Power Of News Trading - Page 31
Page 31 of 143 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Of News Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

Power Of News Trading

Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    News will always have the means of moving the market but if we all are to trade the new with such risk as you did then I am sure that a lot of traders would be losing their money. We should trade the things we see on the chart because certainly the news will only make you take big risk in the market and then you wouldn't have proper money and risk management.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    I know the positive and negative impact of news, there is power of news trading and it can turn little capital to huge capital, and it can still make you to lose your huge capital in the market. I have mind up my mind to avoid the news market for my personal experience that I have in news market, it is necessary that I avoid the news market as a newbie trader for now.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    I know the positive and negative impact of news, there is power of news trading and it can turn little capital to huge capital, and it can still make you to lose your huge capital in the market. I have mind up my mind to avoid the news market for my personal experience that I have in news market, it is necessary that I avoid the news market as a newbie trader for now.
    News trading can have either a positive or a negative impact which depends on the news figures. News creates highest volatility in the market and must be traded only with adequate knowledge and experience. Actually we should take care that everything is properly take care of while trading, i means factors that can amount to good quality trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    When traders are want earn big profit within very short time then news time trading is best for us. If we are not trade whole week and only trade when high impact news are comes then we can make more then 200 pips profit with these news impact. So we must focus on our learning which is most important thing for us and then trade at news time with care and earn huge pips profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    News are so powerful that they can change the entire course of the Forex market whenever they are released, but indeed it is not every news that have that characteristics to make the market shift greatly, someone that wants to be trading this fundamental should be prepared for many uncertainties that goes with it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    I know the power of news trading, of which makes me to neglect and forget about the news market for now, traders that have the adequate experience and understanding about the market can succeed trading the news, like me I don't have the confidence or experience to survive in the news market, so why should I be in the news market which I know that I don't have the potential of trading news.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    News are so powerful that they can change the entire course of the Forex market whenever they are released, but indeed it is not every news that have that characteristics to make the market shift greatly, someone that wants to be trading this fundamental should be prepared for many uncertainties that goes with it.
    I haven't seen it changing the cause of the market that much, but I have seen the trend remaining the same after the news movement, therefore I think that the news isn't that powerful and then at the end of the day we see the reflection on the chart and then can make trading decisions in accordance with the chart informations.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    The news do seroius movements like with GBP today. Sometimes such news happen and we must be prepared for them with having stop loss placed in order to save our account. Normally it is better not play during the news and wait for some time when things become clear. We have lots of time if we are late today so maybe we will be able to trade tomorrow.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by stable View Post
    When traders are want earn big profit within very short time then news time trading is best for us. If we are not trade whole week and only trade when high impact news are comes then we can make more then 200 pips profit with these news impact. So we must focus on our learning which is most important thing for us and then trade at news time with care and earn huge pips profit.
    Making a good profit by trading the news in Forex business is very short time and more profitable.News time have great impact on market when news time come there are chances to be happen anything.But depending on news time and trading only news is not good for the Forex trader.My experience trader must trade the news time it is profitable in a short period of time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 42
    news trading is really profitable,i have experienced the profitability and how fast it gets to take profit when the odd is in your favor.as profitable as it is,its also risky as a trading account can easily be wiped out in the process. a very volatile news came out today,i wasn't present to witness it,pound continued trading higher as the news where in its favor.i hope you profited from this move.

Not allowed!

Page 31 of 143 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast