Power Of News Trading - Page 37
Page 37 of 135 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 1348

Thread: Power Of News Trading

  1. #1
    Pro
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    3,984
    Promo (¢)
    8,650
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 14

    Power Of News Trading

    Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

    Not allowed!

  2. #361
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,204
    Promo (¢)
    8,280
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Makaveli, if you are working on 1d and higher time frames then it must be for long term trading, if you are ok with some good pips and losing some pips are ok then go for it, but mostly people try short term because they want to earn every up and down pips and in that try they mostly lose more then they have earned

    Not allowed!

  3. #362
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    171
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    For me, I prefer to stay away from trading at the time of the news because it is a very risky period for trading so my total dependence on technical analysis and not the fundamental analysis and this to avoid the large and rapid movement of the price and I advise to keep away from it especially for those with small and medium accounts and be away half an hour ago of the news and then half an hour later

    Not allowed!

  4. #363
    Pro
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    3,984
    Promo (¢)
    8,650
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed86 View Post
    For me, I prefer to stay away from trading at the time of the news because it is a very risky period for trading so my total dependence on technical analysis and not the fundamental analysis and this to avoid the large and rapid movement of the price and I advise to keep away from it especially for those with small and medium accounts and be away half an hour ago of the news and then half an hour later
    Everyone have its own point of view to do trade in the market. But, I want to say that if you really to trade with the help of technical analysis then you have need to work on fundamental analysis because, if you do work on both then you will achieve big results. Because, this is true that market is mostly respect technical analysis but, I want to say that if fundamental analysis are not worked then technical analysis are waste.

    Not allowed!

  5. #364
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,421
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    Everyone have its own point of view to do trade in the market. But, I want to say that if you really to trade with the help of technical analysis then you have need to work on fundamental analysis because, if you do work on both then you will achieve big results. Because, this is true that market is mostly respect technical analysis but, I want to say that if fundamental analysis are not worked then technical analysis are waste.
    Yes, power of news strategy is very good thing for trader to make profit or loss because when any trader make news strategy then first of all he can understand market trend and see the news info then he can try or make news strategy with pending order because if our strategy is wrong then pending order is help us to control our trade from loss.

    Not allowed!

  6. #365
    Registered user Midnite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    636
    Promo (¢)
    15
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    Everyone have its own point of view to do trade in the market. But, I want to say that if you really to trade with the help of technical analysis then you have need to work on fundamental analysis because, if you do work on both then you will achieve big results. Because, this is true that market is mostly respect technical analysis but, I want to say that if fundamental analysis are not worked then technical analysis are waste.
    We got different thoughts about news and skills to trade with it or avoid it so there's no need to share our opinion with others and say that news is accurate or great time to make profits because other traders will say things in opposite against us with various reasons. If we believe on something, don't let other traders ruin it. Keep things private and silence will improve ourself better.

    Not allowed!

  7. #366
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,565
    Promo (¢)
    3,285
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by mazhar View Post
    Yes, power of news strategy is very good thing for trader to make profit or loss because when any trader make news strategy then first of all he can understand market trend and see the news info then he can try or make news strategy with pending order because if our strategy is wrong then pending order is help us to control our trade from loss.
    It is very powerful and dangerous trading way for our trade because when any news release in forex market then every trader try to make better our trading strategy however he can easily get successfully trade and make good profit from it. It is very profitable way for trade if we can know and understand news trading trend.

    Not allowed!

  8. #367
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    8,379
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 130
    There is no doubt one bit about that, the news has got some serious power, it will make the market move, however the traders needs to be experienced, they need to know that the news is good but you can't predict the possible reaction, 98 percent of the time. I don't like trading the news method, I understand the way of trading candle stick now and it seem far more better.

    Not allowed!

  9. #368
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,204
    Promo (¢)
    8,280
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Darkhorse, yes i also lost a lot in news trading, other most of people really do not like news and there are really a lot of reasons for news trading, in news trading we people try big lots this is one major cause we lose big, and 90% of traders are those who do not like sl and tp this is second major cause of loss because without them news trading is totally loss

    Not allowed!

  10. #369
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,565
    Promo (¢)
    3,285
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 16
    News trading strategy is very risky but more then profitable for our trading business. If we can make news trading strategy and our strategy is get successfully trade in forex then we can easily earn good money from it in the forex market. But some trader of forex hates this way because he can loss our big money from it.

    Not allowed!

  11. #370
    Pro
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    3,984
    Promo (¢)
    8,650
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 14
    Guys be positive about your trading career because, everything is possible in Forex trading. Maybe you also read my whole thread and also check the proof that how I gain 600% in only 30 minutes. Everyone can also do this I am not advice anyone to do news trading because, news trading is not so easy as everyone thought.

    Not allowed!

Page 37 of 135 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •