thought it is a need for every trader because there are lot of indicator here we are discussing so if we do not know how to apply them all will waste and we do not have a clear mind about positive and negative of particular indicator so good luck to everyone to use indicator here .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Well there are a lot of things that can be difficult for we newbie traders to do in forex market and in platform. But any newbie that have the mindset of learning and practicing can easily do what is difficult for him/her to do, this can be very complicated when you are the type of person that does not want to learn, so if you can follow this thread and other thread that clearly states how to attach indicator in metaltrader4 platform then you can do that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yeah, thanks for the brief overview on how to install custom indicators in metatrader.
    Although I'm not particularly a fan of using indicators, I ha e always wanted to learn how to install them, just in case I needed it at a time but did not know how to go about it until u stumbled on this thread..
    Nice one ..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 11
    Its easy to install the indicators in meta trader 4 platform because we are only need to copy and paste the indicators files on the MQL4 folder or indicators folders and then open the meta trader 4 platform and select the insert option on it then select the indicator that we want to use in trading and insert on it market chart and its ready for use.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    To install indicator in our terminal is one of the easy thing to do, though for first time traders it might be hard that's why thread like this exist and always active, so they can follow the steps here in the thread to install a custom indicator in their trading platform easily, after the first successful attempt it will continue to be easy for the trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Installing an indicator is quite simple.
    Just as outlined in the post.
    But the real question should be, what indicators do I install that would be profitable to my trade.
    Can someone help me answer that..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    installation of indicators in meta traders are good and easy to be happen because we need indicators for trading and making of money and so many traders want to set their trading indicators to be able to trade with them and knows how to find good trading signals that let the traders to maximize the profits and enjoy trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I think you can open the data folder straight from the trading platform without necessarily going through program files on your computer. Thanks for sharing though.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    Well New York Traders are hard to do on forex market and on the platform. But any young man of learning and practice can easily do whatever he can on his behalf, when you can become as complicated as the type of person who does not want to learn, so if you can follow this thread and how to connect the MistressTrader 4 platformer Other threads that explicitly mention what you can do then you can.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 11
    not a difficult process to install indicators in your platform just download it in your pc or lappy and copy it take it to your platform folder in it there will be a folder name MQL4 open it and then open indicator folder paste it there and run our platform and use that indicator.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I have read from top to bottom, indicators are one of the tools to help traders work to make it easier to analyze the market so that it is easier to determine when to enter and when to get out of the market and because to help the work is an indicator then he also must master how to install and use these indicators properly

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast