Power Of News Trading - Page 47
Page 47 of 143 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Of News Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

Power Of News Trading

Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Yes, all the power is in the news and only news makes the market to move from one level to another. They disbalance the market till market finds a new equilibrium. But trading is not easy during the news. It is better to wait till market finds the direction and we can move with the market. Traiding is easier when we know the direction.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    News is where that huge impact on the market is felt. Fundamental can trigger volatility which can really make us experience fast profitable pips or fast loss in the market. News comes with low, meduim and high news release where the high is so much certain to move to 100 pips and above in a short time. Traders need to be careful too while planning to trade news because the wrong decision in the news trading is enough to cause huge loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    Yes, all the power is in the news and only news makes the market to move from one level to another. They disbalance the market till market finds a new equilibrium. But trading is not easy during the news. It is better to wait till market finds the direction and we can move with the market. Traiding is easier when we know the direction.
    Yes news trading has great power news time trading is very good and profitable but trader must have good knowledge and skills if he want to trade successfully.When news time come there are chances to happen any thing in market and only experienced trader know how to trade in direction.Time frame is very important for trading the news and i think small time frame is best for trading news.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I think in trading, every aspect is important. You just cannot deny the importance of news in trading. But you have to be a little more careful about it. It highly depends on the impact on news having. Sometimes it effects the market to great extend, but sometimes its waste even to rely on them so badly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Fragrance View Post
    I think in trading, every aspect is important. You just cannot deny the importance of news in trading. But you have to be a little more careful about it. It highly depends on the impact on news having. Sometimes it effects the market to great extend, but sometimes its waste even to rely on them so badly.
    None can deny the important effect of news on prices, but using news figures for trading is a different aspect. I think big players can study the news and know about how the market can move at the time of news release. It depends on what you are able to understand here. We should learn and find breakthrough ideas that gives you good results.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ASS7890 View Post
    I am agree with you news time trading is very powerful but it is very risky.Every trader know that news trading is very profitable but this is risky because when news time come there are chances to happen any thing in market either good or bad.Time frame is great important for trading the news i think small time frame is good and suitable for news trading.
    The power that the news has is the cause of the risk involved in it. The risk of the news is also very rewarding at times, but it is risky to trade in most cases. Those traders that are risking their money during the news times are actually gambling their way out, that does not make much sense to me, that is the reason why I abandon the news trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    The power that the news has is the cause of the risk involved in it. The risk of the news is also very rewarding at times, but it is risky to trade in most cases. Those traders that are risking their money during the news times are actually gambling their way out, that does not make much sense to me, that is the reason why I abandon the news trading.
    We shouldn't get it wrong, because if ain't for the news then the market will not move, that is one basic thing about the market but the trading of the news when it is released, that is wrong and ain't gonna make a trader sustain their trading account, that is the reason why it is good to know about technical trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    We shouldn't get it wrong, because if ain't for the news then the market will not move, that is one basic thing about the market but the trading of the news when it is released, that is wrong and ain't gonna make a trader sustain their trading account, that is the reason why it is good to know about technical trading.
    You can see that in here the trader wasn't being a good disciplined trader because the trader did took too much risk and such is what that could make a trader loss all their money. News will make the market move, but then, there is no one that can tell on the direction when the news is been released, which makes it hard to trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    Yes, there is power in news trading, and the power can help us to make money and at the same time can help us to lose money to the market depending on what direction of the market you are going with the trade. It is not every news that is good to trade because there are times that there are some wick that can destabilize the market and give it some improper direction which can cause some loss in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    News can quickly make you earn a ridiculous profit from the Forex Market, but that should not be your concern, where you will be very concerned about is the faster way through which what you have earned from the market is given back to it, this is where the problem lies for most people, although we see that Forex is an easy means of earning, most traders are very impatient through entries that are not well calculated.

Not allowed!

Page 47 of 143 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast