Page 147 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147
Results 1,461 to 1,469 of 1469

Thread: Power Of News Trading

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

Power Of News Trading

Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    We know how volatile the market is when it's news time. This is a good time to make good money from the market and also the time you could experience huge loss when you are on the wrong trade. We have seen news to be powerful that it can override a trend and easily break any support and resistance levels without stress. This is the very power high news posses that why we must be careful trading news.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by haxis8 View Post
    We know how volatile the market is when it's news time. This is a good time to make good money from the market and also the time you could experience huge loss when you are on the wrong trade. We have seen news to be powerful that it can override a trend and easily break any support and resistance levels without stress. This is the very power high news posses that why we must be careful trading news.
    There are only 2 cases when we face news in market. First thing is to analyze market with whatever the strategies we have that we believe we can earn good profits from market in safe and accurate way. Secondly, we can avoid news and trade normally after market loses its volatility to move back normally. Focus on maximizing our efforts to trade with it or don't do anything at all, it's simple.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    During the news you can turn 100 dollars into 200 if the market moves one way and there is big leverage. It happens sometimes when the currency price is near the bottom or near the highs. But if currency is in the middle of market range so there will be spikes both directions and both pending orders will be executed. Trading the news is gambling.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Trading news is very risky and some traders have seen it to be gambling. Most good traders I know tends to avoid news trading because they know how hard it is predicting a market which they have no control about. Anything can happen in news time and this can likely result to huge amount of profits or a huge amount of loss. A wise traders should not risk his capital trading this this way because a sudden sharp movement will indeed result to huge loss and can easily affect emotions.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    The news time trading is not safe and reliable way for functioning in this market because for us this is not easy to hold on the risks if we dont have the experience then to carry the trade with according to the news time methods is not easy for us so we should develop own trade system and follow it that should be erect and better for functioning rightly .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    We can he losing so much money because we have concentrated our efforts to trading the news, this is why as traders, news is actually not a place we should place our trades because the possibility that we could lose is higher, the wise trader would always seek to minimize his risks because that is how he can stay away from trouble as a forex trader. Hence we should be careful.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    The power of news is really high but this power is not just for giving us profits but also for bringing margin calls and blowing our accounts. We can even turn the big moves happening during news into profits if we are really good using fundamental analysis and managing things. Using stop loss at the times of news is more important otherwise the market can make a big move and blow our account quickly.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    We can he losing so much money because we have concentrated our efforts to trading the news, this is why as traders, news is actually not a place we should place our trades because the possibility that we could lose is higher, the wise trader would always seek to minimize his risks because that is how he can stay away from trouble as a forex trader. Hence we should be careful.
    fortunately not for me because i'm able to take the risk from news and able to turn the table to make profits from news. i did lose some trades with news too but that experiences makes me want to learn more about news until i've finally created my strategy that works for analyzing news. traders who can't stand with the fast movement and can't deal with market instability after news, it's better to take a day off not to trade because the movements from news could make traders to lose their sanity. i felt that many times until i changed myself and learned how to solve my problems with news, and i found them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    News trading might be powerful but it is often powered by greed as well, you want to make money because there is no guarantee that another news will make you some money as you wish. Trading news is very helpful but don't be caught up in the Web if greediness and thereby lose your account, we should turn away from news purposely sometimes.

Not allowed!

Page 147 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147