Power Of News Trading
Page 1 of 147 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Of News Trading

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

Power Of News Trading

Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Screenshot_3.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    guys share your thought about this thread is I am right or wrong. I hope you will learn new things from this thread about news trading and I will try to reply on every post. we can not become successful the fundamental trading untill we are not learn somthing about fundamental factors. we cannot make good money with buy stop and sell stop.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Honestly there is power in news market, there is huge profit to make in news market, when the trades you take goes in your favor but if the worst comes to happen you might lose your entire investment in news trading, if you are not careful enough, I know the news market can gives me profit that I really desire but it is not that safer for me to trade when there is no good experience as a newbie trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    It is a good thing though, congrats, but to me, I will be the last person to rely on news, this might have gone well for you, but you can never be sure of the next market movement. You see, news is very risky and tricky. I see news as luck trading method and I don't think you were making use of risk management, because I can see you opening so many trades on just little account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    the power of news trading is that the trader can make good amount of money in just few seconds or minutes and so he does not need to wait for long time until reach his target that may not reach if the market is so slow in its movement, with news the trader can make good profits in just few times and may double his account in few days or wee

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    news trading is a good idea of trading where a trader makes money in minute and seconds without any wait or holding position. but when a trader order before the news release he earn more pips and if a trader places a buy stop or sell stop he has not received any good encouragement from news trading. traders share your best trades which you doing on news time and with which news.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Actually a trader that really has a good experience and skills will definitely enjoy trading news market, as a newbie trader I fail constantly in the news market of which makes me to decide to avoid news trading, I see that news trading is highly volatile market, when you are not careful enough your results can be stop out, it is necessary that we should know our weaknesses and strengths in forex market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    news trading is a good idea of trading where a trader makes money in minute and seconds without any wait or holding position. but when a trader order before the news release he earn more pips and if a trader places a buy stop or sell stop he has not received any good encouragement from news trading. traders share your best trades which you doing on news time and with which news.
    The news trading is never a successful trading, we need to go for a better method of trading before news makes us to lose all the money in our forex account. Can you hear yourself that traders are making money in minute and seconds with news trading, this shows that the news traders are greedy and they want fast income from the forex field, that makes them lose so huge.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    yes,I have agreed with you that news trading is not good for the long-term trading career. coz in this style of trading traders do more risk and become greedy to double there account in seconds without any hard work. entry before the news is good when a trader 90% sure that this currency will become strong or weak after the news. the best entry before the on the interest rate news.
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    The news trading is never a successful trading, we need to go for a better method of trading before news makes us to lose all the money in our forex account. Can you hear yourself that traders are making money in minute and seconds with news trading, this shows that the news traders are greedy and they want fast income from the forex field, that makes them lose so huge.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    yes,I have agreed with you that news trading is not good for the long-term trading career. coz in this style of trading traders do more risk and become greedy to double there account in seconds without any hard work. entry before the news is good when a trader 90% sure that this currency will become strong or weak after the news. the best entry before the on the interest rate news.
    Any trading strategy that will cause traders to be trading in the greedy manner should be we disregarded. When traders think they can device any means of trading in which they will be making massive income in the market in a fast manner every time, then the traders is indeed greedy. The news trading is just like that, because there is no well defendable way that could justify its trading by any trader.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 147 123451151101 ... LastLast