Power Of News Trading - Page 43
Page 43 of 143 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Of News Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

Power Of News Trading

Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mwana View Post
    Yes, if we can understand market movement and direction then we can make news trading strategy because when any news release then market moving to one side for sometime and in sometime if we can make strategy and start our trade then we can get profit otherwise loss our trading strategy and money in the forex market.
    unfortunately my dude, it is never be that easy to find market movement and direction with news because we will never know what happen to market unless it shows us its movement immediately. we can only analyze and predict its future movement, possibilities lies unchanged and to increase our winning, we can put the efforts to place our orders at the best price with small risk of loss. news so powerful to handle that may not suitable with everyone in this market. proceed with caution.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Everyone know that news time trading strategy is very powerful and risky for our trading business because in news time we can make own strategy with sell way then after news the news market moving to buy side way then we can loss our trading strategy and big money because most of trader always start news trading without stop loss way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    Truly there is a power in trading news it can be positive and negative at a time in terms of what you attain from the news market. News is a time that traders really found interesting to make good profit from the market, but as news time is interesting to make profit from the market in a quick time, so also some might loss money in the market he or she do not have the mind of losing in it. However we should be more careful in the news market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19
    Everyone know that news time trading strategy is very powerful and risky for our trading business because in news time we can make own strategy with sell way then after news the news market moving to buy side way then we can loss our trading strategy and big money because most of trader always start news trading without stop loss way.
    This is very challenging for trader to work with news because market is very risky for trader to work we have to use our ideas well only with practice and by learning we can make our plan for trade , We have to use some good trading strategies only for risk management we have to use stoploss perfect way for success .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    Quote Originally Posted by geddam View Post
    i dont think not anyone, I think big players can study the news and know about how the market can move at the time of news release. It depends on what you are able to understand here. you should learn and find breakthrough ideas that gives you good results. I believe a strong and clear mind will make better result on trading news and any thing else.
    They have the resources and then the things it will take for them to have such access, but the ordinary traders like you and I, we don't have what it takes to trade in such a way in the market. I like trading with the knowledge of technical trading and I see it as so much risky when a retailer trader is trading with the use of the news trading, because it has a lot of risks, you can't determine the direction of the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    I am agree with you news trading and is very risky but this is very profitable if trader have good knowledge and skills.News time has great impact on Forex business when news time come there are chances to happen any thing in market a experience and good skill trader will trade in right direction and earn good capital.I make good capital by news trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    The power the lies in trading the news is something we cannot comprehend, it is essential that we ensure that our positions are closed, this will give us the confidence and encouragement to observe what is happening in the charts, we will always feel a sense of peace in knowing that no matter what happens our account cannot be affected by the unpredictability and Volatility of the news which just came out.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    The power the lies in trading the news is something we cannot comprehend, it is essential that we ensure that our positions are closed, this will give us the confidence and encouragement to observe what is happening in the charts, we will always feel a sense of peace in knowing that no matter what happens our account cannot be affected by the unpredictability and Volatility of the news which just came out.
    it's similar to technical analysis, we can't compare it with news because each of them has different rules and way to trade. with news we can see the changes of price from economy, politic issue, and other important factors that could change the outcome of market currencies. we can only feel the power of news trading after we can manage to success with market by understanding how to use fundamental as our signal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 73
    Having the right abilities to make a good trade is very important and as traders one thing we are weary about is high news. This have a huge impact in our trade and would make it very easy for you to either win big or loose big in forex. If we want to work on our trade and seek in improving for good, then we should work on our means of trading and know how we could build up our very system in forex. News trading can be powerful and can move to huge pips that could change the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Yes it is true news time trading is very profitable but this is very risky therefore many trader's avoid the trade the news time trading.I think trader must trade the news time because this is very profitable one thing that is necessary for trading the news that is knowledge and trading experience.I make good capital by trading the news time.

Not allowed!

Page 43 of 143 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast