Page 84 of 136 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Of News Trading

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 19

Power Of News Trading

Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Risk management View Post
    There is a lot of time to do work in the market fundamental trading is also the most famous way to earn profit and make accurate analysis. If a trader really want to do news trading then he must have need to be aware that it's really a risky way. News trading have power to change your $100 account into $500 account. It takes only minutes in not hours. This week is very excited by fundamental analysis because, Bank of Canada will change their interest rate decision which become the cause of high volatility in the market.
    Yes, during the news you can turn 100 dollars into 500 if the market moves one way. It happens sometimes when the currency price is near the bottom or near the highs. But when currency is in the middle of the range so there are spikes both sides and both pending orders can be executed. Trading the news is gambling, sometimes we are successful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 13
    butt i prefer too avoid this because we don't know what the actual data will release and am not cleaver to trade with news even though which i know to trade with news we can use a trap with pending order and set in near support and resistance but am not confidence to trade with news because i have bad experience with this.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    Yes, during the news you can turn 100 dollars into 500 if the market moves one way. It happens sometimes when the currency price is near the bottom or near the highs. But when currency is in the middle of the range so there are spikes both sides and both pending orders can be executed. Trading the news is gambling, sometimes we are successful.
    Everything is possible if the trader is being theoretical about the way they can trade the market, but the result gets to be different when the trader actually gets to trade the market. I comprehend the news and I know that it could make the market move for over 100 pips however we ought to comprehend that there is no way we can ascertain the analysis made on news.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
    butt i prefer too avoid this because we don't know what the actual data will release and am not cleaver to trade with news even though which i know to trade with news we can use a trap with pending order and set in near support and resistance but am not confidence to trade with news because i have bad experience with this.
    Overall from your behavior shows that you do not like to trade with news if there are so many doubts so i am sure we are not in a position to make our trade safely and good for profits , better soultion is just leave it because we must face risk when e are trading with news and if a trader afraid so there is no need to take chances .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    News trading is very powerful because the Fundamentals rule the market,so when trading the news we have to be very careful and also understand how data is being released, you can not trade the news if you do not have an idea of the news coming out and what figure is expected and the previous data.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    News trading strategy always powerful and risky strategy for trading. Get success on news time have only possible for trader when you can properly planning it and see it news forecast then you will idea news release with low or high impact in market then he could build strong and profitable news strategy with pending order option and generate good earning from stock market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    For sure, when the news moves we see the market in action, so, it is logical to know that the news will move the market. But then, the traders wanting to trade with it. Will they be able to make money with it? That is another question that traders should ask themselves and then get to know. If the trader have the experience of trading they can see for them selves that news is not the best way of trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    One thing is for sure and which is that the news will have so much effects on the market, you will see the news move and then you will see the market react to it as well. Therefore I think that we can still trade the market and make money, but not in the news trading method. I tend not to want to make the market so complex for me, therefore I only trade with the technical trading means.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal786 View Post
    Overall from your behavior shows that you do not like to trade with news if there are so many doubts so i am sure we are not in a position to make our trade safely and good for profits , better soultion is just leave it because we must face risk when e are trading with news and if a trader afraid so there is no need to take chances .
    of course we don't need to force ourselves if we have doubt when news come and it is me i prefer to avoid it as your said if we are afraid so there is no need to take chances and i don't care about that changes because there are still tomorrow and other opportunities and so if I force myself it's only suicided

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    News strategy are very powerful and profitable strategy now these day in stock market. I have first of all use good and strong trading method to properly analysis the market and know that its trend well after it you should easily build any strong and effective trend line strategy for trading and generate good profit or loss from it easily.

Not allowed!

Page 84 of 136 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast