Power Of News Trading - Page 33
Page 33 of 143 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Of News Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

Power Of News Trading

Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    news trading is powerful and profitable and the trader may make big money in just few time and so he will satisfy with the results and may stop trading in this day, but news trading is not easy and needs the trader that knows how to handle his positions and work well during and after news trading as this is very important for getting of successful trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    news trading is powerful and profitable and the trader may make big money in just few time and so he will satisfy with the results and may stop trading in this day, but news trading is not easy and needs the trader that knows how to handle his positions and work well during and after news trading as this is very important for getting of successful trading.
    It is very risky but short time frame trading strategy for our trading business because in short time frame we can get good profit or loss from it. But we can understand it after release the news market moving to up side or down side because without this understand we cannot make huge profit from our trade. So it is very important for news trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by mazhar View Post
    It is very risky but short time frame trading strategy for our trading business because in short time frame we can get good profit or loss from it. But we can understand it after release the news market moving to up side or down side because without this understand we cannot make huge profit from our trade. So it is very important for news trading.
    Generally there is no certainty in forex trading. We either get profits or we get losses. But which ever the case may be, the bets thing we need to do is that we get to make use of the trading strategy that will not make us loss so much. Like I must say that the use of news 'in trading has made me loss more than I have made, so I don't think about making use of it no more.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mazhar View Post
    Of course, it is risky but now these days all trader of forex always try to make news strategy for our trade because he understand in short time frame i have make good profit from news trade and became a good news trader in the stock market. I have always ready to start our trade with news way because in this way i have get good profit from our trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 204
    @ mwana, When we are using the news based trading systems then it is sure that the risks will remain in our trading. We need to learn such type of trading system that is more profitable to us and this will become possible only when we take into account news based trading.

This is because the market moves are limited in the absence of any major news and only when a medium to high impact news hits the markets a lot of liquidity is seen and the prices start to move very fast. And with such fast moves the ability of a trader to make more profits from his trades are possible.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    News time is good and at the same time dangerous for trader, we need to exercise a good caution in such time, because market may not obey any rules of the technical trader may used, though it is possible to catch many pips in news time but we must be wise and us good money management.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    It is something of certainty that the news will make the market move, however if the trader wants to become successful they should take their time and demo trade and see if they can make good use of it. I doubt so much that the news will be possible traded properly because it ain't gonna give to traders that good signal before having that crazy move that it normally have.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    It is something of certainty that the news will make the market move, however if the trader wants to become successful they should take their time and demo trade and see if they can make good use of it. I doubt so much that the news will be possible traded properly because it ain't gonna give to traders that good signal before having that crazy move that it normally have.
    Well, not actually all the news does make the market move, I am sure about that, there are some news that comes out and then the market don't move. There are the high impact news and then again there is the news that has no higher impact. Therefore it all has to do with the learning the trader has done, the way the trader has understand the market, but then news trading concept don't often give good results.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
    News time is good and at the same time dangerous for trader, we need to exercise a good caution in such time, because market may not obey any rules of the technical trader may used, though it is possible to catch many pips in news time but we must be wise and us good money management.
    It is good for me because it leaves a clue for me on the chart on how I am to follow the market, but when the news is in action I don't even think about taking trades because at that point, it is risky and something which could lead to losses. Apparently, one should know the trading method and strategy that works for them, my point being that news makes the market move but then not my thing.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Everyone know that news trading strategy is very powerful and profitable trading strategy in the forex market and who trade making a plan for news trading then he can easily make good trading strategy for news trading and get successfully trade in the forex market. News trading way is best from trend line and chart pattern trading way.

Not allowed!

Page 33 of 143 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast