Power Of News Trading - Page 30
Page 30 of 142 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Of News Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

Power Of News Trading

Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 96
    I don't trade the news but then again, I know that the news has the power to make the market move, I am a price action trader who has so much found much love trading what I see on the chart, Those traders that often trade the news, I know they would always be such a trader that losses their money. You can't determine a place for stoploss when dealing with the news.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I don't trade the news but then again, I know that the news has the power to make the market move, I am a price action trader who has so much found much love trading what I see on the chart, Those traders that often trade the news, I know they would always be such a trader that losses their money. You can't determine a place for stoploss when dealing with the news.
    News has the power to move the market and create good volatility but one should not try to earn with news unless he has the power to study the news. I am trying to learn more about fundamental analysis since I believe news also can be a good option to trade and earn for experienced traders. Forex needs skills and if have the familiarity with the pairs we trade then we can be a hero at Forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    There is always advantages and disadvantages in news trading, like this trader that turns $52 to $340 had favor in the market during the news time, if trader was in the opposite direction of the pair then the trader could have tell the story of how the news market wiped out $52 from his/her account in 10 to 20 minutes in the news market, so I don't see news to be a perfect time for me to trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I also not trade the news in beginning but later i realize the power of news trading.News trading have much impact on market when new time come there are chances to happen any thing.My advice is the trader which not trade the news try trade the news it can be very profitable and less risky.A good and experience trader prefer the method of trading which is less risky and more profitable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    If you are trading the news please also understand the risks that is involved, many times we get involved with an event even without analysing the potential implications which could be negative for us, Forex traders that have become very used to the news ensures that they trade with caution, don't be a victim of unnecessary losses which you could easily avoid.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    News are really important for traders and they are must help traders to earn good money from forex trading. News time market is move to follow its trend and some time its bounce from the low or high price level which help traders to earn big money from their trading. If we are focus on our learning and use the good trading strategies then high earning is possible easily for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    News trading will only make traders to loss their money more and more. I don't like the fact that we give credits to the news trading in the sense that I see it as though we are encouraging the new traders to come into the market and then gamble away their money. Come to think about it. A lot of traders has been making use of the news trading method but they are not making any good consistent lasting success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 130
    There is no power in news trading, I have been able to make use of it and then confirm that there is nothing so good about it. Trust me, you will be luck for some time before it starts giving you the surprise of consistent losses. Obviously, news is just the data that would be more effective in the future but then traders are so quick to take trades so fast and want to earn huge amount.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    If you understand how the news works, there are some trades that you would be skeptical about, as a forex trader, you are entirely responsible for the performance of your account, don't waste the opportunity to earn money slowly through analysing your trades, trading the news is the most challenging thing to do in the course of doing this business.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    News trading are very powerful and when traders are use powerful trading strategies they are earn big profit from their trading. News time market is change its trend and some time its move evry big movement. So if we are concentrate on our learning and trade with care at news time then we can easily make big money from our trading easily.

Not allowed!

Page 30 of 142 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast