Power Of News Trading - Page 20
Page 20 of 143 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Of News Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

Power Of News Trading

Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    News trading has much volatility and carefulness because that always back many news that has a more responses form businessmen. I my view, to stay out of the market when a high impact news is released, It is very hard to control where the direction of the market. so is good for us to avoid the news trading.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by aftab92; 08-07-2018 at 03:17 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    Of course, the traders that are trading the news are always lamenting, they are the ones that are failing mostly in the market. There are many times that i will be making success in the market for more than a month without losing all my money, it is the news trading that makes me to lose everything. I was always tempted to trade it, and it always causes me to lose everything, but i will not trade it anymore.
    I have learned so many lessons with news trading, I have also noticed that it is good to leave news to do other good styles of trading. The traders who can trade with trendline will not have needs for the news trading, they can plan that trendline strategy on larger time frames for quality trading analysis to come out from it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    Honestly there is power in news market, there is huge profit to make in news market, when the trades you take goes in your favor but if the worst comes to happen you might lose your entire investment in news trading, if you are not careful enough, I know the news market can gives me profit that I really desire but it is not that safer for me to trade when there is no good experience as a newbie trader.

Yes, i do agree with you. Power news in market is very essential if the traders cannot have the knowledge in this news trading strategy it will not make the good profit in it. Power of news is not easy for new traders because they will lose all the in their account. i really like your idea in this thread which is very good.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I have learned so many lessons with news trading, I have also noticed that it is good to leave news to do other good styles of trading. The traders who can trade with trendline will not have needs for the news trading, they can plan that trendline strategy on larger time frames for quality trading analysis to come out from it.
    You are right on this, but one thing first that i like to tell traders is for them to make sure that they taste news trading and technical analysis together before they are making their decisions. I have met some traders that says the news is bad, but they have never tried it before, this is so bad for traders. We have to be able to defend the things are are always talking about.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    You are right on this, but one thing first that i like to tell traders is for them to make sure that they taste news trading and technical analysis together before they are making their decisions. I have met some traders that says the news is bad, but they have never tried it before, this is so bad for traders. We have to be able to defend the things are are always talking about.

Trading will be successful for trader only if we have right trading ideas and we are following it , we have to be good in selecting any trading plan so we can make a better trade always if we learn about our trading well and have complete knowledge about the fundamental and technical trading in this way we gain success simply which all trader need for work successfully .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    News time trading is the best way to make big profits in minutes and seconds. But for news trading we have need to know about the economic situation of that country, and do trade on every news. It will help us to gain experience about news trading and we make good trades. Today was the news of revers Bank of Australia interest rate decision and I made and ten Dollar.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    The news has the power of making the market move, that is with no doubt at all, but from my perception about the news, one other thing there is that how do a trader gets to know the direction where it will move towards, you know that is hard to decide and mostly the reason why it would be needed that traders don't trade the news because I see it as a blind means of trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    News time trading is the best way to make big profits in minutes and seconds. But for news trading we have need to know about the economic situation of that country, and do trade on every news. It will help us to gain experience about news trading and we make good trades. Today was the news of revers Bank of Australia interest rate decision and I made and ten Dollar.
    That is a good thing that the news trading is still going for you, but to me, I don't think that I would want to make use of such trading method. I know how the market works and I know that making use of news trading takes a lot of discipline and then could be really demanding as well, I like trading with the use of what I see on the chart as I have little limited knowledge in economics.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    i do not know about news too much i do not know how they work because in chart trading we can see the charts but in news how we can understand because a country do not reveal their secrets but still some are using it, i just know one thing in news trading when high effective news come market make some boost and jump for 200 pips in some hours

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    The news gets to move the market and there is no doubt about that, the news has a lot of advantage for the traders that knows how to make use of it, so in this context, news trading seems to be profitable, but then, the trader making use of it, should know that it has a higher potential of making you loss a lot of money if you are not careful and don't implement risk management.

Not allowed!

Page 20 of 143 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast