Power Of News Trading - Page 80
Page 80 of 143 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Of News Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

Power Of News Trading

Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by zahra2 View Post
    I always seen big movement on news sometime only with most effective news , there are less effective news also so there is no need to afraid from it ,if a trader learn how to use the news so we develop always our plan better and we get easily better results and successful trade plan for attain positive results from market .
    Yeah if trader always use effective and good trading method to properly analysis the market then you should easily understand market trend well in news time and build strong or profitable strategy for trading in this business. I have wait for news because it good chance for trader to generate more then money in short time frame period in market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 17
    market conditions when the news release can sometimes be very volatile and it can indeed make traders gain big profits or otherwise bring losses, I think the main factor to be considered in news trading is focus and caution, don't take big risks when trading news because the movements are often beyond predictions and not in line with the existing news conditions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Hence we start up following the plans to trade better, we can always work on the right trade and would build something that can really help us elevate or improve better in forex. News is very important and this is where we can likely experience huge volatile movement in a little space of time. If you are trading news, it's advisable you become very careful and get on to follow good management that will surely guide us. We must always plan well and we must understand how important it is to follow good trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    The news trading really do have a lot of power, as we can see that it could make the market move so much faster, however as a good trader we have got to learn that it making the market move so much faster, that doesn't mean that traders can make money with it, however, from my own facet, I think the best time that a trader can trade is when there is only technical trading analysis been done in the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    News strategy have not suit every trader of forex business because only those trader have pick or get success in news strategy which are taking good experience and knowledge about news data and see it forecast properly with own experience after these all thing you should build strong news strategy for trading and easily get success with good earning in market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    trading the news is very difficult as the market is volatile and the movement of the price is not clear, so I see trading after or before the news, better, and technical analysis during the time of stability of market movement is better for the trader and the reason when it is issued important news during this time trading is a big risk, , For this it is important for a professional trader to choose the right times to trade in the market

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mwana View Post
    News strategy have not suit every trader of forex business because only those trader have pick or get success in news strategy which are taking good experience and knowledge about news data and see it forecast properly with own experience after these all thing you should build strong news strategy for trading and easily get success with good earning in market.
    You right it is very complex and hard strategy for trading because if you can take some experience about news and its previously forecast then you should analysis the market during news time but it not confirm you should get success in this business because now these day when any news release then very difficult to idea market moving up trend or down trend.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 5
    News trade is always hard for trader to use because we face losses in market we control our strategy only in the case of successful plan and if we have learning properly about the market and experience on news time so these will collectively provide trader better option to get used and make good plan always for success from this market .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by andry009 View Post
    market conditions when the news release can sometimes be very volatile and it can indeed make traders gain big profits or otherwise bring losses, I think the main factor to be considered in news trading is focus and caution, don't take big risks when trading news because the movements are often beyond predictions and not in line with the existing news conditions.
    I agree with you it is fact but if we understand these all type of news so we are in a position to make our trading plan successful , we all need to have good and effective trading strategies so if we have knowledge well and develop a good plan these all will give trader more opportunity and our trading will be safe .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    melan, yes we can do safe trade but still just chance can not give us all things, actually knowledge can be our base but end if our experience so if we have strong knowledge our practice will be good and with that our experience will be best, so learn trade on demo but like real, for making plan we should trade properly

Not allowed!

Page 80 of 143 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast