Power Of News Trading - Page 39
Page 39 of 143 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 1423

Thread: Power Of News Trading

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    4,734
    Promo (¢)
    7,620
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

    Power Of News Trading

    Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

    Not allowed!

  2. #381
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,806
    Promo (¢)
    5,595
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    How? I used to think that you have always been against the news trading, so, how come do you now say that the news can be traded with being smart way, I know how the news works and then I know that there is no smartness that will help any trader because there is no way the trader be able to make good analysis and know where to enter the market and then when to close it.
    not just he i am also against the news trading and just prefer long term but our small capital is the issue, i think with good capital we can earn something good but if we will invest small then short term and scalping just we can do in better way, in news trading i try strategy with 20 sl and more tp but still sometime news not make a movement and slowly hit sl, so its hard to make money with news also

    Not allowed!

  3. #382
    Registered user cutiekc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23,508
    Promo (¢)
    2,685
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    not just he i am also against the news trading and just prefer long term but our small capital is the issue, i think with good capital we can earn something good but if we will invest small then short term and scalping just we can do in better way, in news trading i try strategy with 20 sl and more tp but still sometime news not make a movement and slowly hit sl, so its hard to make money with news also
    I don't think that the small capital has always been the issues for losing our money, the fact that we loss is still going to be related to the fact that we don't have the adequate knowledge and trading skills to become profitable. Furthermore, you ought to know that even when you have invested huge amount of money, you still will be needing to have a good winning strategy that will not make you loss and then you ought to have that discipline as well.

    Not allowed!

  4. #383
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    8,326
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Due to the fast movement of news we can make huge amount of money in short time or we can lose all our investment in short time too, for us to become successful trading forex we must be very experience and have a better trading strategy, news trading is so powerful and it's take the right skill and strategy to trade news in you own favor.

    Not allowed!

  5. #384
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,487
    Promo (¢)
    4,110
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Yes, during the news there are fast movements in forex market. If we are right in direction we can make a lot of money or loose them if the direction is opposite. Today should be FOMS news and because of mentioned above I will start my trading not before the news but after the market direction will be clear and I will be able to go with market.

    Not allowed!

  6. #385
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,816
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    Yes, during the news there are fast movements in forex market. If we are right in direction we can make a lot of money or loose them if the direction is opposite. Today should be FOMS news and because of mentioned above I will start my trading not before the news but after the market direction will be clear and I will be able to go with market.
    Yes, when any news release in forex then market moving to one side faster and those trader make news time good strategy he can get good profit from it and those trader make wrong strategy he can loss our trade or money in the forex market. I think without understand market and experience we could not any news trading strategy for our trading business.

    Not allowed!

  7. #386
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,453
    Promo (¢)
    6,540
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    Yes, during the news there are fast movements in forex market. If we are right in direction we can make a lot of money or loose them if the direction is opposite. Today should be FOMS news and because of mentioned above I will start my trading not before the news but after the market direction will be clear and I will be able to go with market.
    Yes that's true market movement is fast.If trader have good knowledge and experience then he can trade in right direction and earn good capital.News trading is very profitable for the trader but this is very risky therefore trader must have knowledge about market trend.Mostly trader's prefer to use the small time frame for trading the news.

    Not allowed!

  8. #387
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Be Patience
    Posts
    2,964
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mwana View Post
    Yes, when any news release in forex then market moving to one side faster and those trader make news time good strategy he can get good profit from it and those trader make wrong strategy he can loss our trade or money in the forex market. I think without understand market and experience we could not any news trading strategy for our trading business.
    Yes, when any news release the market very fast moving to one side so most of trader use pending order in both side sell or buy and when market moving to up then we can get good profit and if market moving to down side then he can get good profit from it. Pending order is best for news trading strategy.

    Not allowed!

  9. #388
    Registered user juniorpeters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,455
    Promo (¢)
    2,680
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 42
    trading the news is very powerful and at the same time very risky,you can get your account blown by a little mistake.but we are not gonna avoid trading the news just because of the risk attached to it,instead we gonna find the best ways at which is can trade the news successfully.news gives more profit than you have gotten,you just gonna keep working harder on your strategy and you will keep making big money trading the news.

    Not allowed!

  10. #389
    Registered user Goldenstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,210
    Promo (¢)
    1,200
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    trading the news is very powerful and at the same time very risky,you can get your account blown by a little mistake.but we are not gonna avoid trading the news just because of the risk attached to it,instead we gonna find the best ways at which is can trade the news successfully.news gives more profit than you have gotten,you just gonna keep working harder on your strategy and you will keep making big money trading the news.
    when there is big news comes, it is the time when plenty of traders out there makes a lot of money while the others are losing plenty too. it is really risky to participate in such trading and going to the volatility when we do not have the suitable strategy with it because news is unpredictable and only inside people knows the result of it. I better follow my technical analysis and avoid trading with news because its too powerful for my level of trading.

    Not allowed!

  11. #390
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    8,220
    Promo (¢)
    6,085
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    We have different method of trading, news trading that way could move the market but not so long and also, one who is just making use of the news trading is actually exposing their account to so much losses. I have seen what the news trading is capable of doing to a traders account, apparently, carefully using technical analysis method won't make you loss that much.

    Not allowed!


Page 39 of 143 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •