Page 38 of 135 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Of News Trading

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 14

Power Of News Trading

Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 68
    The news will move the market, but that is not what I am all after about. Because I am more of the trader that would want to trade the news, however, I think when the news moves the market, we can't be sure of the direction where it will be taking the market to. Therefore that is the reason why I don't often do the news trading.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    The news will move the market, but that is not what I am all after about. Because I am more of the trader that would want to trade the news, however, I think when the news moves the market, we can't be sure of the direction where it will be taking the market to. Therefore that is the reason why I don't often do the news trading.
    It's common with everyone dear, that what will be the direction of market on any high impact news. But, we have need to focus on our technical analysis because, as you know that market mostly respect the trend. There are only two way to earn money from the market first follow the trend and do proper analyses before coming in market on any high impact news and second is proper money management, do trade with proper money management.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    It's common with everyone dear, that what will be the direction of market on any high impact news. But, we have need to focus on our technical analysis because, as you know that market mostly respect the trend. There are only two way to earn money from the market first follow the trend and do proper analyses before coming in market on any high impact news and second is proper money management, do trade with proper money management.
    I thought you used to be a good news trader who has always traded the news and then have made money with it? I am surprised that you have joined the trading of technical method, well, I also did learned that it is the best way a trader can trade and make money. News is just there and then at the end of the day it will follow the trend .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    I thought you used to be a good news trader who has always traded the news and then have made money with it? I am surprised that you have joined the trading of technical method, well, I also did learned that it is the best way a trader can trade and make money. News is just there and then at the end of the day it will follow the trend .
    News most of time change the trend so we have a big responsibility to take right decision because if we fail we lose , and on time of news there is higher risk which we have to control well , trader always working properly for good management and with good decision making we should make profitable and better plan for work .

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    Quote Originally Posted by alizahid View Post
    News most of time change the trend so we have a big responsibility to take right decision because if we fail we lose , and on time of news there is higher risk which we have to control well , trader always working properly for good management and with good decision making we should make profitable and better plan for work .
    It ain't gonna do that on the trend on the bigger time frame, the trend where it can change is the one that you have on the little time frame, that has also been the reason why traders has been advised to avoid trading the little time frame, the bigger time frame like daily still will lead the market. I ain't a news trader and I know that moves the market, but I don't use it.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    News are very useful for traders and when traders are use the pending orders at news time and trade before the five minutes before the new they will earn good money from this business. News are impact high on forex market which is reason market is move big movement, If traders are use your trading strategy at news time they will earn money easily from news time trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    News trading strategy is very powerful strategy because if we cannot know about it and start our trade then it is our luck we can make some profit from it otherwise trader always loss our trade from this way. I have always use news strategy with pending order way because in this way we can control our trade from loss and news and if market moving to our strategy side then we can get good profit in our trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    The risk of losing when the news is in play is way more higher than the chances of winning and to that, I have made sure that I don't make use of the news trading. I did learned from my past mistakes, now my best perception of trading is to always trade when I see some good technical trading signals on 4H or 1D time frame.
    The news is good when traders can be smart in trading it, but the irony is that traders are not smart when they are trading the news, this makes things hard for them. If traders get to trade only when the news has subsided its effect, it will not badly affect traders. But traders wants to enter at news release, there is no way they will not be losing their money like that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    Well for those us that understands and have a good experience about the market finds news as a best time of making huge profits from the market, sometimes it can be a bad luck for us to loss huge sum of money in the mind that our analysis and assumptions goes wrong. However there is a power in news trading there is a good possibility for our capital to increase if we are in a good track of the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    The news is good when traders can be smart in trading it, but the irony is that traders are not smart when they are trading the news, this makes things hard for them. If traders get to trade only when the news has subsided its effect, it will not badly affect traders. But traders wants to enter at news release, there is no way they will not be losing their money like that.
    How? I used to think that you have always been against the news trading, so, how come do you now say that the news can be traded with being smart way, I know how the news works and then I know that there is no smartness that will help any trader because there is no way the trader be able to make good analysis and know where to enter the market and then when to close it.

Not allowed!

Page 38 of 135 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast