Power Of News Trading - Page 36
Page 36 of 143 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Of News Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

Power Of News Trading

Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 5
    This is not a piece of cake that to build a good trading strategies that require knowledge and complete practice so market shall be beneficial for us to make good trade , we survive only in this market if we have detailed learning and complete knowledge about market and apply our ideas with well clarity .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    News trading is so powerful due to its high volatile movement, if we are not careful we could lose all our investment at once, and if we analyze the market chart properly then we can succeed making huge amount of money in short time too, news trading is so powerful we need to make sure we manage our risk and money properly at this time of trading to keep our investment safe from stopout.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    News trading is so powerful due to its high volatile movement, if we are not careful we could lose all our investment at once, and if we analyze the market chart properly then we can succeed making huge amount of money in short time too, news trading is so powerful we need to make sure we manage our risk and money properly at this time of trading to keep our investment safe from stopout.
    Yes dear, news reading is really risky at profitable due to fast movement. Most operators are washed their account on news time because, that type of traders are not doing trade they are gambling and in the result they lost all of their money in just one trade. So, there is only one way to do trade on news time and achieve big targets in short period of time. if we do trade with proper money management and control our emotions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ASS7890 View Post
    It is true news trading is so much easy and profitable for the Forex trader.News trading is one of the profitable strategy of the Forex the trader which has good knowledge about trading the news then he will easily achieve the success in Forex business.I have been trading the news two years ago and i get much better results by trading the news and i earn good capital by using news trading system.
    There is nothing easy about news trading, and I don't see much profit with the news trading since traders are losing and gaining with it. I had this bad experience with news, I have being gaining with news for more than 3 times, but i lost everthihg in my account on the 4th trade. This is due to the strong volatile market that did not see my stop loss as a result of gaps. This makes me know that news trading is bad.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    There is nothing easy about news trading, and I don't see much profit with the news trading since traders are losing and gaining with it. I had this bad experience with news, I have being gaining with news for more than 3 times, but i lost everthihg in my account on the 4th trade. This is due to the strong volatile market that did not see my stop loss as a result of gaps. This makes me know that news trading is bad.
    That is true a lot of trading the news, you know I have been the news trading method, but then I know that the news is only going to get me more losses and then I have to stop making use of it, we all need to take time to learn and then know the different trading method that works, news have got power but I don't think I will make use of.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 96
    I will not deny the fact that the news has the power of making the market move, however what the trader should understand is that there is no way one will be able to tell currently what will happen in the market. That is hard and as we can see the traders that trades directly the news, they always have that big mistakes of taking so much risks.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Every trader must aware about the risk of loss in Forex trading on news time. If a trader have no knowledge about news trading then you have need to stay away from fundamental trading. because most of time traders are lost money on news time and washed their account. Only those traders are make money on newstime who have proper money management plan.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 74
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I will not deny the fact that the news has the power of making the market move, however what the trader should understand is that there is no way one will be able to tell currently what will happen in the market. That is hard and as we can see the traders that trades directly the news, they always have that big mistakes of taking so much risks.
    You are right that the news will make the market move, but things are more than that. The news should be left alone without trading it at that time of the news release, this will not let traders to trade the market with much losses. It is only the aftermath of the news that traders should trade. This will surely reduce the mistakes that can come from the news trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    Every trader must aware about the risk of loss in Forex trading on news time. If a trader have no knowledge about news trading then you have need to stay away from fundamental trading. because most of time traders are lost money on news time and washed their account. Only those traders are make money on newstime who have proper money management plan.
    The risk of losing when the news is in play is way more higher than the chances of winning and to that, I have made sure that I don't make use of the news trading. I did learned from my past mistakes, now my best perception of trading is to always trade when I see some good technical trading signals on 4H or 1D time frame.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    Honestly there is power in news market, there is huge profit to make in news market, when the trades you take goes in your favor but if the worst comes to happen you might lose your entire investment in news trading, if you are not careful enough, I know the news market can gives me profit that I really desire but it is not that safer for me to trade when there is no good experience as a newbie trader.
    Yes. This is really good one sir. There is more than power in news market, news market always give us more profit the market trend go our side. Nothing Is more than good when we win more pips in our trade place but it is more than worst when the power of the news hit us we can lose the entire capital in our account. I can only urge the traders especially the newbie not rush into this type trading because it is 70% not to trade in this system of trading. I really appreciate your opinion sir.

Not allowed!

Page 36 of 143 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast