Power Of News Trading - Page 40
Page 40 of 143 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Of News Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

Power Of News Trading

Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Honestly according to my experience and knowledge power of news trading exists you can make a huge profit in news market by news trading if you are using news trade you should use it in a right way and if you you used it in wrong way then it will be bad for you...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by kachii View Post
    Honestly according to my experience and knowledge power of news trading exists you can make a huge profit in news market by news trading if you are using news trade you should use it in a right way and if you you used it in wrong way then it will be bad for you...
    Have you traded it. How about I tell you that according to your post, I don't believe that you do trade the news. Knowing the risk the market contains I have been able to have the right knowledge about trading, knowing that the news isn't the best way I should trading. Trading the news is risk and could move the market, but then, who will be able to make money and predict the news? I am yet to see a consistent trader that does that

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    The risk of losing when the news is in play is way more higher than the chances of winning and to that, I have made sure that I don't make use of the news trading. I did learned from my past mistakes, now my best perception of trading is to always trade when I see some good technical trading signals on 4H or 1D time frame.
    News is one important mover of the forex field, it should not be taken for granted. The velocity of movement of news at that time it came out is so strong, there is no trader who can accurately trade it at that time. It can only be traded by robots and some strong software designed for it, manual traders have to forget news trading too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Because of the quick development of news we can profit in brief time or we can lose all our interest in brief time as well, for us to wind up effective exchanging forex we should be extremely involvement and have a superior exchanging methodology, news exchanging is so ground-breaking and it's take the correct aptitude and procedure to exchange news in you possess support.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 6
    During the news we can win or loose as the market is unpredictable. Today will be FOMC and the rates should be increased. But till now I have no idea where the market will go. I give 50/50 that the EURUSD will go up or down. There are all possibilities for EUR to go up according technical analysis, but there are a lot of possibilities to go down. No idea. I will wait when everything will be clearer.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    During the news we can win or loose as the market is unpredictable. Today will be FOMC and the rates should be increased. But till now I have no idea where the market will go. I give 50/50 that the EURUSD will go up or down. There are all possibilities for EUR to go up according technical analysis, but there are a lot of possibilities to go down. No idea. I will wait when everything will be clearer.
    On time of news market move in both side so we just follow market direction with fixed stoploss so that is helpful to work and make profitable trade , every trading plan will be useful and not helping trader to work , we must have confidence and not compromise on risk factor at the time of news .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal786 View Post
    On time of news market move in both side so we just follow market direction with fixed stoploss so that is helpful to work and make profitable trade , every trading plan will be useful and not helping trader to work , we must have confidence and not compromise on risk factor at the time of news .
    Sometimes during the market there are 2 or 3 spikes: 1st down, 2nd up, 3rd down and real. So I can not be confident today and both side orders can take stop losses. So it is better for me to see what the market really wants and later go with the market without problem. Of course there can be only one spike and the market will go further. But today I do not know really. This year dollar went 3 times down after rate increase and only 1 time went up. My chances are 50/50 and I prefer to wait.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    Sometimes during the market there are 2 or 3 spikes: 1st down, 2nd up, 3rd down and real. So I can not be confident today and both side orders can take stop losses. So it is better for me to see what the market really wants and later go with the market without problem. Of course there can be only one spike and the market will go further. But today I do not know really. This year dollar went 3 times down after rate increase and only 1 time went up. My chances are 50/50 and I prefer to wait.
    In this condition we need market trend because if all the movement in same direction we use , we never have to follow these spikes these are may be wrong but if we are on right trend this will be useful and will give trader opportunity for selection good trade and it is effective and profitable .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    In this condition we need market trend because if all the movement in same direction we use , we never have to follow these spikes these are may be wrong but if we are on right trend this will be useful and will give trader opportunity for selection good trade and it is effective and profitable .
    You mean in the condition of news trading, we need the market trend? How possible is that in the sense that, I know that news trading isn't what we can trade making use of the trend, in some cases we can also see that the news trading also tends to go against the trend, furthermore, to trade the trend all we need is the technical informations.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    what I see here is not surprising because I have always known that the news traders are always gamblers. Now, this trade here lacks good money and risk management. There ain't no risk management, so the trader was not only gambling, but the trader was also over confident about the trades they had, which is wrong. You don't trade in such a way.

Not allowed!

Page 40 of 143 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast