Power Of News Trading - Page 51
Page 51 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Of News Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

Power Of News Trading

Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 54
    Given: 96
    Regarding the news trading. I don't have any issues with the use of the news . But then I don't trade it, however in most cases, I have seen that the analysis I did technically have always been affected by the news when it comes out positive. Therefore, I will have to say that a trader that is interested in this business should always take learning seriously. Know that news also in most cases compliments the technical trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ASS7890 View Post
    News has great impact on Forex market when news time come there are chances to happen any thing in market.News time trading is very good and profitable but trader must have good knowledge and skills if want to trade the news successfully without knowledge trading the news is very risky.I think correct time frame is very important for the trader for trading the news.
    There is no doubts in that, the news has much impact in trading of the market, we can not stay away from the news, we have to trade it mostly indirectly. There are certain times that the news will keep helping us when we are in a trade of a certain trend, the news will just come out and it will move in our direction more than 100 pips, that kind of luck is what I want with news, but I will not analyze the news to trade it directly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Regarding the news trading. I don't have any issues with the use of the news . But then I don't trade it, however in most cases, I have seen that the analysis I did technically have always been affected by the news when it comes out positive. Therefore, I will have to say that a trader that is interested in this business should always take learning seriously. Know that news also in most cases compliments the technical trading.
    Many traders including also avoid trading with news because i know how much troubles it gives me when i follow them in trading. beside, i don't have any reason to make a fast trading with news because i prefer to get a long term trading with better earning and safer way to do without getting a quick confuse by taking news into account. i know it's so powerful to see how market moves after news but since i don't have the knowledge to understand news then i decide not to take it for good.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 14
    The power of news in market could be huge profit when trading same in your prediction but if your prediction is wrong surely you can to lose your entire investment in news trading. The news trading like you talking about this is not very good for swing trader in long term trading. because in this style that traders do more risk, become greedy in market with many position order in some minutes.

Not allowed!
    Trade with your eyes and not trading with what you wish impossible

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    I have no doubt about the market that the news can really cause a great movement in the market. But then, we don't have to trade the news directly. We need to follow the use of the technical trading, because there hasn't been any concept that I see that works with the use of the news trading, it hardly works and a lot of traders are failing with the use of it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 5
    wow.! It's amazing and fascinating, seriously.
    but I would not rely on news trading. Atleast not now yet.
    Everyone knows and believe in the power of news trading but as we all know that the risk of losing money is also very high. You can only make profit with news trading either by luck or with a lot of trading experience. I am newbie here so I won't risk my money yet. Though, Congratulations to you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    I have no doubt about the market that the news can really cause a great movement in the market. But then, we don't have to trade the news directly. We need to follow the use of the technical trading, because there hasn't been any concept that I see that works with the use of the news trading, it hardly works and a lot of traders are failing with the use of it.
    You are wise on this, news is not supposed to be traded directly, news supposed to be traded inline with some trading patterns on the chart. For example, if we wanted to sell the overall pattern of the market, and the news came out to favour that direction we have in mind, them we can trade it. Another scenario is when the support and resistance level are helped broken by news, traders can trade by then.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    I don't like trading with the news, I know it has got some ways by which we can see through the market. So, in a nutshell, I use the news as a way by which I use in looking into the chart and then deciding and determining what the general out look of price will be like while I still at the same time, look at the chart to know how to control my risks and take on good trades.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    You are wise on this, news is not supposed to be traded directly, news supposed to be traded inline with some trading patterns on the chart. For example, if we wanted to sell the overall pattern of the market, and the news came out to favour that direction we have in mind, them we can trade it. Another scenario is when the support and resistance level are helped broken by news, traders can trade by then.
    Sometime there is no pattern for news we just remember the risk management while trading with news this will be very important to get used we have to make successful trade plan always and have good trading ideas , we must get success with the system we used and with planing we have , this is the only way give us success .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 10
    News strategy always on risk because without release news any trader did not know market moving to up or down because always when big news release the news trading always high impact and those trader start our trade he can make good profit or loss in it. I have always start our trade with pending order in news time.

Not allowed!

Page 51 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast