Power Of News Trading - Page 44
Page 44 of 143 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Of News Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

Power Of News Trading

Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 8
    I think news trading can both be a power and a weakness. It depends on how you deal with it because there have been many instances in my life when I try to make a lot of money from news trading but for failing to do appropriate money management I had ended up losing all of my money within an hour because the new speeding is definitely not that easy because the market is very uncertain and volatile at the time of news and you just cannot trust the forex market. it takes a lot to be patient and to control yourself from doing the overtrading.

Not allowed!
    If you Try, You risk Failing: If you don't, You ensure it.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ravian View Post
    I think news trading can both be a power and a weakness. It depends on how you deal with it because there have been many instances in my life when I try to make a lot of money from news trading but for failing to do appropriate money management I had ended up losing all of my money within an hour because the new speeding is definitely not that easy because the market is very uncertain and volatile at the time of news and you just cannot trust the forex market. it takes a lot to be patient and to control yourself from doing the overtrading.
    it will be weak if you follow the low impact news to trade. most of the time, these kind of news that indicated as yellow or even white will rarely gives us any volatility to follow and of course we will be trading in sideways. read the calendar, see only the red colored news because they may give market quite a punch for short term or long term trading. its only power is to drive market for some pips and news is known as stop loss hunter.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Today is a big day for usd becausd NFP data is released and market first goes against USD then again comes in USD favour and now I am looking that USD will become weak. As I advised that every trader stay away from this news because those traders who do trade with pending orders mostly there stop losses are hitted..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    The traders that are eager towards making money, news is important, it makes the market move and all that, but there is no valid way the trader will be able to have the news traded and become profitable with it. I understand the way the market works. If you want to trade and make money from the market, don't make use of the news trading, it is much more better, observing it and then making use of technical trading for confirmation and market entry.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 16
    Everyone know that news strategy is very powerful but more then risky way for trading because when any trader make news strategy and at the same time any news release in forex and market moving to wrong side then our trading strategy is strong and we can get good loss from our trading strategy in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    Today is a big day for usd becausd NFP data is released and market first goes against USD then again comes in USD favour and now I am looking that USD will become weak. As I advised that every trader stay away from this news because those traders who do trade with pending orders mostly there stop losses are hitted..
    But, I thought you were promoting the news trading by showing how much you made with it and all that. It has been long I have learned and then made sure that I ain't trading the news, I don't want to be such a trader that will loss my money. I want to trade and be in the good technical trading strategy method and be able to follow good trading decisions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by isaac View Post
    Everyone know that news strategy is very powerful but more then risky way for trading because when any trader make news strategy and at the same time any news release in forex and market moving to wrong side then our trading strategy is strong and we can get good loss from our trading strategy in the forex market.
    Very powerful in what aspect, because I know that it is only powerful in such a way that the trader have to ensure a lot of loses when they are trading with the use of it. It is powerful that it will not let you make money, you basically see the volatile market sessions and then no good signals, it takes discipline to keep off the news trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    The traders that are eager towards making money, news is important, it makes the market move and all that, but there is no valid way the trader will be able to have the news traded and become profitable with it. I understand the way the market works. If you want to trade and make money from the market, don't make use of the news trading, it is much more better, observing it and then making use of technical trading for confirmation and market entry.
    Yes news time is very important for those trader who want to make good money.News time trading is very profitable but trader must have good knowledge and skills then he would be able to trade successfully.When news time come there are chances to happen any thing in market good or bad only experience trader would know how to trade in right direction.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 114
    The news will surely make the market move, but no one knows the direction where it will take the market to. Therefore, I can't say the news doesn't have power, it does have power, but then again, I don't think that the news will actually give traders the best of trading signal prior to the movement, it just takes traders all of a sudden.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ASS7890 View Post
    Yes it is true news trading is too risky only trader with good experience and knowledge would be able to trade successfully.Trading the news is very profitable therefore trader must good knowledge before start trading the news.When news time come there are chances to happen any thing in market either positive or negative.If trader have good experience then he trade in right direction.
    The traders of the news are not just much, many has tried it but failed, and they don't return to it in most cases. The most important thing that we should know about news trading is that it is so deceptive, it will lure traders into trading it, but the trader will lose at the end. It is better that we stay out of it, because the story of traders that are trading news does not always have happy ending.

Not allowed!

Page 44 of 143 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast