Page 35 of 136 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Of News Trading

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 19

Power Of News Trading

Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mazhar View Post
    Every trader know that news trading strategy is very powerful and profitable strategy if we can properly analysis the news and before plan for it. Because our planing is sometime help us to trade and we can make good trading strategy and get successfully trade. Because my news strategy is always start with pending order.
    I am agree with you news trading strategy is very good and profitable strategy for the trader but many trader think that this is risky and difficult strategy and making money with trading the news is not easy work.I think it all depend on the knowledge skill and experience of the trader if trader have lack of knowledge then he cannot trade successfully by using any strategy because knowledge is very important.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ASS7890 View Post
    I am agree with you news trading strategy is very good and profitable strategy for the trader but many trader think that this is risky and difficult strategy and making money with trading the news is not easy work.I think it all depend on the knowledge skill and experience of the trader if trader have lack of knowledge then he cannot trade successfully by using any strategy because knowledge is very important.
    If you have ever seen or observed the market reactions towrads high impact news , you will agree with me that news trading could be very risky . Look aT what happened to GBPUSD or any other GBP related pair on the day BREXIT referendum took place , you will see that so many retail traders lost their account compared to those who make money . I do not say that a trader cannot earn decent profits from trading the news but there is need to acquire trading knowledge in the aspect of the fundamental analysis of the market .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ASS7890 View Post
    Yes, he is good say lets scalping strategy could not suit every trader when news trading strategy could suit every trader of forex. If we can make powerful trading strategy then we can need more then trading experience or skills to understand news and previously planing for news trading then we can easily trade and get successfully trade in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Trading the news is really a big task and if you are not very serious in managing your trade, it will be a huge disaster when this volatile condition goes against you. High news is perceived risky because it's this time when the volatility of this market is huge and when proper care is not taken, we can easily face losses. One good thing about this this news trading is that it can really give us huge profits in a little time and this can really put smiles on a traders face.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Fundamental trading is play big role in our trading career because, most of big movements are happened due to high impact newses. News trading is most used in the market at this time. But, this is not really a good idea to survive in this market for long term this shading soil is mostly used by Gamblers traders. So, we have need to take help from fundamental analysis also to stay away from any big loss. We have need to stay away from any big news which move unexpected and nfp is a big example of unstable newses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    yea i am satisfy with your post.... i think power of news trading matters the most you can realize the power of news trading the traders can earn good money in just few seconds or minutes and they dont need to wait for long time until reach their target..... with news trading the traders can make good profits in just few times ...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by mwana View Post
    Yes, he is good say lets scalping strategy could not suit every trader when news trading strategy could suit every trader of forex. If we can make powerful trading strategy then we can need more then trading experience or skills to understand news and previously planing for news trading then we can easily trade and get successfully trade in the forex market.
    I could not understand what are saying bro you mean these both trading strategy could suit every trader of forex but if our trading experience is good and we can properly analysis the market then we can easily start our trade in any trading way and get good profit from it. Without experience every thing is impossible for our forex business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by isaac View Post
    I could not understand what are saying bro you mean these both trading strategy could suit every trader of forex but if our trading experience is good and we can properly analysis the market then we can easily start our trade in any trading way and get good profit from it. Without experience every thing is impossible for our forex business.
    It depends on what you are able to understand here. Of course some traders earn well with news while some avoid news and are doing better at other times when there is no news. you should learn and find breakthrough ideas that gives you good results. I believe a strong and clear mind will make better result on trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 68
    Trading the news is actually risky but at the same time, it is a known fact that the news will move the market but no one is ever sure to any reasonable point to the possible direction the news will move the market, one of the reason why I don't trade it and trust me, such a luck you have had with your account can't be consistent.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by kachii View Post
    yea i am satisfy with your post.... i think power of news trading matters the most you can realize the power of news trading the traders can earn good money in just few seconds or minutes and they dont need to wait for long time until reach their target..... with news trading the traders can make good profits in just few times ...
    Thanks for appreciation dear, news trading is really a profitable way but, this is not good for long term trading career. If he rreally want to survive in this market for long term then he have need to do trade like a professional trader. A professional trader believe that with only the help of fundamental analysis we cannot become successful in this market and the end of our trader career is only failure.

Not allowed!

Page 35 of 136 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast