Power Of News Trading - Page 32
Page 32 of 135 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 1349

Thread: Power Of News Trading

  1. #1
    Pro
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    3,984
    Promo (¢)
    8,650
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 14

    Power Of News Trading

    Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

    Not allowed!

  2. #311
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    7,822
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    news trading is really profitable,i have experienced the profitability and how fast it gets to take profit when the odd is in your favor.as profitable as it is,its also risky as a trading account can easily be wiped out in the process. a very volatile news came out today,i wasn't present to witness it,pound continued trading higher as the news where in its favor.i hope you profited from this move.
    It depends on your definition and meaning of being profitable. Due to what I know by being profitable is when you have gotten to make profitable trades with that said method over and over again. If you know how to make use of news then you must be a genius due to I have seen a lot of traders who hasn't done good for themselves with the use of it but only to loss more often.

    Not allowed!


  3. #312
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,260
    Promo (¢)
    3,645
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    I know the positive and negative impact of news, there is power of news trading and it can turn little capital to huge capital, and it can still make you to lose your huge capital in the market. I have mind up my mind to avoid the news market for my personal experience that I have in news market, it is necessary that I avoid the news market as a newbie trader for now.
    News trading have great impact on Forex market this impact is either positive or negative.When news time come there are chances to happen any thing in market..I believe that trading the news have great power and you can make good capital by trading the news.Some time news trading is not prove profitable but this not mean that trading the news is not profitable because up and down is the part of trading.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by stable View Post
    When traders are want earn big profit within very short time then news time trading is best for us. If we are not trade whole week and only trade when high impact news are comes then we can make more then 200 pips profit with these news impact. So we must focus on our learning which is most important thing for us and then trade at news time with care and earn huge pips profit.
    News time trading is helpful in making good capital in Forex business.Not only time trading but also scalping strategy is short term trading for making money in short period of time.News trading is more powerful when news come market move so much.Keeping patience is very important in Forex business because when trader trade with patience then he will be able to take right decision.

    Not allowed!

  4. #313
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    8,182
    Promo (¢)
    3,820
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    It depends on your definition and meaning of being profitable. Due to what I know by being profitable is when you have gotten to make profitable trades with that said method over and over again. If you know how to make use of news then you must be a genius due to I have seen a lot of traders who hasn't done good for themselves with the use of it but only to loss more often.
    It is all about what the trader knows regarding the market trading though, but there are some certain mistakes that traders are making in the guise of trading the market better. One of these trading strategies is the use of news trading, that is not what i will ever accept anymore. The best traders will train more with chart analysis, and they will always be making their daily income with that.

    Not allowed!

  5. #314
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,908
    Promo (¢)
    7,438
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    news trading is really profitable,i have experienced the profitability and how fast it gets to take profit when the odd is in your favor.as profitable as it is,its also risky as a trading account can easily be wiped out in the process. a very volatile news came out today,i wasn't present to witness it,pound continued trading higher as the news where in its favor.i hope you profited from this move.
    I also think same like you that when traders are use their experience and knowledge we will get best news time trading signals. News are move this market and when news are comes they will get good earning from their trading but these news are very risky for traders if we can earn big then we can also lose big money.

    Not allowed!

  6. #315
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    304
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    well i must say you are mad because you only thinks one side only like on the profit side only if you think about lloss then you will loss your own soon if market gone soe down so... and that this is not trading it is scalping and in my language this is gambling and very very risky trading for sure i loss 1000$ in scalping and i am doing long term trade now :)

    Not allowed!

  7. #316
    Pro
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    3,984
    Promo (¢)
    8,650
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by sufiyan2 View Post
    well i must say you are mad because you only thinks one side only like on the profit side only if you think about lloss then you will loss your own soon if market gone soe down so... and that this is not trading it is scalping and in my language this is gambling and very very risky trading for sure i loss 1000$ in scalping and i am doing long term trade now :)
    Very sad to hear that you lost $1000 in forex market maybe you doing a lot of mistakes but now you are doing right because long term trading is a best way to earn money from the market. Making money is not important than learning. we have need to focus on our learning and avoid our past mistakes to stay away from any big loss. because a trader cannot make money from the market till he will not avoid past mistakes like a new trader do trade without proper money management and he have no emotion control techniques.

    Not allowed!

  8. #317
    Trader cutiekc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23,043
    Promo (¢)
    7,260
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    It is all about what the trader knows regarding the market trading though, but there are some certain mistakes that traders are making in the guise of trading the market better. One of these trading strategies is the use of news trading, that is not what i will ever accept anymore. The best traders will train more with chart analysis, and they will always be making their daily income with that.
    if you can see the first post, you would see that this trader just gambled and was lucky, furthermore, that is the reason why I see scalping as gambling because that is what most of the traders making use of it does. In recap, news will move the market but then no one knows the direction that the news will be taking the market to.

    Not allowed!

  9. #318
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    7,822
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 96
    Using the news trading method is so much powerful, it could give good signals on the market movement. But to me, I don't think I will be making use of it in trading. Because the use of news is known to me as gambling, I will always like to make use of my chart information and then analysis method which has more realistic movement and understandable patterns.

    Not allowed!


  10. #319
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,260
    Promo (¢)
    3,645
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Using the news trading method is so much powerful, it could give good signals on the market movement. But to me, I don't think I will be making use of it in trading. Because the use of news is known to me as gambling, I will always like to make use of my chart information and then analysis method which has more realistic movement and understandable patterns.
    It is true news trading is so much easy and profitable for the Forex trader.News trading is one of the profitable strategy of the Forex the trader which has good knowledge about trading the news then he will easily achieve the success in Forex business.I have been trading the news two years ago and i get much better results by trading the news and i earn good capital by using news trading system.

    Not allowed!

  11. #320
    Rookie layigold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10,150
    Promo (¢)
    517
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    Even if a trader is sure beyond any level of doubt the direction the market would go (just an assumption ), it will still not be proper to place too many pending orders as shown in the chart attached to this thread . Though you were fortunate to have things work in your favor, any way it is a demo account where one is free to do as he likes . I will not expect trading high impact news like this on live account funded with hard earned money .

    Not allowed!

Page 32 of 135 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •