Power Of News Trading - Page 5
Page 5 of 143 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Of News Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

Power Of News Trading

Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    I have the knowledge of news but I don't utilize it on my trade, because I understand the market. I know much better chart patterns of trading, You know what, I ain't considering the news trading as a means of making money long term, but the news is a way of trading with luck, it could be in your favor today, but what about tomorrow.
    It's possible that if you have being utilizing the knowledge of the news you would have lost your money by now, the news trading is not good for the traders who have serious mind to trade forex market. I have counted many times i trade news to a total account loss, it may make you study what will happen and you will get the correct analysis but news will still make you lose everything.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    It's possible that if you have being utilizing the knowledge of the news you would have lost your money by now, the news trading is not good for the traders who have serious mind to trade forex market. I have counted many times i trade news to a total account loss, it may make you study what will happen and you will get the correct analysis but news will still make you lose everything.
    It is not possible for trader to face failure if we have knowledge about news , without knowledge we can say we may lose our money but on news also market have up or down direction we chose only right one because if we are gone to against it we will face losses and also failure to avoid these losses we have to make a solid trading plan with proper money and risk management .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by melan View Post
    It is not possible for trader to face failure if we have knowledge about news , without knowledge we can say we may lose our money but on news also market have up or down direction we chose only right one because if we are gone to against it we will face losses and also failure to avoid these losses we have to make a solid trading plan with proper money and risk management .
    News are not work every time same movement. Some time positive news are impact negative and some time negative news are impact positive on forex market. So you are need to focus normal market trading strategies. If you want to make money then you must need trade without news trading. If you are trade without news then you will earn maximum possible profit on your trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    you are right that we have to need to learn about the basic of news trading to trade in the market with less risk. but if a person has knowledge about fundamental it,s not mean he can trade with 100% guaranteed that market will come in his favor. news trading is gambling so do trade at own risk.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Wechs View Post
    News are not work every time same movement. Some time positive news are impact negative and some time negative news are impact positive on forex market. So you are need to focus normal market trading strategies. If you want to make money then you must need trade without news trading. If you are trade without news then you will earn maximum possible profit on your trades.
    You are right every news not give us every time same result even it is same always because there are many other factor also involve like trader sentiment and current trader turnout , all these factor collectively give direction to the market so we get used it and will make plan for trade safely and helpful to make any better trade plan .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    There is power in news trading, no doubt about it at all, if you are in favor of the market in time of the news release then there is a possibility for traders to earn huge profits, turning their little capital to huge amounts of money. But sometimes when traders got it wrong then there is a possibility for traders to loss huge amounts of money in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    You are right every news not give us every time same result even it is same always because there are many other factor also involve like trader sentiment and current trader turnout , all these factor collectively give direction to the market so we get used it and will make plan for trade safely and helpful to make any better trade plan .
    Every traders just want to trade the news, they don't think about how the news should be traded and other factors which affects the way the news will behave after release. No how a news can be strong in many cases it times to look at the sentiments in the market before the news. That is what I know that happened in the last US interest rate decision. Despite that they hike the price, the market still went against USD.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    yes, everyone believes the news trading have good power in the market to change the trend or continue the trend. as you know that in every business risk is involve but in forex risk is involved in every trade so we have need ot do trade with proper money management to be safe from any loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by kebikemor View Post
    There is power in news trading, no doubt about it at all, if you are in favor of the market in time of the news release then there is a possibility for traders to earn huge profits, turning their little capital to huge amounts of money. But sometimes when traders got it wrong then there is a possibility for traders to loss huge amounts of money in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Some traders have the habit of closing up their trade before news time and reopening them after the news have settled with the market. This is done to make sure that capital is well protected from the uncertainty high news can bring into this market. High news trading can well create panic in time and we can work hard to manage our risk while we improve for good. Forex is a great trade and with adequate learning we will have large potential to maintain good trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Some traders have the habit of closing up their trade before news time and reopening them after the news have settled with the market. This is done to make sure that capital is well protected from the uncertainty high news can bring into this market. High news trading can well create panic in time and we can work hard to manage our risk while we improve for good. Forex is a great trade and with adequate learning we will have large potential to maintain good trade.
    they are just too afraid to witness market during news release that is why they close their trade earlier. with me I do not do such thing because news is what I always waiting. when I have previous opened trade then few minutes before news release, I set my stop loss in 20 pips if my trades still in floating negative and if my trades has running profit then I will set trailing stop.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 143 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast