Page 24 of 136 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Of News Trading

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 19

Power Of News Trading

Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    There is really power in news trading, traders should not only consider or look at what they intend to gain from the news market, because looking at what a trader intents to achieve from the news market will makes traders to loose money that him or her nor expect in the market. There is good reason for traders to trade the news and also good to avoid the news when him or her don't have a good experience of the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 72
    When it comes to news trading, you could expect anything to happen. News trading is known to be strong volatile maket conditions that could easily give traders profits or loss. It's good as a news trader, you understand how to work with the market fundamentals. Trading the news can earn us good income and with the best time in trading one can manage risk and earn good often. We should maintain a good trade and try to build the best trade that will be helpful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    When it comes to news trading, you could expect anything to happen. News trading is known to be strong volatile maket conditions that could easily give traders profits or loss. It's good as a news trader, you understand how to work with the market fundamentals. Trading the news can earn us good income and with the best time in trading one can manage risk and earn good often. We should maintain a good trade and try to build the best trade that will be helpful.
    That is the reason why I don't like making use of it in my trades. I like to trade with the use of what I see on the chart and then that has to do with the use of trend trading method, which has a lot of benefits and then we can be able to effective manage the risk. That has been my best method of trading, I don't give my time to news trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 225
    [lang=ar]Try to do it on a real account and you will see the result What you have done is a gamble on a demo account(it will be a lot different. Try to do this ten times in a row), but on the real account, because nowing that you are trading with real money and this size of risk may affect your judgment[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 22
    I have no doubt that you were able to increase your trading account from $52 to $340 as a result of the news that you have traded and i acknowledge your trading system which you have used to achieve this. One thing i just like to point out is that trading news is very good because there are so much money to made through news trading, but there are so much risk in trading news and this is what we must try and guide against each time we have any reason to trade the news.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Trading the news is so much risk and then I have learned that in trading the news, you could loss your money if you are not careful, in the sense that the news always makes the market move so much faster, therefore it will be hard to attain the knowledge of the direction the market will move. furthermore, that is making it some what impossible to be profitable with the news trading method.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    One thing about news is that, it could move the market so much and then we see some fast money been possibly made. However, then again the trader should get to ask themselves about the possible direction, there is no clue before hand before it moves, so we can see why trading the news method could in a nutshell have so much risks?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 68
    The method of trading is that you can become profitable by knowing the news and then knowing the actions but then it will be wrong to trade the news directly, I don't do that. I just make sure that I am trading with the review on the technical informations on the chart. Trading the news is sort of most risky and then little mistakes can be a great losses to your account.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    News time trading is very risk but when traders are take risk they are earn money. Normally traders are think risk is very big when we are trade at news time but in reality when we are work with news then we can earn profit with low risk. News are move this market very quick and when traders are use tight stop loss on their trading then we can make big profit if market is move in our favor.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Of course, there is power in news market, in positively/negatively traders are testifying in news trading and that will not gives me the privilege to trade the news because others traders are making huge profits from the news market, honestly we newbie traders should not always see the profit to be the best reason of trading the news at all times, I know we all are here to make profit but don't see the news market to be the best opportunity of making profits in forex market.

Not allowed!

Page 24 of 136 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast