Power Of News Trading - Page 3
Page 3 of 147 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1469

Thread: Power Of News Trading

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    4,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

    Power Of News Trading

    Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

    Not allowed!

  2. #21
    Trader Obaforex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    3,625
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    very funny dear this has happened many times but on most of the interest decisions I open trade before the news, coz I have strong analyses about interbank policies. I mostly open trade before the news on BANK OF CANADA AND BANK OF ENGLAND these two banks are my favorite and other fundamental items of news from these countries are stable...
    This is one of the reasons why I always say that making big money in this market is not bad, however your level of knowledge and experience in the market should always be the judge of how much risk you will take, so as far as i am concerned i don't see why you shouldn't take high risk in this market in situations like this provided that you are convinced of your expected result based on your knowledge and experience, besides you don't get chances like this everyday.

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Trader Lyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    9,846
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by Obaforex View Post
    Well I have to give you tumbs up on this, you took one hell of a risk on that trade, I guess you where willing to blow your trading account taking that trade, because if that news where to have result in a spike your trading account would not have survived it. However you made it this time and congratulations to you. If you had hold those trade till the next day then you might as well have hit up to a thousand dollar or come very close, and even till now the upward move still seemed very likely to continue.
    The risk taken on the account was so much and I am sure the trader was ready for any thing that comes out, but then again the risk taken paid so much and he made about 300 percent of his capital. I don't trade the news trading concept, but I think he did fine and if he can keep on doing this consistently then he has got the best strategy.

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    4,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    yes, the news is strong than technical coz most of the technical moves are happened due to the fundamental trading. fundamental trading can break the trend and become the reason for the strength of the trend. every strategy or trading style has disadvantage also. coz in the market, there is nothing 100 guaranteed.
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    news are always strong then technical but news have some disadvantages as well, i know many situations where market do not move quick on news time, so that is really a bad for news trader, inn other side sometime news goes up but market move opposite side, so its little bit more risky then prediction

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Trader ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,262
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    yes, the news is strong than technical coz most of the technical moves are happened due to the fundamental trading. fundamental trading can break the trend and become the reason for the strength of the trend. every strategy or trading style has disadvantage also. coz in the market, there is nothing 100 guaranteed.
    News is too strong for what i like, i will not say the strength of news is a good sign for traders too, it is a bad sign that makes traders to lose money too fast. When we can control the news of forex field then we can trade it. But no trader can control the news that is why i don't like to talk about it. The chart pattern makes the coolest way for traders, when we study it carefully then it will earn for us.

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    4,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    ok, everyone has its own choice and point of view to do trade in the market. I am not saying that just do trading on news time, coz every day is not coming stable and high impact items of news. so try to do trade on the news time when a big news comes like GDP and Intrest rate decisions on those items of news I am doing trade with less stress.
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    News is too strong for what i like, i will not say the strength of news is a good sign for traders too, it is a bad sign that makes traders to lose money too fast. When we can control the news of forex field then we can trade it. But no trader can control the news that is why i don't like to talk about it. The chart pattern makes the coolest way for traders, when we study it carefully then it will earn for us.

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Biafra
    Posts
    11,775
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    The news is so powerful that it could possibly break strong key level zones like the support and resistance and could indeed move to a higher standard rate. High impact news is a risky time to trade because as much as it can give high profits, there is also a huge chance to loose too in this business. News trading can be risky and the best way of trading news is to be smart by limiting risk and following the current movement.

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,916
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    News time if you are do good work you can make any big earning in your trading account. News time trade is very risky and if you are make mistake at that time you will definitely lose your money. Some traders are make money but some are losses their money. If you are make money then you are luck but mostly trades are lose their money on news trading

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Trader cutiekc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23,501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Obaforex View Post
    This is one of the reasons why I always say that making big money in this market is not bad, however your level of knowledge and experience in the market should always be the judge of how much risk you will take, so as far as i am concerned i don't see why you shouldn't take high risk in this market in situations like this provided that you are convinced of your expected result based on your knowledge and experience, besides you don't get chances like this everyday.
    I don't think that is a good advice to traders because come to think about lasting longer in the market and not having margin call now and then, we need to make sure that we are making us of little risks when trading. Come to think of it the news can't be that positive at all times. I wouldn't encourage any one to take such 100 percent risks.

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    4,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    ok, let's check that how much we can gain and how we can lose on news trade. for example if we open a trade on 100$ account with 10% risk our lot size will be .1 micro lot and we will set stop loss on that trade not more than 30 pips and take profit will be 100 pips for high impact news 100 pips is just a 10 minute s game to made 100 pips. so if our news trade goes against us than our loss will be 30$ and if our trade comes in favor than our profit will be 100$, now it's your choice can you take this risk or not.
    note: for news trading please open an fix spread account in roboforex.

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Trader ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,262
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    I don't think that is a good advice to traders because come to think about lasting longer in the market and not having margin call now and then, we need to make sure that we are making us of little risks when trading. Come to think of it the news can't be that positive at all times. I wouldn't encourage any one to take such 100 percent risks.
    I think the news have not dealt with you so much, that is why you are saying this. I have read many of your post before in which you say that you don't trade the forex news, i don't know why you change your opinion on it. I know that forex field may give traders income but the news will not be one of those methods which traders will use in gaining that income.

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 147 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •