Power Of News Trading - Page 27
Page 27 of 143 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Of News Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

Power Of News Trading

Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    I believe that trading the news is very profitable but we need to be professional about it, when there is so much volatility after there is an announcement, let's not go ahead and trade with everything that we have in our accounts, that could potentially spoil the moment for us, best thing is to trade with a small fraction that won't do much damage in case things goes wrong.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    High impact news are very powerful to give traders profits or loss in few seconds of placing orders. The trader that have the experience of news will gain good profits but sometimes we should not be over confident by the experience we have because that is really making traders to loss money in the news market. Be of confident is good but it's should not makes us to take big risk in news time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    The power of news is something that can never be evaluated because most time, there is no trader who can tel how far a news will last . I have seen some insignificant news puling so much weight in the market and i have seem some very powerful news pulling a little weight in the market . We owe ourselves a duty to always get ready for the market and especially the market news all the time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 42
    Its very possible that news trading gave you such huge profit using a small trading account,i have experience such but i didn't risk as much as you did.trading the news can be very lucrative as its is possible to double a trading account within a very short space of time.at the same time it can wipe off all the money you have in your account so in other to play safe i think its best you trade with risk management.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    There is no doubt in the fact that the market will actually make the market move, therefore we need to make sure that we are doing the right thing to ensure that the market is more been analyzed with what we have seen on the chart, because if we have followed what we have seen on the chart, then it will take to see the market view so much better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    It is good that we trade the news, you can literally double your account easily and be happy about what you have made from the market, the disadvantages might be that if peradventure you are in the bad side of the move that is happening, the is a possibility that you could get hammered by margin call which is very sad and unfortunate.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Mr, big
    Either the news market doesn't cause the margin call or not, I will not be in news market at all, no matter the profits in the market and the opportunity that can pass me by in news time is not my field of study to trade the news market, trading the news market should be followed by a good analysis and better coverage, there is power in news trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    We should be more careful in trading high impact news, traders should have the confidence of trading the market whenever there is news because to me and others love of the news time trading is the best time to make good profit in the market. Traders that expect to make 400 pips can make such amount of pips in news time without taking much time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 130
    News trading though have got lot of effects and will move the market but then again, no one knows when it will move the market, therefore the best thing I know how to get done is making sure that I am not trading the news at all. Obviously, I did learned and know what I was looking for in the market and then I know that it is the use of the technical trading approach.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by kebikemor View Post
    High impact news are very powerful to give traders profits or loss in few seconds of placing orders. The trader that have the experience of news will gain good profits but sometimes we should not be over confident by the experience we have because that is really making traders to loss money in the news market. Be of confident is good but it's should not makes us to take big risk in news time.
    News trading is very powerful and it has great impact on Forex business.It is possible to make huge profit by trading the news.Some trader use the indicator to earn money but using the indicator is not good because indicator just tell us about market trend.I have my own experience trading with news and i earn profit and this is better then short time frame strategy.

Not allowed!

Page 27 of 143 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast