Power Of News Trading - Page 48
Page 48 of 147 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Of News Trading

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

Power Of News Trading

Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18
    News are very risky for traders and if we want to make profit on forex then we must focus on learning which is help us to identify the market trend easily and when we will get the trend then its easy for traders to earn daily big profit on this market. News time trading is very useful for us because its help us to earn big profit within very short time if we will enter into a right direction.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad View Post
    News are very risky for traders and if we want to make profit on forex then we must focus on learning which is help us to identify the market trend easily and when we will get the trend then its easy for traders to earn daily big profit on this market. News time trading is very useful for us because its help us to earn big profit within very short time if we will enter into a right direction.
    And also very complex to trade. The traders that are being successful with trading the news, I don't know how they do it, but I am sure that a lot of them losses their money as well. News will make the market move, however, I am not sure for how long because I know that news trading basically pushes the market so fast in a short while.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    It is very good to stay off trading the news if you do not understand what the news is all about or what the likely results of the news is going to be. I have made up my mind to completely keep away from news trading because i know there will always some better opportunity to trade the technical when the effect of the news is over, and that is the best time to find a new trend in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad View Post
    I am agree with you new trading is very risky specially for those trader who has lack of knowledge and skills.I like to trade the news time because news trading is very good and profitable if trader have good knowledge and trading skills.Correct time frame is very important for trading the news.I think large time frame is good for trading the news and i make good capital by trading the news with large time frame.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 10
    News strategy is very powerful but more then risky trading strategy because sometime any short news effect the market and market side moving in long time period and trader have not idea for it. So most of trader of forex could not like news trading and he can only pick those news time strategy how he can easily analysis it and identify to make profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    News can quickly make you earn a ridiculous profit from the Forex Market, but that should not be your concern, where you will be very concerned about is the faster way through which what you have earned from the market is given back to it, this is where the problem lies for most people, although we see that Forex is an easy means of earning, most traders are very impatient through entries that are not well calculated.
    What you have narrated indicates that the news is so powerful, that is why we should be careful about it. It is not everything that moves the market that we will be trading, we should just stand aside for the news trading. And the best part about the market trading is for traders to trade the market pattern caused by news at times, because when a tangible news breaks, a strong pattern might form.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mazhar View Post
    News strategy is very powerful but more then risky trading strategy because sometime any short news effect the market and market side moving in long time period and trader have not idea for it. So most of trader of forex could not like news trading and he can only pick those news time strategy how he can easily analysis it and identify to make profit.
    News is very important in Forex trading,it is the catalyst that drives the market as a matter of fact,even if you are a technical trader you still need to learn how to interpret fundamental releases,some traders try to take position before a major news is release trying to catch some pips from the market,but i think with a little patience we can still be able to make much,if the news is good enough it will eventually move after the news comes out.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    I don't like trading with the news, as I already know that the trading with news trading method was going to cause you more and more loses in the market. News will move the market but then, do you know where it will move the market to? Therefore, isn't it better that we have to make use of a simple trading concept whereas we know when the market will move and then we know some levels that might hold price.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    Any trading strategy that will cause traders to be trading in the greedy manner should be we disregarded. When traders think they can device any means of trading in which they will be making massive income in the market in a fast manner every time, then the traders is indeed greedy. The news trading is just like that, because there is no well defendable way that could justify its trading by any trader.
    trading when news is very risky, as well as we open positions before and after the news occurs, most news moves only temporarily after that it will return to the current trend rule, for new traders as well as trading when news, due to lack of experience and immature mental emotion, so it is very risky to experience a big loss. We should avoid it, so that our account is safe.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by maryrosi View Post
    trading when news is very risky, as well as we open positions before and after the news occurs, most news moves only temporarily after that it will return to the current trend rule, for new traders as well as trading when news, due to lack of experience and immature mental emotion, so it is very risky to experience a big loss. We should avoid it, so that our account is safe.
    News trading always risky if trader have know about it or not because sometime in same time many news release in forex market and market side moving and if our trading strategy is good and working with market movement then he can easily get successfully trade and make profit otherwise loss our trade and strategy in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Page 48 of 147 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast