Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Power Of News Trading

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 11

Power Of News Trading

Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

Not allowed!
    Never Give Up! Loss Is A Part Of Forex Business

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
    News time is good and at the same time dangerous for trader, we need to exercise a good caution in such time, because market may not obey any rules of the technical trader may used, though it is possible to catch many pips in news time but we must be wise and us good money management.
    Those trader cannot know about the news trading strategy then he can always loss our trade or money in this way. I think if we can start our trade with news way then we can first plan for news trading then we can easily start our trade and get successfully trade in the stock market. Without planing it is impossible for our trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 92
    Certainly the news will have it's way of making the market move. But one thing is that no one knows where and when and how the market will move towards, therefore, that one factor is the reason why I don't like trading with the news approach. For instance if I am to trade with the use of technical trading approach, I will be able to see the chart and make my decisions.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Check the power of news trading I open two account and trade on both accounts on one account I opened sell position and other account I opened a buy position. The news was coming from Bank of Canada interest rate decision. After releasing the news market goes up but going 40 pips up again market again coming down. So finally in short words i want to say that my both trades are hitted in stop loss and I lost money in both accounts. I want to say the news trading is too tough so we have need to do trade technically.

Not allowed!
    Never Give Up! Loss Is A Part Of Forex Business

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 86
    Given: 20
    news is good if our direction of order is perfect, like in current order i just placed and after some mintues news come so market goes up, i was little away for secs so i was unable to close order otherwise was getting 30 pips in secs,
    Capture.jpg
    so in news we can earn big in short time order was good but time was little bit bad for me

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 12
    News trading is so risky and difficult but it is also profitable because when release and high impact news then market moves really quick, so if you can handheld news trading strategy then we may get good profit in short time. But don't read in minor news just follow on impact news release, but new staring is risky to.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by jamey View Post
    News trading is so risky and difficult but it is also profitable because when release and high impact news then market moves really quick, so if you can handheld news trading strategy then we may get good profit in short time. But don't read in minor news just follow on impact news release, but new staring is risky to.
    Of course, you are saying right bro because without pending order if we can start our trade with news strategy then you can loss our trade and money in this way. Everyone know that news time frame is very dangerous for our trading business. So pending order is best way to get successfully in this way.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by jamey View Post
    Dear, first of all I want to tell you that there is no specific trading strategy available in the market who help us to trade on news time. Do trade on fundamental news we have need to do trade with proper analysis and proper money management. Because, on used by market is become so volatile and we cannot know that how market will move next. A trader can make fast profit on news time if he trade before the news because after releasing the news market move more than 40 to 50 pips. But, if a trader use pending orders on news time then he cannot make good profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 203
    Quote Originally Posted by isaac View Post
    Of course, you are saying right bro because without pending order if we can start our trade with news strategy then you can loss our trade and money in this way. Everyone know that news time frame is very dangerous for our trading business. So pending order is best way to get successfully in this way.
    This depends on the strength of the news and the impact on the movement of the market as well as the strategy used in trading because there are many strategies for trading the news.but for me i prefer to analyze and trade in a normal way regardless of the economic news.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 77
    If economic news release most especially on high impact news takes the market by surprise , the reaction of the market to such news is always unprecedented but if the outcome is already priced in , less reaction is more likely . This and many other more are what traders should know before making any attempt to trade forex from fundamental analysis perspective . Looking at the performance you showcased here , you were just lucky that market went your ways . There were too many positions that could have caused you your account if market had just moved little against you . Generally in trading , proper risk and money management must not be compromised for anything .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Every trader know that news trading strategy is very powerful and profitable strategy if we can properly analysis the news and before plan for it. Because our planing is sometime help us to trade and we can make good trading strategy and get successfully trade. Because my news strategy is always start with pending order.

Not allowed!

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637 LastLast