Power Of News Trading - Page 4
Page 4 of 143 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Of News Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

Power Of News Trading

Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    It's so easy to get burned out when there is huge news release and even most times the news could make technical analysis look so powerless. News is very risky that's why some traders have always choose to avoid news trading while ensuing that the best management is followed in their trade. If you are trading news, you have to be extremely careful as anything going against you would constitute to more loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    It's so easy to get burned out when there is huge news release and even most times the news could make technical analysis look so powerless. News is very risky that's why some traders have always choose to avoid news trading while ensuing that the best management is followed in their trade. If you are trading news, you have to be extremely careful as anything going against you would constitute to more loss.
    people who I have seen winning with the use of news trading are mostly losing it back to the market when they trade on the other news. I don't like trading with the news method. I like trading with the approach of my strategy which I do see on the daily chart. thing is that I can control my risk with the candle stick trading method and then the news traders can't.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    in my opinion, nowadays a lot of traders are doing news trading to make fast profits from the market. but this is true that fundamental trading is just like gambling so we have need to open trade at own risk, coz on news time there is no strategy works or not any trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    News may be looking good to you as you turned $53 to $340 in about 30 minutes, that does not make you a trader. You are not even near a good traders by taking such risk for news trading times. I know that you will be happy for that thing that happened now, what if it was not in your favour in that 30 minutes, what will you do? Traders can not be taking excessive risk and be happy forever.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    in my opinion, nowadays a lot of traders are doing news trading to make fast profits from the market. but this is true that fundamental trading is just like gambling so we have need to open trade at own risk, coz on news time there is no strategy works or not any trend.
    Yes, every trader like and make news trading strategy because it is very short time frame strategy and we can good earning from this strategy. But we can know it after release the news market moving to up or down then we can properly trade and make good profit or loss from our trade in the forex market. Without understand it is impossible for our.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by adeel1 View Post
    Yes, every trader like and make news trading strategy because it is very short time frame strategy and we can good earning from this strategy. But we can know it after release the news market moving to up or down then we can properly trade and make good profit or loss from our trade in the forex market. Without understand it is impossible for our.
    This is not a simple trading way to work with short term trading strategies we have to work safely with every trading strategy only when we have knowledge and efforts to work , we have to make plan accordingly more good we are in trade with proper practice all these thing will be useful to make trade easier and better .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Honestly there is power in trading the news in forex market, I know that the release of news is a highly volatility time that traders that have a good experience and the rightful knowledge will succeed in trading the news, as a newbie trader it is not a good idea for me to trade the news when I really don't have a good experience and knowledge to analyze the market properly to follow, then it is better for me to avoid news market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    I have the knowledge of news but I don't utilize it on my trade, because I understand the market. I know much better chart patterns of trading, You know what, I ain't considering the news trading as a means of making money long term, but the news is a way of trading with luck, it could be in your favor today, but what about tomorrow.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    There is so much risk in news that we have to be very careful not to easily find ourselves loose out in this trade. News trading can be an excellent way to target fast money but can be very risky that one could easily get to loose out their trade. If you plan to trade news, you must be very careful and make sure you do not make the choice that will make you experience high surge in loss. I try as much as possible to follow my very trade with the best management and its always advice able to avoid high volatile news trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    thanks for the appreciation, but the words strategy is not applicable on news trading, coz there is no strategy is avail or success u the market who can be giving us a clear direction of the trend before the news and we trade with less stress. news trading is 100% account washed strategy if you take more than 5% risk on news time.
    Quote Originally Posted by adeel1 View Post

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 143 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast