Power Of News Trading - Page 2
Page 2 of 143 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Of News Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

Power Of News Trading

Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Well it's good for you that your expectations about the news trading helped you turn 54$ to 340$ which is promising. Why I fear about news is that it have ability to give you huge profits and also have the ability to give fast loss too. Am never a news trader so sometimes I wonder how I can cope with no knowledge about fundamental facts. But the truth is that if you are good with fundamentals, you have high chances of making huge profits than a technical trader but with high risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    thanks for appreciation dear yes this is I made in just 2 to 3 hours and then I close the trade. i made 600$ in one day from the 54$ account, but this is a demo account and maybe you can also be made this type of percentage. if I earn like this then this is the fear of losing fastly in news trading.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Well it's good for you that your expectations about the news trading helped you turn 54$ to 340$ which is promising. Why I fear about news is that it have ability to give you huge profits and also have the ability to give fast loss too. Am never a news trader so sometimes I wonder how I can cope with no knowledge about fundamental facts. But the truth is that if you are good with fundamentals, you have high chances of making huge profits than a technical trader but with high risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15
    Well I have to give you tumbs up on this, you took one hell of a risk on that trade, I guess you where willing to blow your trading account taking that trade, because if that news where to have result in a spike your trading account would not have survived it. However you made it this time and congratulations to you. If you had hold those trade till the next day then you might as well have hit up to a thousand dollar or come very close, and even till now the upward move still seemed very likely to continue.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    very funny dear this has happened many times but on most of the interest decisions I open trade before the news, coz I have strong analyses about interbank policies. I mostly open trade before the news on BANK OF CANADA AND BANK OF ENGLAND these two banks are my favorite and other fundamental items of news from these countries are stable...
    Quote Originally Posted by Obaforex View Post
    Well I have to give you tumbs up on this, you took one hell of a risk on that trade, I guess you where willing to blow your trading account taking that trade, because if that news where to have result in a spike your trading account would not have survived it. However you made it this time and congratulations to you. If you had hold those trade till the next day then you might as well have hit up to a thousand dollar or come very close, and even till now the upward move still seemed very likely to continue.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    very funny dear this has happened many times but on most of the interest decisions I open trade before the news, coz I have strong analyses about interbank policies. I mostly open trade before the news on BANK OF CANADA AND BANK OF ENGLAND these two banks are my favorite and other fundamental items of news from these countries are stable...
    I appreciate your confidence about the interest rate decision news because for me it is not a simple one as we are working and have small knowledge about trade we will face failure and totally not effective for me to work , i request to you if you have any trading system like to trade with interest before news kindly share with us so we earn big pips .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    It is very strong way for trading because market is very volatile and we are not easily handle our trade we have to work properly to make trade and with knowledge and efforts we will make plan for working , if a trader will understand news then we are free and our profits will be unlimited and we should earn well .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    thanks for appreciation dear this is confident in everyone comes when he doing trading in the market and check the fundamental news every time when new news release and also check the trend before the release of news that we can confidently be judged that what will be the next move of the market. you have to need to learn about fundamental trading not need any other strategy if you love news trading.
    Quote Originally Posted by melan View Post
    I appreciate your confidence about the interest rate decision news because for me it is not a simple one as we are working and have small knowledge about trade we will face failure and totally not effective for me to work , i request to you if you have any trading system like to trade with interest before news kindly share with us so we earn big pips .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    Wow! Congrats my friend, that is the essential part of news trading. However a trader that have a good experience and knowledge will eventually do well in trading the news, when you are good in your analysis during news releases then there is a possibility that you might hit big gains in your trade. The power of trading news can be profitable and sometimes it can make you regret trading news, so it is important that traders should be more careful in trading news.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Obaforex View Post
    There are possibilities to make more money with the trend continuation and it is going to a huge blessing of profits. However no matter how we see it, news trading will always be very risky and we must be extremely careful because it's sure means of easily losing our capital. For me I prefer taking off myself from every headache associated with news trading while I make the best kind of approach to trade good.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    news are always strong then technical but news have some disadvantages as well, i know many situations where market do not move quick on news time, so that is really a bad for news trader, inn other side sometime news goes up but market move opposite side, so its little bit more risky then prediction

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 143 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast