Power Of News Trading - Page 26
Page 26 of 144 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Of News Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

Power Of News Trading

Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    News trading is so powerful that we can have margin call simply by trading it, of all the things that could go wrong in the forex business, we should never allow any news to be the reason why we experienced a margin call, there are many opportunities which we can take after the news has worn out, it is not wise to be reckless while trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    There is no need to be afraid of it, the trader just have to take their time and then learn through the demo account and then get to know what which will work for them. Using the demo account in trading, the trader could get a better clue and knowledge if they can make use of the news trading method or if they should better avoid it.
    It depends on the trading strategy of the trader, when the trading strategy is bad, then what the trader is doing may be bad from beginning to the end. The traders who can do their work with news should know the result that will come from it, it is definitely going to be bad, that is why we should choose our forex strategies sensibly, this will a very problems of trading for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    As a newbie trader it is one of my principles that I will not trade the news market as I don't have the experience in the news trading, I really know the power of news trading but that is not a good reason for me to trade the news market, if there is a good experience then it will not be a bad idea of trading the news but now it is necessary that I avoid news trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    News trading is one of the best way for any trader to make some quick money that can not be easily made trading the technical because of the fast movement of the market at news time. I have capitalized on the fast movement of the market during news time to make some few money from the market in the time past by using the hedging trading system.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by ORACLE OF GOD View Post
    News trading is one of the best way for any trader to make some quick money that can not be easily made trading the technical because of the fast movement of the market at news time. I have capitalized on the fast movement of the market during news time to make some few money from the market in the time past by using the hedging trading system.
    It is but then we are all looking at the little positive side it has, without looking at the possible losses that traders could make when they are making use of it. I like trading with the chart and then making more good and better analysis with the use of technical approach. News makes the market volatile, could give you money and most likely make you loss your money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    Honestly the news trading is very powerful that we newbie traders can easily get margins call in trading it a quick time, I think it will be the best choice that I made for not to associate myself in news trading time, it is necessary for me to follow the market in less volatile time rather to trade the market that is not safer for me to trade at all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    News trading is so powerful that we can have margin call simply by trading it, of all the things that could go wrong in the forex business, we should never allow any news to be the reason why we experienced a margin call, there are many opportunities which we can take after the news has worn out, it is not wise to be reckless while trading.
    I am agree with you. News trading have great power in the Forex business.Using the news trading in right direction will lead you to success.But it is not good for beginners to use the news trading.In the starting they should work on demo account to learn knowledge and analyze the market.the trader which use the news trading in right movement has not afraid to loss his capital.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by stable View Post
    Forex market news are very powerful and its impact on this market is very high so if we are understand the movement of market at news time then we can make huge pips earning but this is impossible to understand the movement of this market at news time. So we are use pending orders trading strategy for get maximum pips earning from market quick movement.
    News is powerful truly but it is not good for traders to trade the forex news. News is to be left alone and we have to trade technical strategies instead of the news. All we want is to be making money not to be losing money, the news will cause us to lose money if care is not taken. And with the best strategies which traders suggest for news trading, the traders are all losing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    Honestly the news trading is very powerful that we newbie traders can easily get margins call in trading it a quick time, I think it will be the best choice that I made for not to associate myself in news trading time, it is necessary for me to follow the market in less volatile time rather to trade the market that is not safer for me to trade at all.
    the margin call is not caused by news but it happens when traderd do not analyze the market properly and also not support it with good money managements. and we knew that the big causes of market movements is news and then we see the price flow to be a trend and that is the point that we need to have the skill to analyze and follow it. and so why ger practicing to make sharper the skill is very much important and always think trading safely will push us to trade with follow money managements properly then at last the maegin call can be avoided or reduced

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    News is powerful truly but it is not good for traders to trade the forex news. News is to be left alone and we have to trade technical strategies instead of the news. All we want is to be making money not to be losing money, the news will cause us to lose money if care is not taken. And with the best strategies which traders suggest for news trading, the traders are all losing.
    It is not a good idea to trade the market news truly, the traders that are daring to trade the market news are always paying for it thereafter. The success of every trader is strictly about how the trader could do their trading with care and good trading system, the news will never give the trader the both care and good trading system, that is why it is good that we avoid trading the news no matter what.

Not allowed!

Page 26 of 144 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast